Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > World News

Notices

Old 11-16-2007, 02:13 PM   #1
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
There's something about those arabs....

There's something about those arabs that really pisses me off.... Like this...

19-Year Old Saudi Rape Victim Ordered to Undergo 200 Lashes

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOX
A 19-year-old female victim of gang rape who initially was ordered to undergo 90 lashes for "being in the car of an unrelated male at the time of the rape," has been sentenced to 200 lashes and six months in jail for telling her story to the news media.
Now how fscked is up is that?
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 02:23 PM   #2
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
This is so wrong !!!! People in America need to wake up to what goes on outside our borders ! Yes I know we have some crazy stuff here but nothing like this. You folks that vote for the democratic ticket take note of this. The DNC is all about taxing us more and controlling our every move. So we do not have the guts to go fight these bastards I think it is way past time to kick some Arab arse !!!!!!!!!!!!!! We watched a show on National Geographic about North Korea and just how SCARED they are of their Government !! Big Brother does not have anything on these evil bastards ! These bleeding hearts that vote with their hormones are killing us
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 02:31 PM   #3
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
Big Brother does not have anything on these evil bastards!
Well that ought to put a stop to any more reports of rape over there. No wonder their crime rate is so low. (and no gays either) Who are they really fooling?
Old 11-16-2007, 02:43 PM   #4
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Has anyone seen the bumper sticker: "Life's a *****, don't vote for one"?
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 02:45 PM   #5
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
Has anyone seen the bumper sticker: "Life's a *****, don't vote for one"?
speaking of big brother, the forum auto edited my post. the word in asterisks starts with a b and ends with a ch.
Old 11-16-2007, 04:20 PM   #6
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
speaking of big brother, the forum auto edited my post. the word in asterisks starts with a b and ends with a ch.
Try this: b!tch... Its not hard to fool a computer.
Old 11-16-2007, 05:42 PM   #7
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
Try this: b!tch... Its not hard to fool a computer.
good idea. sorry I failed at my first shot at profanity on the forum. kind of loses its oomph if you have to spell it out.

Old 11-16-2007, 09:48 PM   #8
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
That poor girl! First a vile act was done to her by criminals then her own government punishes her as well. That's just unconscionable!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:23 PM   #9
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
That poor girl! First a vile act was done to her by criminals then her own government punishes her as well. That's just unconscionable!
Nodding, this is why the government is best that governs least... And also why church and state should be kept separate...
Old 11-18-2007, 02:53 AM   #10
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
good idea. sorry I failed at my first shot at profanity on the forum. kind of loses its oomph if you have to spell it out.

I'll give ya this one for free..."schit"! I've been able to fool yahoo with that spelling, too.
Old 11-18-2007, 03:01 AM   #11
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
The extremism is what's wrong with the place...but it's also what's right about it. It's said that if you were walkin their streets and dropped your wallet by accident, nobody would touch it, and you'd find it exactly where ya dropped it, a week or two later, with every dollar and credit card present and accounted for. It's just not worth the hand they'll take. Child molesters are likely executed...I mean, what's not to like about that? So although I see them as backwards and brutal, their way of life does have it's good points.
Old 11-18-2007, 07:25 AM   #12
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
The extremism is what's wrong with the place...but it's also what's right about it. It's said that if you were walkin their streets and dropped your wallet by accident, nobody would touch it, and you'd find it exactly where ya dropped it, a week or two later, with every dollar and credit card present and accounted for. It's just not worth the hand they'll take. Child molesters are likely executed...I mean, what's not to like about that? So although I see them as backwards and brutal, their way of life does have it's good points.
Al I would love to see the crime rate go down but having hands and feet littering the streets might be messy If one of my girls was gang raped there would be Mandrakes hanging from my tool shed

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mandrake_Gerard.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	1842
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandrake_(plant)
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 05:29 PM   #13
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
No one would argue that a low crime rate is a good thing, but how you get there is the question. Torture such as cutting off hands or pulling out fingernails or 200 lashes by anyone, especially the government just ain't cool IMHO...