Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Government & Politics

Notices

Old 02-16-2007, 01:21 PM   #61
Lions Welp

Rep Power: 0 Lions Welp has a spectacular aura about Lions Welp has a spectacular aura about Lions Welp has a spectacular aura about
Judge Moore should have a right to speak his mind

Once the order came down to remove them he should have and then fought it in court and tried that way. I am not sure but do they have them on display at the Supreme Court ? I am sure it would not be hard to find a lawyer to take the case there is no shortage of lawyers in our country. They are very good rules to try to live by.
Lions Welp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 03:53 PM   #62
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Everybody caves to the ACLU

I do not think he could win with the liberal judges that sit on the bench these days.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 05:28 PM   #63
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions Welp
Once the order came down to remove them he should have and then fought it in court and tried that way. I am not sure but do they have them on display at the Supreme Court ? I am sure it would not be hard to find a lawyer to take the case there is no shortage of lawyers in our country. They are very good rules to try to live by.

He did appeal the decision, and lost.

Furthermore, it's the Supreme Courts job to interpret the Constitution and they have determined the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment means government actions must have a secular purpose.....meaning Moore would have lost there too.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 03:31 AM   #64
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Sad state of affairs in our courts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
He did appeal the decision, and lost.

Furthermore, it's the Supreme Courts job to interpret the Constitution and they have determined the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment means government actions must have a secular purpose.....meaning Moore would have lost there too.
Should he have lost this case ? NO But due to the liberal poison that is being poured in to our ears by a group of people that think they can change laws from the bench we all have to pay the price for few that sit in seats of power. Interpret the law ? not make the law.
Isaac
Old 02-17-2007, 03:36 AM   #65
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
You're lack of understanding about our political and legal processes is no surprise.
Old 02-17-2007, 03:46 AM   #66
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Your lack of what is morally correct comes as no surprise

Quote:
You're lack of understanding about our political and legal processes is no surprise.
You think because it is a law handed down from a judge that it is morally correct then you are blind to the facts by "Choice" and this is the very thing that is bringing this country to the moral decline that is causing our jails to be full of young kids. So wise man do you believe in God or any god as far as that goes ?
Isaac
Old 02-17-2007, 03:56 AM   #67
BrainSmashR
Banned

Laws are made by Congress, not by judges, and very rarely have anything to do with morals.

Try reading a different book if you want to debate law and politics with your mental superiors.
Old 02-17-2007, 04:11 AM   #68
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Laws are made by Congress

Quote:
Laws are made by Congress, not by judges, and very rarely have anything to do with morals.

Try reading a different book if you want to debate law and politics with your mental superiors.
The law is made by Congress and are changed by slack jawed liberal judges as they see fit. You are one to talk about mental superiors when you have your head so far off track you can not even see the forest for the trees young man. Look around you and you will see your mental superiors every where you look.

(Note: Darrell Scott's daughter was killed at Columbine. His thoughts are expressed in this poem.)

Columbine

By Darrell Scott

Your laws ignore our deepest needs,
Your words are empty air.
You've stripped away our heritage,
You've outlawed simple prayer.
Now gunshots fill our classrooms,
And precious children die.
You seek for answers everywhere,
And ask the question "Why?"
You regulate restrictive laws,
Through legislative creed.
And yet you fail to understand,
That God is what we need!

Now there BSr this is the first thing you have written that is right on the mark they do not have anything to do with morals just like you. Almost time for you head down to your Pit of Filth and hang out with you boys. Happy birthday
Isaac
Old 02-17-2007, 04:20 AM   #69
BrainSmashR
Banned

As I stated earlier, your ignorance comes as no surprise, be it law, politics, or morals....hence the suggestion of picking up a different book occasionally.
Old 02-17-2007, 04:37 AM   #70
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Hey Boy BSr you are the one that needs a new Book

Quote:
As I stated earlier, your ignorance comes as no surprise, be it law, politics, or morals....hence the suggestion of picking up a different book occasionally.
You are but a clay shell waiting for the worms. Enjoy your ride in this life for it is a short one. You attack the Book that you will not even read well this says a lot about what a uneducated boy you are BSr Almost time for you to go punch the clock and do another shift.
Isaac
Old 02-17-2007, 08:04 AM   #71
BrainSmashR
Banned

LAF

I'm a confirmed Catholic and it's a safe bet I've read the Bible more than the average person. Funny how zealots like you always forgets what it says about passing judgment against others....
Old 02-17-2007, 08:27 AM   #72
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Religion is a man made thing !

Quote:
LAF

I'm a confirmed Catholic and it's a safe bet I've read the Bible more than the average person. Funny how zealots like you always forgets what it says about passing judgment against others....
It is nice to know you have read the Bible and are a "confirmed Catholic" ! That makes all the things you have said to me about being a Christian just fine then You might think you have found your "thread in life" but BSr you might just change that tune if you got handed the "BIG PINK SLIP" tomorrow just like any man you would do some soul searching. I think Judge Roy Moore has found himself and believes in himself and enjoying life more than anyone still hard wired into the matrix. I wish him God Speed and I hope more American Patriots will make a stand for their God.
Isaac
Old 02-17-2007, 08:37 AM   #73
BrainSmashR
Banned

Standard holier than thou response....no surprises here.

I'm glad Roy Moore has found himself too. That should help out a great deal while he's standing in line waiting for his welfare check from the government he doesn't support.

Who would have thought that zealotry and hypocrisy go hand-in-hand?
Old 02-17-2007, 08:49 AM   #74
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

I do not think Judge Roy Moore will have to wait for a good job

Quote:
Standard holier than thou response....no surprises here.

I'm glad Roy Moore has found himself too. That should help out a great deal while he's standing in line waiting for his welfare check from the government he doesn't support.

Who would have thought that zealotry and hypocrisy go hand-in-hand?
He is very qualified to do many jobs and none of them will have to be with a union type job where politics are shoved down his throat and the block vote mentality. I love being a zealot for a moral cause and not for tearing down but for building up morals. You like to use the word hypocrite well you fine confirmed Catholic you meet the qualifications for that word that would be in the Greek language : to be a play actor ! You are a cartoon boy aren't you so play acting is right up you ally
Old 02-17-2007, 09:24 AM   #75
Lions Welp

Rep Power: 0 Lions Welp has a spectacular aura about Lions Welp has a spectacular aura about Lions Welp has a spectacular aura about
He is not worth the time boys

Who would have thought that zealotry and hypocrisy go hand-in-hand? I guess you do not thing much if you can not tell something this simple. You are a zealot and a bigot and a hypocrite by reading your web site you are full of hate and you spew poison from your mouth. I would recommend that anyone reading this thread go read BSR web site and take a look for yourself and you can see that this guy talks out of both sides of his mouth at once.
Lions Welp is offline   Reply With Quote