Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > World News

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2007, 03:51 AM   #9
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
You sound well informed Brain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
1. Probation for a felony charge is kinda rare.
2. Only a full pardon from the governor will remove that conviction from their record, and even then, government entities will still have access to the information.
3. This was not a hate crime, but rather a random act of violence. My guess is the 10 year olds were following the example of the 17 year old.....because that's what kids do.
It is not rare for a first time felony to be put on probation key word first time and like I said I do not know what the charges might be but I do know that down town they go and a visit with the po po and depending on ones rap sheet then off to the next step. I am sure the ten year old had much help in the crime and I do not think if he is charged as a juvenile that it will be on his record long term unlike adult charges. Either way it was a stupid crime and they should have to do some community service and probation. My opinion and I am not the law man or the judge.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote