Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-09-2007, 03:07 PM   #31
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Great photo of the digitally enhanced borealis

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Explanation: Higher than the highest mountain, higher than the highest airplane, lies the realm of the aurora. Aurora rarely reach below 60 kilometers, and can range up to 1000 kilometers. Aurora light results from solar shockwave causing energetic electrons and protons to striking molecules in the Earth's atmosphere. Frequently, when viewed from space, a complete aurora will appear as a circle around one of the Earth's magnetic poles. The above digitally enhanced photograph was taken in 2005 January shows a spectacular aurora borealis above the frozen landscape of Bear Lake, Alaska, USA. The above image was voted Wikipedia Commons Picture of the Year for 2006.

Tomorrow's picture: saturn swoop
This is a link to a camera of the borealis which is at Poker Flatt in Alaska sometimes the camera is down so check early in the morning for the best shot of the borealis. http://salmon.nict.go.jp/live/aurora...ora_cam_e.html
Good post Buddy !
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 06:35 AM   #32
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Explanation: Swooping below Saturn, the Cassini spacecraft spied several strange wonders. Visible in the distance are some of the many complex rings that orbit the Solar System's second largest planet. In the foreground looms the gigantic world itself, covered with white dots that are clouds high in Saturn's thick atmosphere. Saturn's atmosphere is so thick that only clouds are visible. At the very South Pole of Saturn lies a huge vortex that is a hurricane-like storm showing no sign of dissipating. The robotic Cassini spacecraft took the above image in January from about one million kilometers out, resolving details about 50 kilometers across.

Tomorrow's picture: open space
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	belowsaturn_cassini_big.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	276  

BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 06:40 AM   #33
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
This is a link to a camera of the borealis which is at Poker Flatt in Alaska sometimes the camera is down so check early in the morning for the best shot of the borealis. http://salmon.nict.go.jp/live/aurora...ora_cam_e.html
Good post Buddy !
Isaac
My pictures come straight from NASA and cover a wide range of celestial bodies, furthermore, I don't need any false praise from a typical christian piece of trash trying to make up for his past (and future) transgressions.

In layman's terms, get your A.D.D. under control and try some consistency, buddy.
Old 04-10-2007, 07:18 AM   #34
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Just a cheap copy or box cedar Abby

Quote:
My pictures come straight from NASA and cover a wide range of celestial bodies, furthermore, I don't need any false praise from a typical Christian piece of trash trying to make up for his past (and future) transgressions.

In layman's terms, get your A.D.D. under control and try some consistency, buddy.
I was not giving you any praise so do not flatter yourself. I was posting a photo of the real deal unlike your post. I can see why you like space so much it is quite fitting of a air head like you. There will come that time in which even a abnormal fellow like you will know God Created The Heaves And THE EARTH I hope for your sake you are not hunting for a drop of cool water at that time. Wake up buddy and smell the coffee the clock waits for nobody. What happened in your life to make you so full of hate ? It just pours from your key board. Bad childhood ? Some people blame it on that or just been burned so many times by the social light that you can not see any more. Well we are praying for you that God's will be done in your life and some times HE will let you go to the dogs for a while before you come back such as the Prodigal Son. No buddy you do not deserve any praise from anybody. You keep trying to prove God does not exist and I will keep praying you get your answer.
Isaac
Old 04-10-2007, 11:19 AM   #35
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
I was not giving you any praise so do not flatter yourself. I was posting a photo of the real deal unlike your post. I can see why you like space so much it is quite fitting of a air head like you. There will come that time in which even a abnormal fellow like you will know God Created The Heaves And THE EARTH I hope for your sake you are not hunting for a drop of cool water at that time. Wake up buddy and smell the coffee the clock waits for nobody. What happened in your life to make you so full of hate ? It just pours from your key board. Bad childhood ? Some people blame it on that or just been burned so many times by the social light that you can not see any more. Well we are praying for you that God's will be done in your life and some times HE will let you go to the dogs for a while before you come back such as the Prodigal Son. No buddy you do not deserve any praise from anybody. You keep trying to prove God does not exist and I will keep praying you get your answer.
Isaac
Blah, blah, blah, blah

You sound like a broken record. Try some new lies or is thinking for yourself also forbidden in your basement fantasyland?

BTW, nice Aslan Avatar....or did you think no one would recognize your false idol? Which commandment is that again?
Old 04-10-2007, 12:12 PM   #36
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Explanation: Swooping below Saturn, the Cassini spacecraft spied several strange wonders. Visible in the distance are some of the many complex rings that orbit the Solar System's second largest planet. In the foreground looms the gigantic world itself, covered with white dots that are clouds high in Saturn's thick atmosphere. Saturn's atmosphere is so thick that only clouds are visible. At the very South Pole of Saturn lies a huge vortex that is a hurricane-like storm showing no sign of dissipating. The robotic Cassini spacecraft took the above image in January from about one million kilometers out, resolving details about 50 kilometers across.

Tomorrow's picture: open space
Don't you just stand in awe of God's creation!! When I see photos like this, I very much feel like the NASA astronauts did when they first orbited the moon. Especially Frank Borman.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 02:21 PM   #37
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

You sound like a broken record abby normal

Quote:
Blah, blah, blah, blah

You sound like a broken record. Try some new lies or is thinking for yourself also forbidden in your basement fantasy land?

BTW, nice Aslan Avatar....or did you think no one would recognize your false idol? Which commandment is that again?
No lies here buddy just the cold hard facts. Your plain old white trash and to boot TT (trailer trash) and nothing more. Dog piles in the yard and a human pile living inside I can see you have no basement by the skirting around your trailer On your belly shall you crawl all the days of your miserable life.
Isaac
Old 04-10-2007, 04:53 PM   #38
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Don't you just stand in awe of God's creation!! When I see photos like this, I very much feel like the NASA astronauts did when they first orbited the moon. Especially Frank Borman.

Of course I stand in awe, and I want to know how it happened.

I can either say "god made it that way" or utilize the tools of science and find the truth. That's what separates the ambitious from the content.
Old 04-10-2007, 04:54 PM   #39
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
No lies here buddy just the cold hard facts. Your plain old white trash and to boot TT (trailer trash) and nothing more. Dog piles in the yard and a human pile living inside I can see you have no basement by the skirting around your trailer On your belly shall you crawl all the days of your miserable life.
Isaac

If you don't have anything constructive to add, then piss off.

I'm here for debate, not to read the ramblings of a stupid ****ing zealot.
Old 04-10-2007, 05:18 PM   #40
E.B. Farnum

Rep Power: 0 E.B. Farnum has a spectacular aura about E.B. Farnum has a spectacular aura about
And here it is, I thought this was the "Astronomy Pic of the Day" thread ?
Bummer.
E.B. Farnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 05:28 PM   #41
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B. Farnum
And here it is, I thought this was the "Astronomy Pic of the Day" thread ?
Bummer.
EB Brain goes from thread to thread no matter the topic spewing his nasty venom and sometimes you just get sick of it.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 05:31 PM   #42
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Of course I stand in awe, and I want to know how it happened.
Me too. So did the NASA astronauts who risked their lives and successful careers, with family back at home to undercover scientific truths. These guys knew all about "faith". Faith in science and engineering. Faith in each other. As well as faith in God. I don't think they would have made it to the moon without all that faith.

Quote:
I can either say "god made it that way" or utilize the tools of science and find the truth. That's what separates the ambitious from the content.
And what if the tools of science confirm that "god made it that way". Must science and religion be mutually exclusive of one another? Certainly the NASA astronauts did not feel that way. Do you think those American heros are stupid like me?
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 06:10 PM   #43
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Hey pea brain

Quote:
If you don't have anything constructive to add, then piss off.

I'm here for debate, not to read the ramblings of a stupid ****ing zealot.
You are the butt of all jokes and you think your science book has all the answers well buddy boy you are the one that can piss off. You insult everybody and then when it comes back your way you talk about wanting to debate other people. You are a moron. I am just calling a spade a spade and that is pointing out the facts you are a lunatic. I think the rep points what people on this board think of your foul mouth and attitude. You do not bother me buddy you are just another one of satans minions legion for they are many evil spirits in this world and this is a case of one of them.
Isaac
Old 04-11-2007, 06:04 AM   #44
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Me too. So did the NASA astronauts who risked their lives and successful careers, with family back at home to undercover scientific truths. These guys knew all about "faith". Faith in science and engineering. Faith in each other. As well as faith in God. I don't think they would have made it to the moon without all that faith.
Faith didn't get them to the moon. Science and technology did. Proof? Pray for your god to to deliver you to the moon.

What, that's absurd?

Quote:
And what if the tools of science confirm that "god made it that way". Must science and religion be mutually exclusive of one another? Certainly the NASA astronauts did not feel that way. Do you think those American heros are stupid like me?
If science were to prove that "god made it that way", then your god would not be omnipotent AND quite tangible. In fact, he'd being nothing more than an alien being who tricked you into believing he was something that he is not....AND I would have undeniable proof because he would be able to replicate the experiment with like or similar results every time.

Basically what I've been telling you all along, genius, that religion is a hoax designed specifically to control the ignorant masses.
Old 04-11-2007, 06:07 AM   #45
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
You are the butt of all jokes and you think your science book has all the answers well buddy boy you are the one that can piss off. You insult everybody and then when it comes back your way you talk about wanting to debate other people. You are a moron. I am just calling a spade a spade and that is pointing out the facts you are a lunatic. I think the rep points what people on this board think of your foul mouth and attitude. You do not bother me buddy you are just another one of satans minions legion for they are many evil spirits in this world and this is a case of one of them.
Isaac

Never claimed science had all the answer....science is the search for answers.

Does the bible teach you to lie like that or did you just pick it up following the teachings of your "savior"?

Last edited by BrainSmashR; 04-11-2007 at 06:36 AM.