Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-12-2007, 12:08 PM   #46
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
Sorry for the spelling, I was thinking of something rather than spelling.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 12:10 PM   #47
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Sir Isaac, speaking of Shania, is that her with her easter hat on in the picture?
NO matter how you spell it I think it is Shania Twain Do you still drive that Mary K car ?
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 12:11 PM   #48
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Sorry for the spelling, I was thinking of something rather than spelling.
You dumb ass get it "ASS"
Old 05-12-2007, 12:14 PM   #49
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
NO matter how you spell it I think it is Shania Twain Do you still drive that Mary K car ?

No, I think Pokey has a Mary K sticker and a "I'll die for Bunko sicker as well"

How 'bout you Tbelle, you have a texas roadkill truck or a flat bed those shoes?
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 01:16 PM   #50
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba
Classic male apology: Somewhat sincere with an "I didn't reallly mean to" mixed in along with a little cute humor so as to soften the response. Then... blaming it all on everybody else anyway...

I guess that's a vote for pretty normal... Glad to know your wife & kids have no tattoos
"Classic male". Is that what I am? I kinda like the sound of that. I'm sure I've been called worse. The apology was sincere. I'm also admit to using humor to keep the peace. So far so good. But blaming joepole and the Internet was another attempt at humor. (But if joepole wants to apologize to me for corrupting my mind, I will accept it!) Bada Bing!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 01:23 PM   #51
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
First of all rhertz...I believe most of us are ladies, not girls, and refined ones at that.
No doubt! I did not mean to impune your credentials madaam....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
And to think I thought you were a gentleman!! Tsk tsk tsk....
I am a gentleman. But rhertz isn't. The real rhertz was a friend of mine who died some years ago. I use the name in his honor. He was a real joker. I doubt I do the moniker the "honor" it deserves in that regard. But I try!
Old 05-12-2007, 01:39 PM   #52
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
No, I think Pokey has a Mary K sticker and a "I'll die for Bunko sicker as well"

How 'bout you Tbelle, you have a texas roadkill truck or a flat bed those shoes?
Hey Neo,what about your "honk if ya hair club for men" sticker?? Now that's classy!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 01:41 PM   #53
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
No doubt! I did not mean to impune your credentials madaam....

I am a gentleman. But rhertz isn't. The real rhertz was a friend of mine who died some years ago. I use the name in his honor. He was a real joker. I doubt I do the moniker the "honor" it deserves in that regard. But I try!
Okay just mind your p's and q's, but groveling is always good!
Old 05-12-2007, 02:10 PM   #54
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

No, it's a Baby Blue Benz with no stickers. I do however have some nice cowboy boots you know the ones, roach stompers, that would shove nicely up somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-12-2007, 05:51 PM   #55
Sheba
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 217 Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
No, it's a Baby Blue Benz with no stickers. I do however have some nice cowboy boots you know the ones, roach stompers, that would shove nicely up somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ouch for Neo! Better stay off that Texas Highway. The baby blue Benz seems to have some road rage.
Old 05-12-2007, 05:55 PM   #56
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba
Ouch for Neo! Better stay off that Texas Highway. The baby blue Benz seems to have some road rage.
Sheba is She Bad I think Neo likes the double yellow line along with the armadillos
Old 05-12-2007, 07:11 PM   #57
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
No, it's a Baby Blue Benz with no stickers.
I should have listened to my mother and become a doctor... Yes it was "lawyer" last time. It's all part of the joke. Next time it will be "plastic surgeon" or "rocket scientist".

I love my Mom!! Happy Mothers Day Mom!

I know I'm about 5 hours early, but Happy Mothers Day to all you mothers out there also!!!

Please don't ask me what any of these things have to do with "butt hats". Maybe in some rare cases, going "off topic" is a goodthing(tm).
Old 05-12-2007, 07:19 PM   #58
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO YOU MOTHERS !!
This is one is for you girls
Click image for larger version

Name:	Butt-hat.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	535
Old 05-12-2007, 07:27 PM   #59
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Good grief looks like some waxing is in order here! That's not you is it rhertz??
Old 05-12-2007, 08:23 PM   #60
Sheba
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 217 Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold
Oh my! As Piemaker says, call Doc Belle, I'm blinded. And scarred for life, too.