Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > Politics

Notices

Old 04-05-2007, 01:23 PM   #16
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
No I'm a fellow cracker with no bling. I fly under the radar....
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 01:30 PM   #17
refugen3

Rep Power: 0 refugen3 is just really nice refugen3 is just really nice refugen3 is just really nice refugen3 is just really nice
Question why are we even discussing this

As far as I see this issue it's a no brainer! Look at the other counteries that have banned weapons.
That puts the govt. in pretty much complete control, unless they're dealing with the psycho population that will get their hands on weapons anyway.
The best way to control the people is to make sure the sane people cannot fight back!
I use a shotgun myself. If someone intrudes on my property I would like to make sure I don't miss.
Of course I hope I never ever have to come to that......
I also agree with the process "required" in retaining a weapon, there needs to be a few regulations regarding the type of weapons for sale. yada yada yada
refugen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 01:35 PM   #18
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
You may want to stick to a shotgun

Quote:
Originally Posted by refugen3
As far as I see this issue it's a no brainer! Look at the other counteries that have banned weapons.
That puts the govt. in pretty much complete control, unless they're dealing with the psycho population that will get their hands on weapons anyway.
The best way to control the people is to make sure the sane people cannot fight back!
I use a shotgun myself. If someone intrudes on my property I would like to make sure I don't miss.
Of course I hope I never ever have to come to that......
I also agree with the process "required" in retaining a weapon, there needs to be a few regulations regarding the type of weapons for sale. yada yada yada
I do not think you could hit anything with a hand gun but long as you got those double barrels you are in control.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 02:11 PM   #19
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
The only people using weapons in an irresponsible fashion are criminals. I intend on retaining the right to keep our guns to defend my home and children against such criminals. Should they choose to try and enter our property and get past Miss Rosie then they will have to meet Smith and Wesson. They will not get past them standing!
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 02:14 PM   #20
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
This is my rifle, this is my gun. One's for killing, and one's for fun.....
Old 04-05-2007, 02:16 PM   #21
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
The only people using weapons in an irresponsible fashion are criminals. I intend on retaining the right to keep our guns to defend my home and children against such criminals. Should they choose to try and enter our property and get past Miss Rosie then they will have to meet Smith and Wesson. They will not get past them standing!
S&Ms are great guns. I used one last year while I worked for a security company. Well, I only used it at the range, but it was a very nice weapon. I still prefer my bladers though.

Someone breaking into my home with a gun is likely going to lead with his gun as he walks around. The second he approaches a doorway with me behind it, I'm gonna see his gun-holding hand before he sees me. By then it's all over.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 02:38 PM   #22
refugen3

Rep Power: 0 refugen3 is just really nice refugen3 is just really nice refugen3 is just really nice refugen3 is just really nice
you maybe right or you may be wrong saxxon

A remington 12ga is what I like.
I've played around with other stuff. I live around hunters and "cowboys", a few ranchers, guns are serious business
I'm not big into hurting animals so I stopped the hunting stuff. That's why the shotgun - I figure if the sound doesn't scare someone off and I'm nervous I'd better not take any chances. Of course I'd aim low so they might have a chance at prison
I'm always thinking about others.
refugen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 02:45 PM   #23
Neo
Advanced Member

Isaac where would you aim? I'm guessing the soul...
Old 04-05-2007, 02:55 PM   #24
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Where would I aim ? Take a good look Sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Isaac where would you aim? I'm guessing the soul...
Winchester 270 to the heart is the best place to aim
Click image for larger version

Name:	12-29-06 Buck 8 point 009.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	626.5 KB
ID:	244
Do not get caught crossing my fence No tresspassers allowed !!!
Isaac
Old 04-05-2007, 02:57 PM   #25
Neo
Advanced Member

Looks like that S.O.B. was stealing alot of crops!
Old 04-05-2007, 03:03 PM   #26
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

No score Neo !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Looks like that S.O.B. was stealing alot of crops!
Just how many shots did it take you to stop the crop thieves this year ? Now tell the truth Neo !!! Would you like to tell our PETA friends what you did this year ?
Isaac
Old 04-05-2007, 03:05 PM   #27
Neo
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Which shot you want answered Sir I?
Old 04-05-2007, 03:05 PM   #28
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

You must use your fun gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
because you can not hit anything with your real gun
Isaac
Old 04-05-2007, 03:11 PM   #29
Neo
Advanced Member

try gettin my house in the middle of night and we will if my close quarter guirella warfare combat tactics traing pays off and you cash the check.....
Old 04-05-2007, 03:18 PM   #30
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Seeing that you live so close to the ghetto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
try gettin my house in the middle of night and we will if my close quarter guirella warfare combat tactics traing pays off and you cash the check.....
I am sure you are armed and ready or you should be. Brother man will come and take that 25 automatic out of your hand and rob you. Would hate to see you wet your pants boy
Isaac