Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Government & Politics

Notices

Old 12-18-2006, 01:13 PM   #1
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
For my Democratic friends:

"Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. We also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the of the generally accepted calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere . And without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes. By accepting these greetings you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself or himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher."

Happy winter solstice holiday !
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 02:11 PM   #2
Bob
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 221 Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice
You've offended me, for I don't believe in "Winter" LOL

Offend some one, wish them a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 04:26 PM   #3
Snow Man

Rep Power: 0 Snow Man is just really nice Snow Man is just really nice Snow Man is just really nice Snow Man is just really nice Snow Man is just really nice
Merry Christmas!!!!

I am wishing everyone a Merry Christmas !! I hope to get to know you avatars in the coming weeks. I like this better than chat rooms because I can write when I have time and at work I only have time once or twice a day
to sit down and write. Seems like a good site.
Merry Christmas,
Snow Man
Snow Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 04:35 PM   #4
Rough Rider
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 218 Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Man
I am wishing everyone a Merry Christmas !! I hope to get to know you avatars in the coming weeks. I like this better than chat rooms because I can write when I have time and at work I only have time once or twice a day
to sit down and write. Seems like a good site.
Merry Christmas,
Snow Man
Merry Christmas back at ya there Snow Man. Agreed, like it better than "chat rooms" seems to facilitate mo' better conversations. And then it all gets saved for posterity :-) Carved in stone as it were.

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
--Sir Winston Churchill
Rough Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 04:43 PM   #5
Snow Man

Rep Power: 0 Snow Man is just really nice Snow Man is just really nice Snow Man is just really nice Snow Man is just really nice Snow Man is just really nice
And to all a good night !

Time to go back to work on the late shift. Must make the American dollar so the family can spend it. I will be back just like Frosty.
Snow Man
Snow Man is offline   Reply With Quote