Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-04-2007, 04:05 PM   #61
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
How do you know Mr. smarty pants? So what if he did!
So now he KNOWS he has to hide stuff from his nosy Mother. YOUR DIRECT ACTIONS causing him to participate in questionable activity.

EXACTLY what I'm trying to tell the other mental midget.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 04:06 PM   #62
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Ok Brain since you think you are so smart did you ever think that I might have friends with children who have made them their friend? Does that help you out?

So you are spying on your children with an alternate personality.

What part of that didn't you get the first go around, stupid?

Did you EVER ask your children to let you see their MySpace account or have your actions already crumbled their level of trust in you beyond that point?
Old 06-04-2007, 04:21 PM   #63
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I can not believe that stupid ass would think that your kids will just tell you every little thing they do ? duh ???? Hard love requires work and trust well that can be taken out of context. This world of Internet is not the same one we came up in and to know the facts is the best way to go. Yes I will agree now that "thank GOD" he has no children and can not even have a clue as to what he is talking about. Brain is a dead end street in more than one way.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 05:08 PM   #64
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Isaac, he is the one who is the idiot. His past is not a nice one and I guess he is jealous of those who have achieved more than he has. I will give him some credit, he has turned his life around. Not quite what I would want my son doing, but he is working and I am sure he must be doing a good job at what he does. Still can't understand why he does not go to college and get an education. Brain is not stupid. Material things are not everything, but it does help to be comfortable.
Old 06-04-2007, 05:17 PM   #65
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
So now he KNOWS he has to hide stuff from his nosy Mother. YOUR DIRECT ACTIONS causing him to participate in questionable activity.

EXACTLY what I'm trying to tell the other mental midget.
Look, just because you participated in questionable activities does not mean everyone does. I know for a fact my son has not done anything like you did when you were his age. He is too busy getting an education and too ambitious to mess his life up like you did. He has been planning for his future since he was a young boy. My son tells me all the time what a wonderful childhood he had. I must have done something right.
Go bother someone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-04-2007, 05:23 PM   #66
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
Isaac, he is the one who is the idiot. His past is not a nice one and I guess he is jealous of those who have achieved more than he has. I will give him some credit, he has turned his life around. Not quite what I would want my son doing, but he is working and I am sure he must be doing a good job at what he does. Still can't understand why he does not go to college and get an education. Brain is not stupid. Material things are not everything, but it does help to be comfortable.

LAF

It really is impossible for you to believe that people making less than 75K a year can not only be happy, but actually enjoy life MORE than someone married with children, huh?
Old 06-04-2007, 05:27 PM   #67
Isabella
Advanced Member

No I am not saying that.
Old 06-04-2007, 05:31 PM   #68
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
Look, just because you participated in questionable activities does not mean everyone does. I know for a fact my son has not done anything like you did when you were his age. He is too busy getting an education and too ambitious to mess his life up like you did. He has been planning for his future since he was a young boy. My son tells me all the time what a wonderful childhood he had. I must have done something right.
Go bother someone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm talking about the Columbine kids, not your children you ****ing moron!! You think you'd have figured that out since you know your children aren't on drugs, carrying guns around, and your kids aren't antisocial AND I SAID IT TWICE...but I guess you're either to god damn stupid to listen or to hard headed to understand and THAT'S why you throw money at your problems...you're to ****ing stupid to solve them on your own.
Old 06-04-2007, 05:31 PM   #69
Isabella
Advanced Member

A person should be the best that they can be. If you are highly intelligent, then you should use it. You should take that as a compliment.
Old 06-04-2007, 05:33 PM   #70
Isabella
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
I'm talking about the Columbine kids, not your children you ****ing moron!! You think you'd have figured that out since you know your children aren't on drugs, carrying guns around, and your kids aren't antisocial AND I SAID IT TWICE...but I guess you're either to god damn stupid to listen or to hard headed to understand and THAT'S why you throw money at your problems...you're to ****ing stupid to solve them on your own.
Watch your language dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It sounded to me like you were referring to my child and my parenting. Well, if you truly were not then excuse me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-04-2007, 05:34 PM   #71
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
A person should be the best that they can be. If you are highly intelligent, then you should use it. You should take that as a compliment.
Likewise, even an idiot could understand the future behind being the only man in the building under 50 when I took the job.
Old 06-04-2007, 05:37 PM   #72
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
Watch you language dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It sounded to me like you were referring to my child and my parenting. Well, if you truly were not then excuse me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I said it twice. Try reading sometimes BEFORE you form your opinions. It's what separates the truly intelligent from those who just think they are....
Old 06-04-2007, 05:38 PM   #73
Isabella
Advanced Member

Okay brainy, end of story. I've got to go earn some more money.
Old 06-04-2007, 05:38 PM   #74
BrainSmashR
Banned

If you had a REAL job, you'd be off work already.

Or some real morals, then you'd be finished with work before playing on the internet.

but I guess it's hard to keep your own **** in one pile when you're so busy tending to everyone else's business, huh?
Old 06-04-2007, 06:15 PM   #75
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Isabella it sure looks like you got ole brainy's goat in your barn ole brainy seems to have advise for everyone else but he sure does not want to listen to any How about some of them french fried taters there ABBY
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote