Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > World News

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2007, 11:55 PM   #11
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Evolution is proof that "creation" is a lie.
Get used to it, boy.
Who ever said that creation and evolution were mutually exclusive any more than science and religion are mustually exclusive? BrainSmashr you miss the entire point of The Miracle. God created the heaven and the earth and everything in between. Many of us celebrate that fact. And I say "fact" with the utmost certainty and faith. I don't pity you, but I do feel bad that you do not rejoice in knowing that you are a child of the living God. Speaking for myself, I could not be more lucky if I won Powerball and MegaMillions on the same day. A lottery winner could drop dead the very next day of a heart attack and not enjoy a fraction of the monetary winnings. but if you accept the grace of God, a true gift if imaginable proportions, totally FREE, then nobody and I mean nobody can take that away from you. Just something to think about.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote