Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Government & Politics

Notices

Old 07-25-2007, 11:20 AM   #1
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
We need George Patton running things

Yes old "blood and guts" is my man. Have had a print of him in my office for the last 24 years and he is a can do kind of guy. This country needs a real man to lead us and to hand Iran their ass on a plate. 1885 - 1945 R.I.P.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Scott.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	1180
I think most of you will remember this video clip. I hope it will be viewed by many as the wakeup call we so desperately need.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u7qswjJEA4
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 12:01 PM   #2
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
lol I almost posted that this morning as well..

LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 12:24 PM   #3
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I could listen to that every morning before I start my day. I can still remember when I was a young boy the first time I heard that speech I loved it then as I do now. George Patton was and is a American Patriot. I believe in destiny and George Patton filled his with honor and then was called back home. I hope to meet him one day
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:04 PM   #4
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
You gotta watch this!!!!!

rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 07:16 AM   #5
vixweb
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of
I bet he would slap some of these polititions and say " Snap out of it! Whats wrong with you?!"
vixweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 10:28 AM   #6
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
You gotta watch this!!!!!

GREAT POST RHERTZ
I can see why this made the news. People are sleeping at the wheel these days and it is time for the people to oust the bleeding heart liberals and all the PC crap and get to kicking some ass.
I agree:
MUST SEE THIS ONE ! MUST !
Old 07-26-2007, 10:48 AM   #7
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
I knew you would like that one Isaac! Maybe someday technology will provide the ability to clone George Patton and bring him back to life to run for President before its too late!
Old 07-26-2007, 10:52 AM   #8
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
I knew you would like that one Isaac! Maybe someday technology will provide the ability to clone George Patton and bring him back to life to run for President before its too late!
George Patton would always have a prayer before he went into battle
The problem with America today is people went and put their Bible away !!
Old 07-26-2007, 12:26 PM   #9
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
George Patton would always have a prayer before he went into battle
The problem with America today is people went and put their Bible away !!
Nodding it is important that Americans pray for our troops and victory against enemies who would distroy us and our allies if they could.
Old 07-26-2007, 01:45 PM   #10
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Nodding it is important that Americans pray for our troops and victory against enemies who would destroy us and our allies if they could.
America will always hold her gates. Time after time the enemy has under estimated the resolve and power of the USA I think class is about to be in session again for those camel jockeys.
Old 07-27-2007, 08:38 AM   #11
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

George Patton Quotes

I true patriot and fighting mans soldier
Isaac

A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
George S. Patton

A piece of spaghetti or a military unit can only be led from the front end.
George S. Patton

A pint of sweat, saves a gallon of blood.
George S. Patton

Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.
George S. Patton

All very successful commanders are prima donnas and must be so treated.
George S. Patton

Always do everything you ask of those you command.
George S. Patton

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.
George S. Patton

Americans play to win at all times. I wouldn't give a hoot and hell for a man who lost and laughed. That's why Americans have never lost nor ever lose a war.
George S. Patton

Battle is an orgy of disorder.
George S. Patton

Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
George S. Patton

Better to fight for something than live for nothing.
George S. Patton

Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
George S. Patton

Do your damnedest in an ostentatious manner all the time.
George S. Patton

Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results.
George S. Patton

I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom.
George S. Patton

If a man does his best, what else is there?
George S. Patton

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.
George S. Patton

If we take the generally accepted definition of bravery as a quality which knows no fear, I have never seen a brave man. All men are frightened. The more intelligent they are, the more they are frightened.
George S. Patton

If you tell people where to go, but not how to get there, you'll be amazed at the results.
George S. Patton

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.
George S. Patton

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.
George S. Patton

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
George S. Patton

Nobody ever defended anything successfully, there is only attack and attack and attack some more.
George S. Patton

Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable.
George S. Patton

Take calculated risks. That is quite different from being rash.
George S. Patton

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
George S. Patton

The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
George S. Patton

The time to take counsel of your fears is before you make an important battle decision. That's the time to listen to every fear you can imagine! When you have collected all the facts and fears and made your decision, turn off all your fears and go ahead!
George S. Patton

There is a time to take counsel of your fears, and there is a time to never listen to any fear.
George S. Patton

There is only one sort of discipline, perfect discipline.
George S. Patton

Untutored courage is useless in the face of educated bullets.
George S. Patton

Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.
George S. Patton

Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.
George S. Patton

We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way.
George S. Patton

You need to overcome the tug of people against you as you reach for high goals.
George S. Patton
Old 07-27-2007, 08:54 AM   #12
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Poem written by George Patton

This may be a bit long for many but if you have time read it to the end and you will see just what a man of God George Patton really is To walk on faith means that I know he was and still is and will be till we all get to the finish line

THROUGH A GLASS, DARKLY
by Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

Through the travail of the ages,
Midst the pomp and toil of war,
Have I fought and strove and perished
Countless times upon this star.

In the form of many people
In all panoplies of time
Have I seen the luring vision
Of the Victory Maid, sublime.

I have battled for fresh mammoth,
I have warred for pastures new,
I have listed to the whispers
When the race trek instinct grew.

I have known the call to battle
In each changeless changing shape
From the high souled voice of conscience
To the beastly lust for rape.

I have sinned and I have suffered,
Played the hero and the knave;
Fought for belly, shame, or country,
And for each have found a grave.

I cannot name my battles
For the visions are not clear,
Yet, I see the twisted faces
And I feel the rending spear.

Perhaps I stabbed our Savior
In His sacred helpless side.
Yet, I've called His name in blessing
When after times I died.

In the dimness of the shadows
Where we hairy heathens warred,
I can taste in thought the lifeblood;
We used teeth before the sword.

While in later clearer vision
I can sense the coppery sweat,
Feel the pikes grow wet and slippery
When our Phalanx, Cyrus met.

Hear the rattle of the harness
Where the Persian darts bounced clear,
See their chariots wheel in panic
From the Hoplite's leveled spear.

See the goal grow monthly longer,
Reaching for the walls of Tyree.
Hear the crash of tons of granite,
Smell the quenchless eastern fire.

Still more clearly as a Roman,
Can I see the Legion close,
As our third rank moved in forward
And the short sword found our foes.

Once again I feel the anguish
Of that blistering treeless plain
When the Parthian showered death bolts,
And our discipline was in vain.

I remember all the suffering
Of those arrows in my neck.
Yet, I stabbed a grinning savage
As I died upon my back.

Once again I smell the heat sparks
When my Flemish plate gave way
And the lance ripped through my entrails
As on Crecy's field I lay.

In the windless, blinding stillness
Of the glittering tropic sea
I can see the bubbles rising
Where we set the captives free.

Midst the spume of half a tempest
I have heard the bulwarks go
When the crashing, point blank round shot
Sent destruction to our foe.

I have fought with gun and cutlass
On the red and slippery deck
With all Hell aflame within me
And a rope around my neck.

And still later as a General
Have I galloped with Murat
When we laughed at death and numbers
Trusting in the Emperor's Star.

Till at last our star faded,
And we shouted to our doom
Where the sunken road of Ohein
Closed us in it's quivering gloom.

So but now with Tanks a'clatter
Have I waddled on the foe
Belching death at twenty paces,
By the star shell's ghastly glow.

So as through a glass, and darkly
The age long strife I see
Where I fought in many guises,
Many names, but always me.

And I see not in my blindness
What the objects were I wrought,
But as God rules o'er our bickerings
It was through His will I fought.

So forever in the future,
Shall I battle as of yore,
Dying to be born a fighter,
But to die again, once more.
Old 07-27-2007, 09:03 AM   #13
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Do your damnedest in an ostentatious manner all the time.
George S. Patton

I'll drink to that.. TGIF !!!
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 03:11 PM   #14
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.
George S. Patton
Old 07-27-2007, 03:47 PM   #15
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

We should thank God, but we should all (even athests) celebrate freedom! By celebrating it, that is the best way to preserve it IMHO.

The Iraqi's just don't party enough. That's their problem. You got to fight...for your right..to partay!