Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-05-2007, 03:29 PM   #1
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
A call for membership

Are the voyeurs of this web site ever going to register and participate, or sit limp and spineless..... watching!
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 03:51 PM   #2
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I think in the next three weeks some will join

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Are the voyeurs of this web site ever going to register and participate, or sit limp and spineless..... watching!
I know of three new avatars that will be joining. So stand by and be careful Neo these three are all 40+ year old females. They may have you cornered with your wise cracks buddy. Boys three more hens in the hen house along with the ones already here might get dangerous.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 03:55 PM   #3
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
I'm wondering if one the hens might be Mrs. Isaac?

Sounds like three more will be unplugged from or to the matrix....
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 04:13 PM   #4
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Now do not mess with Mrs. Isaac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
I'm wondering if one the hens might be Mrs. Isaac?

Sounds like three more will be unplugged from or to the matrix....
Mrs. Isaac is thinging about getting a avatar. I hope that she and one of her close friends will join with out even telling me that would be great. Love those mind games right neo. I would be surpised to see her post but she does read every post I make and does enjoy the board. She is my adviser to the way the female mind works and having three semigrown daughters and my dear wife I am in touch with the way of the female
Isaac
Oh by the way she is a hotty 5'11" and a natural beauty and thank God she gave those looks and curves to the daughters. I think
Old 04-05-2007, 06:35 PM   #5
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Hi I'm Pocahontas I'm new around here

I've been reading through the threads and will post later after I get through them all!

Pocahontas
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 06:58 PM   #6
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
I've been reading through the threads and will post later after I get through them all!

Pocahontas
And welcome to SBLive!. We're always glad to see new faces around here.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 07:10 PM   #7
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Talking I say welcome Pocahontas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas

Pocahontas
It is good to see new avatars on the board and girls are always welcome to help balance out these boys. Dont let them hurt you feelings I am sure you will do just fine.
Issac
Old 04-05-2007, 08:26 PM   #8
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Hello Pocahontas!!!!!!! Welcome. Thank God you are here and can help with these cocky men (Neo and Isaac).
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 08:30 PM   #9
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Hello Pocahontas!!!!!!! Welcome. Thank God you are here and can help with these cocky men (Neo and Isaac).
I say Al and Brain!!! We need MORE WOMEN!!!
Old 04-05-2007, 08:41 PM   #10
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
We need MORE WOMEN!!!
I agree!
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 10:30 PM   #11
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Anime' -- are you just looking for some women or are you wanting conversation? If you'd register to vote, I might be willing to try and fix you up with some lovely young eligible ladies. Or at least pray for some to come your way!!!!!!!!!!
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 10:45 PM   #12
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Anime' -- are you just looking for some women or are you wanting conversation? If you'd register to vote, I might be willing to try and fix you up with some lovely young eligible ladies. Or at least pray for some to come your way!!!!!!!!!!
Actually, I would like to meet some eligible young ladies. Unfortunately, I still wouldn't know who to vote for.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 10:49 PM   #13
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the warm welcome

What an interesting and diverse group you all seem to be! Quite a few characters for sure! Us girls do rock!

Pocahontas
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote