Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > Local News

Notices

Old 05-12-2007, 02:17 PM   #46
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
How do you like your Sushi served

Click image for larger version

Name:	0_22_Naked_Food_Diners.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	533

Click image for larger version

Name:	0_23_Naked_Food_Sushi_2.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	534
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 02:33 PM   #47
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
You are sick. The first pic wasn't bad, but the second oh no! I ain't eatin off no one's bare bod. Yuck! No telling what kind of fungus he got
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 04:12 PM   #48
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
You are sick. The first pic wasn't bad, but the second oh no! I ain't eatin off no one's bare bod. Yuck! No telling what kind of fungus he got
Piemaker, you need to go back to anatomy class. That's not a he!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-12-2007, 04:22 PM   #49
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Piemaker, you need to go back to anatomy class. That's not a he!!!!!!!!!!!!
I get to pick off the orchids That sure did not look like a guy to me
Old 05-12-2007, 04:40 PM   #50
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Excuse me, I did not look that close to see if was man or woman. But either way no THANKS, that was worst to find out it was a woman. YUCK!
Old 05-12-2007, 04:43 PM   #51
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
Excuse me, I did not look that close to see if was man or woman. But either way no THANKS, that was worst to find out it was a woman. YUCK!
Old 05-12-2007, 05:41 PM   #52
Sheba
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 218 Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold
I actually tried sushi today for the first time. I must say it was delicious. It was a "to go" order, so no specialty serving as posted above by Isaac. Salmon & tuna - mmmmm....

I might as well admit that I like raw oysters, too - with hot sauce & saltines. Sorry ladies. I hope it's not too disgraceful to our alliance, but I like it raw...

Last edited by Sheba; 05-12-2007 at 05:57 PM.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 05:58 PM   #53
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

She loves me ? She loves me not I sure hope the sushi was fresh and the table too
Old 05-12-2007, 07:00 PM   #54
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba
I actually tried sushi today for the first time. I must say it was delicious. It was a "to go" order, so no specialty serving as posted above by Isaac. Salmon & tuna - mmmmm....

I might as well admit that I like raw oysters, too - with hot sauce & saltines. Sorry ladies. I hope it's not too disgraceful to our alliance, but I like it raw...

Congratulations Sheba!! I am very proud of you for trying sushi. The fact that you liked it has me pleased as well but it takes guts that first time. The next time you eat cooked salmon and tuna, today's experience will give you a whole new perspective. I used to like cooked fish (and still do) but IF IT IS FRESH ENOUGH I prefer my tuna or salmon raw with a bit of soy sauce mixed with wasabi. Seared (very rare) is good too.

Here's a pretty good receipe for tuna tartar. Cube up some sushi grade tuna into 1/4 inch cubes and do the same for some cucumber. Add some olive oil and seasoning and mix it all together and press it into a mold and punch it out onto a plate. Serve it with your favorite chips. I like a squirt of hot chili sauce in it.

IMHO the very best raw tuna dish in town is at Superior Steakhouse. It is an appetizer called "Seared Ahi Tuna" and it is how tuna is supposed to be, even in Shreveport.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 07:10 PM   #55
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Congratulations Sheba!! I am very proud of you for trying sushi. The fact that you liked it has me pleased as well but it takes guts that first time. The next time you eat cooked salmon and tuna, today's experience will give you a whole new perspective. I used to like cooked fish (and still do) but IF IT IS FRESH ENOUGH I prefer my tuna or salmon raw with a bit of soy sauce mixed with wasabi. Seared (very rare) is good too.

Here's a pretty good receipe for tuna tartar. Cube up some sushi grade tuna into 1/4 inch cubes and do the same for some cucumber. Add some olive oil and seasoning and mix it all together and press it into a mold and punch it out onto a plate. Serve it with your favorite chips. I like a squirt of hot chili sauce in it.

IMHO the very best raw tuna dish in town is at Superior Steakhouse. It is an appetizer called "Seared Ahi Tuna" and it is how tuna is supposed to be, even in Shreveport.
So you like the Tuna RHertz ? Me too Sir. I have a dvd on how to make the best sushi you might have to check it out one day. Sheba I hope you try it again just dont let the kids try it they will like it and it cost big time for the family to go to the sushi bar.
Old 05-12-2007, 07:15 PM   #56
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
So you like the Tuna RHertz ? Me too Sir. I have a dvd on how to make the best sushi you might have to check it out one day. Sheba I hope you try it again just dont let the kids try it they will like it and it cost big time for the family to go to the sushi bar.
My 14 year old son likes raw tuna just like I do. At sushi bars, he orders "Tuna Tataki" which is seared tuna resting in Bonju sauce which is sweet. You know how kids are. It's a real father/son thing to sit at the sushi bar and watch sports on TV and eat tuna.
Old 05-12-2007, 07:24 PM   #57
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I get to pick off the orchids That sure did not look like a guy to me
Those sure look more like buds to me than full blossoms!

I'm with Piemaker on this one...eating off some strangers nude body...NO WAY! First intestinal worms from sushi then some kind of nasty bacteria from the human...UGH!!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 07:26 PM   #58
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas

I'm with Piemaker on this one...eating off some strangers nude body...NO WAY! First intestinal worms from sushi then some kind of nasty bacteria from the human...UGH!!
Oh Grasshopper that is just a young Weedeater Buds turn into roses then flowers and when the peddles fall off all that is left is thorns
Old 05-12-2007, 08:05 PM   #59
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Nope those are phalaenopsis orchid blossoms. I would recognize them anywhere!
Old 05-12-2007, 08:17 PM   #60
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Oh grasshopper's going to get his wings pulled off if he don't watch it.