Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-16-2006, 08:47 PM   #1
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Saturday Night

What is everyone doing tonight or if you check this tomorrow, what did you do saturday night for fun? I just got back from cruizing around the town, went to the movies and also had dinner. We bought some blue moon beer to drink now that we are home.
scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 11:35 PM   #2
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
We stayed home this Saturday night. I had an idea I've been wanting to try for dinner. A few weeks ago we ate at Romano's Macaroni Grill and I had a dish called "Boursin Filet" which was pretty good. It was a beef tenderloin with a slice of Boursin cheese melted on top - simple but delicious! So tonight I decided to make "Boursin Cheeseburgers". I bought some Boursin cheese at Krogers and charbroiled some burgers and put the cheese on during the last 5 minutes to melt. It really was one of the best cheeseburgers I've every had, and much less boring than the old standby cheddar burger. Had it with a baked potato instead of french fries. Quite the gourmet burger.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 01:45 PM   #3
windshop

Rep Power: 0 windshop will become famous soon enough windshop will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to windshop
Saturday Night - Football

Yes, I admt it. I watched football. Watched my Clemson Tigers beat the 'Noles in Tallahassee! I just hate that indian chant thing of theirs.