Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-06-2007, 02:36 PM   #16
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I assumed you had a brain and that makes a ass out of you and me
Will you be going to church this weekend brain ? I see you have your easter lily all ready to go. Take your camera so we can see you all dressed up for the easter bunny
Isaac
The only reason I'd go to church this weekend is to laugh at your stupid ass....Of course, you won't be their either, you're your own prophet, right?

Or do you approve of organized religion when it's convenient for you to do so? Imagine my lack of surprise.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 04:11 PM   #17
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Question You would come to church to see me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
The only reason I'd go to church this weekend is to laugh at your stupid ass....Of course, you won't be their either, you're your own prophet, right?

Or do you approve of organized religion when it's convenient for you to do so? Imagine my lack of surprise.
Well thanks buddy that is so nice of you. I am going to have to miss this weekend but you be sure and go to confession It makes me so sad to think you are not surprised but maybe later buddy I will surprise you never loose hope. So while you are laughing at a stupid ass take a photo in the mirror so we can see your teeth and a profile of that mullet You are the man brain the man. Very cool looking and a nice big sword
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:49 PM   #18
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
I get a negative for posting about brainsmashr? some people don't have much to do i see hey admin send me the log on who was on last night at 10:15-10:20PM
Don't feel bad Scarlett. I am getting negatives for some posts that are totally harmless to anyone. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out who is giving me those negatives. LOL
Old 04-07-2007, 01:11 PM   #19
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Well thanks buddy that is so nice of you. I am going to have to miss this weekend but you be sure and go to confession It makes me so sad to think you are not surprised but maybe later buddy I will surprise you never loose hope. So while you are laughing at a stupid ass take a photo in the mirror so we can see your teeth and a profile of that mullet You are the man brain the man. Very cool looking and a nice big sword
Isaac
The only thing you could do that would surprise me is have an opinion based on fact and logic rather than lies and fairy tales
Old 04-07-2007, 07:51 PM   #20
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Talking You are cartoon boy so fairy tales are you Abby

Quote:
The only thing you could do that would surprise me is have an opinion based on fact and logic rather than lies and fairy tales
You love to hate Christians and I think anybody on this board can see that by looking at your numbers Abby. I have yet to see anybody come our and agree with your post on Christians not once. Get it yet ? Well you keep posting like the Anti Christ and you will feel the heat but you always wanted that choice so you have it and live with it and your eternal should could die with your choices in this life. Caught up in the clay shell must be lonesome. I hope one day you will see the Light and soon.
Isaac
Old 04-08-2007, 06:10 AM   #21
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
You love to hate Christians and I think anybody on this board can see that by looking at your numbers Abby. I have yet to see anybody come our and agree with your post on Christians not once. Get it yet ? Well you keep posting like the Anti Christ and you will feel the heat but you always wanted that choice so you have it and live with it and your eternal should could die with your choices in this life. Caught up in the clay shell must be lonesome. I hope one day you will see the Light and soon.
Isaac
I don't hate Christians....you're a joke. This is just more of the religious propaganda that turns people away from the church and religion.

And there are several users who have come out and stated they weren't Christians....but as usual, you weren't paying attention...Get it yet?
Well here's a clue, when you hide in your basement all day reading the Bible, the world is passing you by.
Old 04-08-2007, 06:20 AM   #22
BrainSmashR
Banned

BTW, you know I'm not gay, right?

If you enjoy spending so much time in my photo-gallery, that's fine, but keep the comments about my hair and such to yourself, homo....just go find you an alter boy....unless they are reserved for the high ranking officials or something.
Old 04-08-2007, 10:36 AM   #23
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Talking LOL big time ! I need that post ! Great laugh on you

Quote:
BTW, you know I'm not gay, right?

If you enjoy spending so much time in my photo-gallery, that's fine, but keep the comments about my hair and such to yourself, homo....just go find you an alter boy....unless they are reserved for the high ranking officials or something.
You post yourself all over the place and you get mad when someone looks ? Well little buddy I am sure you are the homo if anybody is. The hair now that is a scream Abby Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooo very much for all the great laughs. I mean I could not pay good money to find someone that is as entertaining as you and heck you have your own web site and personal thread here on SBL. Did you go to school on a short bus
Happy Ishtar buddy.
Isaac
Old 04-08-2007, 03:03 PM   #24
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Isaac! Don't forget all the personal ads that he's got out there as well. I wonder how much response there is to those ads.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 11:34 PM   #25
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Déjà vu here. Same reactions, just different people.
Old 04-08-2007, 11:44 PM   #26
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
Déjà vu here. Same reactions, just different people.
What's that mean? Do you know Brain from somewhere else?
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 07:40 AM   #27
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Sounds like Isabella knows some brain family ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
What's that mean? Do you know Brain from somewhere else?
I am sure he has a very nice family from looking at his web site. Bad apples do fall from good trees I am still waiting for a photo of the brain in his easter bonnet
Isaac
Old 04-09-2007, 12:17 PM   #28
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
You post yourself all over the place and you get mad when someone looks ? Well little buddy I am sure you are the homo if anybody is. The hair now that is a scream Abby Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooo very much for all the great laughs. I mean I could not pay good money to find someone that is as entertaining as you and heck you have your own web site and personal thread here on SBL. Did you go to school on a short bus
Happy Ishtar buddy.
Isaac

As per the usual, you are confused.

I don't have a problem with your gawking...I know I'm good looking

I'm merely informing you that I'm not your type before you get your hopes ups.
Old 04-09-2007, 12:44 PM   #29
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Buddy you do have nice hair

Quote:
As per the usual, you are confused.

I don't have a problem with your gawking...I know I'm good looking

I'm merely informing you that I'm not your type before you get your hopes ups.
I never really thought you where my type. Just what is your type buddy ? Does your mate have the mullet too Did you ever get that photo of you in your easter bonnet ? Sorry no gawking at me buddy I am taken but you can keep trolling and maybe you will find someone that is down on your level.
Isaac
Old 04-09-2007, 03:30 PM   #30
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
I never really thought you where my type. Just what is your type buddy ? Does your mate have the mullet too Did you ever get that photo of you in your easter bonnet ? Sorry no gawking at me buddy I am taken but you can keep trolling and maybe you will find someone that is down on your level.
Isaac
Actually I've found several sombodies that are "down to my level". It's because we don't place ourselves upon a pedestal like those who lock themselves away in the basement all day shunning reality.