Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-12-2007, 10:58 PM   #1
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Cool Majicko has arrived!

My website is finally complete and launched! I have finished my all new, easy to use, dynamic content management system for PHP websites known as "Majicko 1.0 BETA!" Future updates to this system will follow in months to come as my website takes off and I get the attention of the Internet community.

Unlike the other CMS systems like Drupal and Joomla, Majicko is easy to use and, with some minor testing to confirm, will function on ALL major SQL database platforms! It includes many built-in functions such as:
  • An encrypted user registration/login system
  • A photo gallery with perpetual heirarchy category system
  • Easy to use interphase for Blogs, News Updates, FAQs, and external links
  • Static Page tool for simple non-dynamic pages
  • Built-in search engine and crawler for easier viewer nevigation
  • Phrase-based content system for easy updating
  • Function block module manager
  • Easy to use template and layout manager to keep control of your site's appearance in your hands!
  • And WAY more!
This CMS system is HUGE and works on any webspace with PHP 4.0 or better. Every line of code is my own personal work that has taken me well over a year to complete. I am counting downloads and hope to see some webmasters try out my system. A live demo with fresh installation defaults is available on my website. Check it out!

http://www.majicko.com
Old 08-12-2007, 11:34 PM   #2
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
CONGRATULATIONS Anime!!!!! You should be very proud of yourself! I can't imagine the man hours and patience it took to get this site done! Great job!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 11:51 PM   #3
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Thanks a lot. I'll be proud if people actually start using it. It's a good, stable system that I've put a lot of hard work into (mostly on weekends). Some of those scripts were very hard to get my head around. Search engine crawlers are surprisingly hard to put together.
Old 08-13-2007, 06:54 AM   #4
Jesse

Rep Power: 0 Jesse will become famous soon enough Jesse will become famous soon enough
ooh la la......
I like search engine crawlers
Congrats
Old 08-13-2007, 08:34 AM   #5
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Lol! Yeah, I wrote a crawler for Majicko. You initiate a crawl in the admin panel. The crawler caches a list of all of your pages and all major keywords in them. Then it builds an index in your database. It's easy after that. Whenever someone enters a search term, the page looks it up in the database and comes back with any page that matches that term. Pages that have the term most frequently appear at the top.

The system even records a search log so you know what people are looking for on your site.
Old 08-13-2007, 09:19 PM   #6
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Awesome! Majicko 1.0 BETA has been public for 24 hours and 16 people have downloaded it already. I am so looking forward to seeing some websites done in my system.