Go Back   Shreveport.com > Support Forums > SBLive! What's New

Notices

Old 05-23-2007, 03:39 PM   #1
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
SBLive! Radio

As of today, SBLive! has now launched SB Radio, our new online webcast featuring some of the newest and greatest recordings that ever came out of Shreveport and Bossier. We will also feature artists and bands from the Shreveport/Bossier area. If you know any local artists who would like to be aired on SB Radio, please e-mail info@shreveport.com.
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 04:09 PM   #2
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Awesome! I know a group that can't keep the racket down in my neighborhood. I'll be sure to let them know.
Old 05-23-2007, 10:52 PM   #3
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Those are some really OLD songs playing tonight!! Cool idea!
I don't guess Better than Ezra would qualify being as they are from other parts of La? It would be neat to have newer bands included.
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 08:32 AM   #4
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
I once peed on Better than Ezra at the Kappa Sigma house in Baton Rouge.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 08:35 AM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
I once peed on Better than Ezra at the Kappa Sigma house in Baton Rouge.
Why Joe that is so good to know. Do you do that often ? Not for a day not for a week for the rest of your life Kappa Sigma
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 08:42 AM   #6
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
No, I was at a rush party and I peed out a window. They happened to be passing by outside.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 09:15 AM   #7
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Frat parties are how they got their start. I'm sure alot more than pee has anointed them!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 12:29 PM   #8
kansast
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 kansast has a spectacular aura about kansast has a spectacular aura about kansast has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Those are some really OLD songs playing tonight!! Cool idea!
I don't guess Better than Ezra would qualify being as they are from other parts of La? It would be neat to have newer bands included.
Yes, a number of the songs playing now are very old. All with a connection to Shreveport

And yes, we look forward to adding new stuff all the time.
kansast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 12:50 PM   #9
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
My favorite song on there right now has to be "Hot Tomales and Bar-B-Q" , where boys ? on Texas Avenue
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote