Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-15-2007, 07:09 PM   #16
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I have heard this type of rambling before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
No one is offended without contemplating the issue beforehand, offense is only taken when someone has an incentive to attack the person introducing the stimulus into the environment.

The incentive here is the cash value and publicity they could gain from causing a ruckus over a minuscule issue. What ever happened to our freedoms and rights? It appears that all we do in today's world is play our cards correctly in order to not offend particular groups and use white lies and hide details from people in order to keep aggression to a low, whereas if everyone was truthful and honest, there wouldn't be any need to castigate the liars of society, namely, the government.
You seem to know which threads to dig up. Seems the more things change the more they stay the same.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 04:29 PM   #17
cosmo kramer
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 217 cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold cosmo kramer is a splendid one to behold
Peace sign...could it be SATAN???
Attached Images

cosmo kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 07:34 PM   #18
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
It appears that all we do in today's world is play our cards correctly in order to not offend particular groups and use white lies and hide details from people in order to keep aggression to a low, whereas if everyone was truthful and honest, there wouldn't be any need to castigate the liars of society, namely, the government.
Phew take a breath saying that I do have to agree the government are the liars of society you know UNCLE SAM?????? they take all your hard earned money!!!! I agree they are all liars I really despise the government. I don't want to hear anything about freedom either since they are slowly taking all our freedoms away. If my grandchildren have freedom by the time they are 18 I will be surprised
Old 04-16-2007, 08:04 PM   #19
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Scarlett, if your children get to raise their children, I'll be surprised. The government may be doing it for you by then.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 07:30 AM   #20
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
Phew take a breath saying that I do have to agree the government are the liars of society you know UNCLE SAM?????? they take all your hard earned money!!!! I agree they are all liars I really despise the government. I don't want to hear anything about freedom either since they are slowly taking all our freedoms away. If my grandchildren have freedom by the time they are 18 I will be surprised
Scarlett do you have grandchildren ? I know there are some bad folks that run our government but not all of them are. Vote for those that have our best interest in mind. Fish from the right side of the boat. We may have issues with taxes but before you put America down look around the world at other forms of government and you might not think this one is so bad
Isaac
Old 04-17-2007, 08:50 AM   #21
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Scarlett do you have grandchildren ? I know there are some bad folks that run our government but not all of them are. Vote for those that have our best interest in mind. Fish from the right side of the boat. We may have issues with taxes but before you put America down look around the world at other forms of government and you might not think this one is so bad
Isaac
No I don't just making a statement when I do. Since my children are 18 and 19 i'm sure one day i'll be a granny.

Who has my best interest in mind Isaac? Can you really believe any one of them fools? I don't believe anything anyone of them says. What because Bush stated he was against abortion and against gays the people voted him in? Should I say the Christians?????? Let me say this I didn't vote for Bush I voted against him and would do it again if given the chance. Just because someone states they are a Christian doesn't mean jack to me. Too many liars out there, right Isaac? Wolves in sheeps clothing should I say.

I have been a Christian for many many years and have seen many come and go from sin and lies. It's not just the preachers and priests lying to people it's the government also.

I have learned in my 41 yrs of life to believe me and me only because everyone else is always out for themselves. I am not the same person I was 10 yrs ago that's for sure, I was more naive back then should I say?

I think the entire world is#$@*&^$*@# so doesn't matter where you live Isaac they all control you in one form or another. My views about our government are the same as yesterday and wont' change today nor tomorrow. I think my hatred towards them will just get worse

I could ramble on all day long just think about all i said Isaac. Everyone here has their own opinions and entitled to them. I personally say freedom of speech here but that will go away soon I'm sure. Let me put a website on myspace on how much i despise the government and watch them come knocking at my door because I CANT DO THAT!
Old 04-17-2007, 08:58 AM   #22
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
No I don't just making a statement when I do. Since my children are 18 and 19 I'm sure one day I'll be a granny.

I think the entire world is#$@*&^$*@# so doesn't matter where you live Isaac they all control you in one form or another. My views about our government are the same as yesterday and wont' change today nor tomorrow. I think my hatred to wards them will just get worse
Scarlett I respect your view of our government I just do not agree. Yes the world is at a breaking point but to attack all government people in this country is wrong. You are grouping a bunch of people into one group. I pay my taxes and they are too high but I can get in my car and go places with out checking in with the government and I can own a gun and seek my own way of worship in my home. You can not say that for just any country. That is just my take on it. Hope one day you have many grandchildren Maybe you should try living in Russia or China for a while and running your own business there
Isaac

Last edited by Isaac-Saxxon; 04-17-2007 at 10:04 AM.
Old 04-17-2007, 09:36 AM   #23
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
No I don't just making a statement when I do. Since my children are 18 and 19 i'm sure one day i'll be a granny.

Who has my best interest in mind Isaac? Can you really believe any one of them fools? I don't believe anything anyone of them says. What because Bush stated he was against abortion and against gays the people voted him in? Should I say the Christians?????? Let me say this I didn't vote for Bush I voted against him and would do it again if given the chance. Just because someone states they are a Christian doesn't mean jack to me. Too many liars out there, right Isaac? Wolves in sheeps clothing should I say.

I have been a Christian for many many years and have seen many come and go from sin and lies. It's not just the preachers and priests lying to people it's the government also.

I have learned in my 41 yrs of life to believe me and me only because everyone else is always out for themselves. I am not the same person I was 10 yrs ago that's for sure, I was more naive back then should I say?

I think the entire world is#$@*&^$*@# so doesn't matter where you live Isaac they all control you in one form or another. My views about our government are the same as yesterday and wont' change today nor tomorrow. I think my hatred towards them will just get worse

I could ramble on all day long just think about all i said Isaac. Everyone here has their own opinions and entitled to them. I personally say freedom of speech here but that will go away soon I'm sure. Let me put a website on myspace on how much i despise the government and watch them come knocking at my door because I CANT DO THAT!

That Scarlett can rant can't she !! Should have heard her comin' down hard on that ShreveNet tech support.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 10:08 AM   #24
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Whoooaaaaaaaaa......did Scarlett just have a hissie or what! You go girl. You are definitely entitled to your opinion and guess what? In this country at this point, you still get to have one and express it. (As long as you as a white girl don't go calling anybody a nappy headed ho!)

Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 10:39 AM   #25
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
(As long as you as a white girl don't go calling anybody a nappy headed ho!)
Being the Cajun that she is.. I think she could get away with it.
Old 04-17-2007, 10:47 AM   #26
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
Being the Cajun that she is.. I think she could get away with it.
You are one brave man LN I welcome all opinions. Well there is one on the board at this time that we could live with out(bsr) but if Scarlett feels that way then post it. No hard feelings just opinion and we are "FREE" to post them right here on SBLive.
Old 04-17-2007, 04:36 PM   #27
scarlett
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
You are one brave man LN I welcome all opinions. Well there is one on the board at this time that we could live with out(bsr) but if Scarlett feels that way then post it. No hard feelings just opinion and we are "FREE" to post them right here on SBLive.
LN is cool in my eyes as for being Cajun yes I am and yes we tend to be a little hot headed at times. As Isaac says we are "free" to post them on here at least for now maybe in 10 yrs or so we won't be able to or big brother will be watching everything.
Old 04-17-2007, 04:38 PM   #28
scarlett
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Whoooaaaaaaaaa......did Scarlett just have a hissie or what! You go girl. You are definitely entitled to your opinion and guess what? In this country at this point, you still get to have one and express it. (As long as you as a white girl don't go calling anybody a nappy headed ho!)

No hissie just stating facts So many sheeps on here sad sad sad they all know who they are. tsk tsk tsk
Old 04-17-2007, 04:59 PM   #29
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

LOL never mind. Big brother is watching.. Shhhhhh
Old 04-17-2007, 05:04 PM   #30
scarlett
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
LOL never mind. Big brother is watching.. Shhhhhh
This thread will die after that rant i went on that's for sure.