Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > World News

Notices

Old 05-04-2007, 08:07 AM   #16
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy1
Speaking from experience?
They start out as rose buds and end up hanging gardens
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 09:22 AM   #17
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy1
Speaking from experience?
Now Sassy you know better than to ask a lady a question like that??? But yes those are words of wisdom I'm passing along.
Old 05-04-2007, 09:37 AM   #18
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
I'm sure there are alot of guys that wish they were that close too!
What are wisdom thoughts Tbelle?
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 09:40 AM   #19
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Wisdom thoughts for you Neo would be those things whispered in your ear to help you know what to do.
Old 05-04-2007, 10:05 AM   #20
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
Manners, manners, don't you know whispering in a crowd isn't polite... wisdom should be shared not spared.....

At least the ad is eye catching, instead of a boring "it's so easy a caveman can do it"
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 11:03 AM   #21
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
At least the ad is eye catching, instead of a boring "it's so easy a caveman can do it"
I dunno. That Geico ad has obviously stuck in your mind.
Old 05-04-2007, 01:05 PM   #22
sassy1

Rep Power: 0 sassy1 is a jewel in the rough sassy1 is a jewel in the rough sassy1 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Now Sassy you know better than to ask a lady a question like that??? But yes those are words of wisdom I'm passing along.
apologies, East Tbelle. I didn't know you were a "lady." I have words of wisdom too, mine are just different.
sassy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 03:39 PM   #23
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Hey there Sassy, do you think she wants that to be told?

Last edited by piemaker720; 05-04-2007 at 05:16 PM.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 05:48 PM   #24
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
Hey there Sassy, do you think she wants that to be told?
Hey Tbelle needs to be told to get it through her thick head I think I know just the "ONE" to get her straight and I bet it will cost some money like maybe at a jewelry store Mothers day is coming up so maybe a nice necklace. Sassy1 you pack a mean pistol
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 06:54 PM   #25
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Sassy, you just jumped right in here trying to make friends real fast didn't ya? Glad to see you'll be able to hang with the best of us.
Old 05-04-2007, 09:04 PM   #26
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
http://www.theindychannel.com/entert...78/detail.html

Attachment 435

I really don't know what the big deal is about the billboard. I wear a t-shirt with a picture of a bare butt on the back tail and the front says I'm a redneck.
I don't think it's that bad. It reminds me of the Harley Davidson billboard on I-20. At least the boobs are covered!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 09:18 PM   #27
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
At least both men have a smile on their face
Old 05-04-2007, 10:28 PM   #28
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
I don't think it's that bad. It reminds me of the Harley Davidson billboard on I-20. At least the boobs are covered!
Have you seen the billboard on Youree with the girl advertising the plastic surgeon? It says something like "Got Beads". My young son loves that one, says she is HAWWTTT.
Old 05-05-2007, 10:59 AM   #29
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

I haven't seen that one, but I'll check it out.