Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > World News

Notices

Old 05-04-2007, 09:39 PM   #16
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
I'm glad they arrested the mom too. She could have stopped it. Then they tell of 2 more children treated bad and the mom had one that died of sids. they are going to check that one good.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 10:19 PM   #17
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
They should lock that father in the same cage and throw away the key!! That is just so unfathomable to me how someone could do that to a child!
Doesn't it make you wonder why we shouldn't start giving people tests and home visits before they become parents? You have to take one before you can drive a car. My other question is where was the rest of these people's families? I know my momma, daddy, or one of my brothers would have surely intervened.
Old 05-05-2007, 11:07 AM   #18
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
You are right. There is this guy, he has 7 kids ,by 4 different wivies. He supports none of them. There is only 3 now under age. All wives left because of abuse. He thinks if he doesn't sleep with the ex he should not have to support the kids. I think someone should make him get it sniped. If he ain't going to support them, he needs to stop bringing them in for others to support.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 11:39 AM   #19
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
I have nothing good to say about a man who doesn't help support his children.
Old 05-06-2007, 10:17 AM   #20
Sheba
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 217 Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Sheba, yes in my life I have been on the receiving end of the abuse. No, it was not to the depth this child has endured. I have witnessed much abuse of others as well. Everyone will have their own perspective on this but from my very personal experience with it I can say that it can be overcome. This child should not automatically be labeled a disaster and a future expense to the taxpayers. Yes, he is going to have scars that will daily remind him of what he endured but given all of the right circumstances in the upcoming future they can also remind him and everyone around him of what can be overcome.

I also disagree that the bucket always has a hole. I could walk around everyday feeling very sorry for myself, but through a whole lot of love, patience, perserverance, and strong will I don't. I made the choice to look at my whole life as a cup that is half full. This child deserves the chance to accomplish the same thing and hopefully no one is standing around him saying "You're doom and scarred from here on out." Those are not the words he needs. He will face his scars, his wounds, and all that he has endured. And yes, he can go forward to a world of joy.
TB, we both see the positive and agree that he can get there. I think the difference is that I see a long road ahead. The bucket is just an word picture of this point in his life. He's been locked in a cage and shocked with a collar. That doesn't just go away. Most of those posting see that long road, too.

But believe me, I know hope! I live it everyday!! That's why my prayers are that the right people cross his path to help him have healing.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 12:09 PM   #21
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
You are right. There is this guy, he has 7 kids ,by 4 different wivies. He supports none of them. There is only 3 now under age. All wives left because of abuse. He thinks if he doesn't sleep with the ex he should not have to support the kids. I think someone should make him get it sniped. If he ain't going to support them, he needs to stop bringing them in for others to support.
I vote for sniped They get one child and if that child does not get care then get them fixed and if they take care then they can have more but that is only a dream I know it would never happen. The man that put this boy in a cage could get the old fashion death by stoning and being cast on the dung hill
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 07:29 PM   #22
Pattyann3566

Rep Power: 0 Pattyann3566 has a spectacular aura about Pattyann3566 has a spectacular aura about
There are alot of deadbeat dads out there , sad to say.I think that if a man or woman fails to support thier children,the government should have special jobs for them to do .A factory of some kind with living quarters and they will be confined to work and live there until their kids are of age. The child would recieve a fare portion of the money for their care and need.,and the rest would be used to feed and clothe the deadbeat,that will get our wellfare system back where it needs to be,for children of deceased parents.
Pattyann3566 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 07:33 AM   #23
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattyann3566
There are alot of deadbeat dads out there , sad to say.I think that if a man or woman fails to support thier children,the government should have special jobs for them to do .A factory of some kind with living quarters and they will be confined to work and live there until their kids are of age. The child would recieve a fare portion of the money for their care and need.,and the rest would be used to feed and clothe the deadbeat,that will get our wellfare system back where it needs to be,for children of deceased parents.
Oh Patty you are so right
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote