Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > World News

Notices

Old 05-05-2007, 06:45 PM   #16
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
How does drinking bleach take someone else down?
Well I'm sorry that I lost the topic of this thread. I normally don't think of bleach as a drug! I think of crack and crank being drugs.... Still drinking bleach is pretty uncool, but I understand it is the result of our drug testing system.

I sometimes wonder if the nature-made drugs were more legal then people wouldn't sniff as much gasoline, or drink bleach, smoke crank, or other more desperate measures to get high. I guess this depends on if you are willing to admit that a certain % of the population is always destined to get high, or if you believe in the possibility of a perfect utopian society.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 06:57 PM   #17
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 257 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
They're not drinking bleach to get high, they're drinking bleach because they think it covers up the fact that they did some other drug.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 07:05 PM   #18
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
I want to know where these teens got the idea to drink bleach to flush your system. That is corrosive, it could kill, or at least mess your insides up.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 07:09 PM   #19
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 257 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
I want to know who first suggested this to them so I can shake his hand.
Old 05-05-2007, 07:13 PM   #20
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Okay Jo I'm dumb, why would you won't to shake hands with an idiot. Because he would have had to try it himself.
Old 05-05-2007, 09:34 PM   #21
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Why would he have necessarily tried it himself?
Old 05-05-2007, 09:50 PM   #22
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Okay, I'll give that. But why the hand shake? If he didn't try it, then he lied. So that still means he is either an idiot or a liar. If he lied, then he done that with the intention of harming someone.
Old 05-05-2007, 10:08 PM   #23
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
Okay, I'll give that. But why the hand shake? If he didn't try it, then he lied. So that still means he is either an idiot or a liar. If he lied, then he done that with the intention of harming someone.
I can see it now.. the group of kids are out and about.. and one of them sarcastically says "yeah, I know, why not try drinking some bleach, yea yea, that should clear it right up" knowing all good and well.. that the IDIOT of the bunch is going to try it out when no one is looking.. natural selection at work.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 10:28 PM   #24
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Getting stupid people to harm themselves is a noble cause.
Old 05-05-2007, 11:06 PM   #25
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
But Brain the problem is teens drinkig bleach to hide the fact. How do we say CORROSIVE
Cause and affect.

You are forcing said teen into a situation where, in his or her opinion, the consequences of getting caught are worse than "drinking bleach".
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 11:11 PM   #26
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
I kinda agree with you when it comes to pot, tobacco, or alcohol. But when it comes to crack, crank, and other serious drugs that more often than not lead to crime, I think a zero tolerance policy might not be a bad idea. If my bookeeper smoked crank last month, I want to know about it. My point is that if someone wants to distroy themselves, that is one thing, but if someone wants to take me down with them, that is another.
Speed (crank, ice, cocaine, etc) cannot be detected in a standard urine analysis 4 days after use. In fact, pot is the only drug that can be detected a month after use (even quitting cold turkey) and that's only in habitual users.
Old 05-05-2007, 11:24 PM   #27
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Speed (crank, ice, cocaine, etc) cannot be detected in a standard urine analysis 4 days after use. In fact, pot is the only drug that can be detected a month after use (even quitting cold turkey) and that's only in habitual users.
Well that just sucks now doesn't it?... That isn't fair at all. Dang crankheads and crackho's get away with it, and peaceful potheads get taken down by the man.

Only thing you are missing is "hair tests". Unless you are willing to shave your head like Britney....
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 11:26 PM   #28
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Sounds like if you want out of the military, do drugs, don't be gay
Sounds like if you use bleach as mentioned above you could get away with BOTH!!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 11:26 PM   #29
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Well that just sucks now doesn't it?... That isn't fair at all. Dang crankheads and crackho's get away with it, and peaceful potheads get taken down by the man.

Only thing you are missing is "hair tests". Unless you are willing to shave your head like Britney....

Yeah, you also better have a bank account that looks like hers if you plan on hair testing all of your employees or your children on a regular basis.
Old 05-05-2007, 11:37 PM   #30
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 235 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Umm...there is another trend involving bleach and folks you need to know about. Bootyhole bleaching Yes, yes yes you read it right. Apparently it's a growing thing among the college age and others. We heard about it at our office and didn't believe it so we called a plastic surgeon friend and yes it is true.

Can you imagine having that done??
Why would they want to do that?