Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > World News

Notices

Old 05-05-2007, 11:40 PM   #31
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
We don't know. We're still trying to figure it out, but we have had all kind of guesses! You can google it. It is for real.
Old 05-06-2007, 04:52 AM   #32
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
Why would they want to do that?
Oh that burning ring of fire I would think bleach would kill some one if they were to drink it and burn like hell the other way That is just so wrong. What ever happen to tux pads
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 08:50 AM   #33
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
We don't know. We're still trying to figure it out, but we have had all kind of guesses! You can google it. It is for real.

It's not a guess, the chemical compounds of bleach effectively masks the presence of drugs in urine. Specifically why, I don't know, but bleach is some bad stuff, and probably fouls the test rather than actually "masking" the presence of drugs....and I don't htink some of you are using common sense when you think about this. The kids aren't turning up a bottle of Clorox, but rather adding a table spoon to a glass of water. Gradual ingestion....

One can also drink a couple of gallons of water, or until their urine is clear, prior to testing, and pass by diluting their sample. All you need is a multi-vitamin for color and some creatine because some drug test check for lack of naturally produced by-products, as when the sample has been diluted or otherwise tampered with, as opposed to the presence of drugs themselves.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 08:58 AM   #34
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Brain, my posts was referencing "butt bleaching" where someone has their hole bleached white! Not drinking the stuff to pass a drug screen. Two different things. It's sick I know but people do both apparently.
Old 05-06-2007, 12:31 PM   #35
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
It's not a guess, the chemical compounds of bleach effectively masks the presence of drugs in urine. Specifically why, I don't know, but bleach is some bad stuff, and probably fouls the test rather than actually "masking" the presence of drugs....and I don't htink some of you are using common sense when you think about this. The kids aren't turning up a bottle of Clorox, but rather adding a table spoon to a glass of water. Gradual ingestion....

One can also drink a couple of gallons of water, or until their urine is clear, prior to testing, and pass by diluting their sample. All you need is a multi-vitamin for color and some creatine because some drug test check for lack of naturally produced by-products, as when the sample has been diluted or otherwise tampered with, as opposed to the presence of drugs themselves.
Wow, you're awfully enlightened on this subject.
Old 05-06-2007, 01:25 PM   #36
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 257 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
Shaving your head doesn't protect you from hair tests. You'd have to remove all your hair: head, pubes, armpits, eyelashes, eyebrows, butthole, etc. by the root, not just at the surface.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 01:27 PM   #37
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Why thank you Joe for that detailed post
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 01:56 PM   #38
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Ouch, did we say all over waxing.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 03:12 PM   #39
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
Wow, you're awfully enlightened on this subject.
I also have more years of experience under my belt than you've been alive.

Not something I'm necessarily proud of, but as one of the few who survived that treacherous journey, not something I'm ashamed of either. Fortunately pot was always my drug of choice as opposed to heroine, cocaine, or meth.
Old 05-06-2007, 03:18 PM   #40
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Well Brain I never used drugs. I found I can get high on life a lot cheaper and still remeber what I did. And I know I probably have just as many miles on me.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 03:44 PM   #41
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
Well Brain I never used drugs. I found I can get high on life a lot cheaper and still remeber what I did. And I know I probably have just as many miles on me.

Pills and alcohol are the only drugs that make people "black out", maybe heroine, never tired that, but certainly not pot or speed.

I'm not going to try and tell anyone drugs are good for them, they aren't, but you certainly don't need to believe all the propaganda that's out there either.
Old 05-06-2007, 03:48 PM   #42
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
I'm not going to try and tell anyone drugs are good for them, they aren't, but you certainly don't need to believe all the propaganda that's out there either.
You mean Santabot's propaganda?
Old 05-06-2007, 03:53 PM   #43
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
You mean Santabot's propaganda?

As well as the notion that any drug is instantly addictive or that pot is any worse for your health than cigarette smoke.
Old 05-06-2007, 04:21 PM   #44
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

I don't do drugs or cigarettes, so I have no need for any of the propaganda myself. There is simply no need for any of it. They are both costly habits for your income and your health.

Besides, I practice martial arts too and I can't improve my physical performance unless I take care of my lungs too.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:04 PM   #45
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 257 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
"heroin" is a narcotic

"heroine" is a female hero
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote