Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Religion & Spirit

Notices

Old 04-17-2007, 05:51 AM   #1
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Satan's method of operation never changes

Satan knows the Bible he tried to use scripture to temp Christ. It is the same method of operation from the beginning that is to take the truth and add just a few lies with it so that it is no longer the truth. Satan wants you to try to fight with him and you will never win because he will never admit defeat. You can in the name of Christ tell Satan to get thee behind me in the name of Christ. In the end the seed of the evil one will burn with the rest of the Tares and we shall have a eternity with out such evil dregs to bother the God revering children of God. So when you look around and see the bad seed working at a fever pitch because time is sort know that you will not be seeing or hearing them for long because the harvest of the wheat is near and there is where the Tares meet their bitter end. The overcomer's will rejoice and the Tares will be blotted out from all memories.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 06:12 AM   #2
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
ooops

Last edited by BrainSmashR; 04-17-2007 at 07:21 AM.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 06:39 AM   #3
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Satan knows the Bible he tried to use scripture to temp Christ. It is the same method of operation from the beginning that is to take the truth and add just a few lies with it so that it is no longer the truth. Satan wants you to try to fight with him and you will never win because he will never admit defeat. You can in the name of Christ tell Satan to get thee behind me in the name of Christ. In the end the seed of the evil one will burn with the rest of the Tares and we shall have a eternity with out such evil dregs to bother the God revering children of God. So when you look around and see the bad seed working at a fever pitch because time is sort know that you will not be seeing or hearing them for long because the harvest of the wheat is near and there is where the Tares meet their bitter end. The overcomer's will rejoice and the Tares will be blotted out from all memories.
Isaac
Yesterday was a definite sign of the devil at work. Days like that serve to cause doubt in people's minds but you must stay strong like the good seed. This is all just part of the process and there is more to come. As Christians, we can use this time to minister to others and show them the way.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 10:41 AM   #4
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Angry Funny how thing are

This thread got the boot early for some reason I found it for you guys so don't worry
Old 04-18-2007, 11:50 PM   #5
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Isaac
I understood some of that. Much I didn't.. But it reminded me of a good song I once heard..

Rock Love

I seen these big shots all come and go
Been there myself and theres one thing I know
You got to choose your heroes, choose them well
They could be leading you straight into hell

Let me be your protection
Keep the vampires off your neck
Sample your wine and
Stay so near that youll never have a thing to fear
Get thee behind me satan

Big as a mountain, strong as a diamond
Rock love
Bright as a nova burning forever
Rock love
Close as a heart beat, free as the water
Rock love
Get thee behind me satan

I see the same damn faces in the news
Taking up sides when there aint nothing to choose
I think their game is just designed to confuse
They cut the pie up and the rest of us lose

Let me be your advisor
Keep the monkeys off your back
Figure your taxes
Stay up all night making sure that everything is right
Get thee behind me satan

It seems like only yesterday
Remember when I used to say
I knew wed be in vogue someday
Rock love is love and not fade away

Lord you got to rock on
Got to rock steady
Spinning on the rock of love
Can you feel it
Hard as a rock, strong as a rock
Put your hands on the rock
Youve got the rockin steady now
I looking for a life like the rock
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 07:27 PM   #6
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
I understood some of that. Much I didn't.. But it reminded me of a good song I once heard..

Rock Love

I seen these big shots all come and go
Been there myself and theres one thing I know
You got to choose your heroes, choose them well
They could be leading you straight into hell

Let me be your protection
Keep the vampires off your neck
Sample your wine and
Stay so near that youll never have a thing to fear
Get thee behind me satan

Big as a mountain, strong as a diamond
Rock love
Bright as a nova burning forever
Rock love
Close as a heart beat, free as the water
Rock love
Get thee behind me satan

I see the same damn faces in the news
Taking up sides when there aint nothing to choose
I think their game is just designed to confuse
They cut the pie up and the rest of us lose

Let me be your advisor
Keep the monkeys off your back
Figure your taxes
Stay up all night making sure that everything is right
Get thee behind me satan

It seems like only yesterday
Remember when I used to say
I knew wed be in vogue someday
Rock love is love and not fade away

Lord you got to rock on
Got to rock steady
Spinning on the rock of love
Can you feel it
Hard as a rock, strong as a rock
Put your hands on the rock
Youve got the rockin steady now
I looking for a life like the rock
Well rhetrz I must say that was unique. Now just where did you get that from? Well I am not sure which rock but if it is talking about THE ROCK it could make some since.
Isaac