Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Government & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 06:28 AM   #136
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
"I'd kick your ass, but I'm scared you'll call the cops"

LAF

Did your Mom teach you that one?

Hey look buddy, it's over and you're a coward. I'm not going to meet you at a gym next week and put weighted gloves on my hands and fight you in a place you probably train at on a regular basis.

Remember, I'm crazy, not stupid, stupid.

I already offered to meet you THIS EVENING at a time and place of your own choosing and you came on here with this sob story about me threatening your family and being some kind of crazy murder suspect.

Personally, I think EVERYONE here sees the difference between a man who can defend himself and puss so scared of getting his ass kicked on a daily basis that he has a concealed weapons permit....in what 14 states did you say, and absolutely refuses to put his money where his mouth is unless he can do it under close supervision and with a padded helmet and gloves.
Old 05-07-2007, 06:31 AM   #137
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
So go ahead and comeback here and brag about what a little bad ass you are.....my phone number will still be the same when you get over your fear of being hurt, little boy.

Oh, and BTW, did the cops tell you no crime had been committed? Any intelligent person could have told you the same thing.

Of course I've seen what passes for intelligence around here.....

Last edited by BrainSmashR; 05-07-2007 at 06:53 AM.
Old 05-07-2007, 06:57 AM   #138
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
"I'd kick your ass, but I'm scared you'll call the cops"

LAF

Did your Mom teach you that one?

Hey look buddy, it's over and you're a coward. I'm not going to meet you at a gym next week and put weighted gloves on my hands and fight you in a place you probably train at on a regular basis.

Remember, I'm crazy, not stupid, stupid.

I already offered to meet you THIS EVENING at a time and place of your own choosing and you came on here with this sob story about me threatening your family and being some kind of crazy murder suspect.

Personally, I think EVERYONE here sees the difference between a man who can defend himself and puss so scared of getting his ass kicked on a daily basis that he has a concealed weapons permit....in what 14 states did you say, and absolutely refuses to put his money where his mouth is unless he can do it under close supervision and with a padded helmet and gloves.
Ive been thinkin about what possible reason ya might have for rejectin my invitation to settle this in the boxin ring...and what I keep comin up with is that you dont want to appear cowardly...ya dont want an audience. Ya want to be able to wuss out without anyone seein ya do it but me, and thats ok cuz its just "your word against mine". But ya have my number, if ya change your mind.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:03 AM   #139
BrainSmashR
Banned

Sorry dude, your pussy isn't the kind I hunt on Friday night. I thought I had made that abundantly clear.

Furthermore, you've already admitted to contacting the police, so I can't call you back. Remember, I'm crazy, not stupid.

Do you think ANYONE here is fooled as to what your true intentions have been since you first insisted on me calling you? Not only are you a regular gun-toting pussy, you're about as transparent as they come.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:04 AM   #140
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
So go ahead and comeback here and brag about what a little bad ass you are.....my phone number will still be the same when you get over your fear of being hurt, little boy.

Oh, and BTW, did the cops tell you no crime had been committed? Any intelligent person could have told you the same thing.

Of course I've seen what passes for intelligence around here.....
Actually, a crime HAS been committed. I believe makin threats over the telephone and the internet is a crime. But since you disagree, why dont ya give me an encore? No? Thats what I thought.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:07 AM   #141
BrainSmashR
Banned

When did I threaten you?

You accused me of beating up girls and asked me to do the same to you, so I provided my phone number and all of a sudden you want to involve the law and say I'm harassing you.

You're yellow streak is quite visible through that transparent exterior of yours, little boy.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:09 AM   #142
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Quote:
Sorry dude, your pussy isn't the kind I hunt on Friday night. I thought I had made that abundantly clear.

Furthermore, you've already admitted to contacting the police, so I can't call you back. Remember, I'm crazy, not stupid.

Do you think ANYONE here is fooled as to what your true intentions have been since you first insisted on me calling you? Not only are you a regular gun-toting pussy, you're about as transparent as they come.
Yeah right, thats why I put my number out there and twisted your arm into callin it, cuz Im a pussy. But ya didnt want to settle this like gentlemen (and in your case I use the term loosely). And Im under no illusions about why you made that threat against my family. I think you understood all too well that you'd just gone too far, and that I'd be foolish to ignore it. You KNEW that would change everythin...thats why ya did it. Youre right, its over...all ya had to sacrifice was your credibility...not that ya had any to lose.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:17 AM   #143
BrainSmashR
Banned

Sorry dude, I can't put you to sleep wearing boxing gloves, nor am I a gentlemen. I'm a grappler, not a striker, I have never stepped into a ring nor have I ever train wearing weighted gloves and a helmet.

I'm already agreeing to put myself at a disadvantage by traveling more than 70 miles and allowing you to pick the location, you don't get to pick the stipulations as well.....remember, you called ME out tough gay...I mean guy.

We can settle this like men or you can brag about me not being "brave" enough to step into the ring as an amateur with someone who obviously wants the fight to BE that way, and actually refuses to participate in any other way.

BTW, have fun at the factory last night?
Old 05-07-2007, 07:33 AM   #144
BrainSmashR
Banned

Look dude, it's either going to be a fair fight, me in you in a parking lot, or not at all.

You're really stupid if you think I'm going to agree to come to your town, to your gym, to your ring, where you probably train several times a week, AND put myself at an even further disadvantage by wearing weighted gloves.

End of story dude. You're either man enough to fight me on equal terms or not. Time for you to put up or shut up because I'm tired of talking about it, and it's time for me to go anyway.
Old 05-07-2007, 08:29 AM   #145
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Texas Gov. Rick Perry says licensed Texans should be able to carry a concealed handgun almost anywhere.
http://www.ktbs.com/viewnews.cfm?new...weapons%20idea
Me and the wife watched Texas Gov. Rick Perry yesterday on TV honoring some of our fine solders returning from Iraq. Gov. Perry did a great job speaking to the men and I would vote for him to be Gov. of LA but I know he would not like to have this mess we have here in LA. I would like to see more Americans able to carry side arms but I am not sure how all the back ground checks could be done for everyone that is a resident of the USA
Old 05-07-2007, 08:36 AM   #146
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
This is simultaneously the lamest and awesomest thread in the history of this forum.
Old 05-07-2007, 09:01 AM   #147
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
This is simultaneously the lamest and awesomest thread in the history of this forum.
Joe you are a numbers man. Can you give us the odds on this ?
Old 05-07-2007, 06:46 PM   #148
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Quote:
Look dude, it's either going to be a fair fight, me in you in a parking lot, or not at all.

You're really stupid if you think I'm going to agree to come to your town, to your gym, to your ring, where you probably train several times a week, AND put myself at an even further disadvantage by wearing weighted gloves.

End of story dude. You're either man enough to fight me on equal terms or not. Time for you to put up or shut up because I'm tired of talking about it, and it's time for me to go anyway.
Anywhere BUT the ring and one or both of us could wind up dead or in jail, and beatin your fat stupid face in aint worth either of those outcomes. FYI, I've only actually boxed once, years ago when I was in the army, and I dont regularly train anywhere, so what could be more fair than that? That would've been fair and equal. No, I dont think ya were interested in any fair fight on equal terms. Anyway, the bottom line is, ya exposed yourself for a psycho when ya threatened to show up at my house. But ya aint JUST crazy, you're stupid too, cuz ya could've just kept the threats to yourself and I'd have been none the wiser. Better to find out now that you're a disturbed freak than findin it out later with ya drivin round my neighborhood. For once I'm glad you're an imbecile. Its like I told ya on the phone, if ya were any smarter you'd be dangerous!

I'm bettin you've been in trouble before for threatenin people, so ya might want to consider gettin yourself some psychiatric help...sooner or later, freaks like you always end up where they belong, either in prison or takin a dirtnap.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 05-07-2007 at 08:07 PM.
Old 05-08-2007, 09:45 AM   #149
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
We can't let this die, it was just getting super-awesome!
Old 05-08-2007, 06:21 PM   #150
BrainSmashR
Banned

Laughing Out Loud

652-0695

You ain't got the balls, son.
Closed Thread