Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Entertainment

Notices

Old 06-03-2007, 02:24 AM   #16
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
OK, I hate:

10. Leaving the drive thru without receving a straw
LOL especially if it's a shake.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 06:48 AM   #17
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I think this thread is perfect for our dear friend rhertz rhetz how do you feel about walking in the handy mart to pick up a six pack only to find one of them missing and it was the last six pack
Bi-otch #99 Employees or would that be Emps for short
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 04:16 PM   #18
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Hi Ya'll
One thing I hate is when your shopping and your going up an aisle only to find someone walking in front of you at a snail's pace. They won't turn and look at you and they won't get out of the way. They act as if they are the only one using that aisle.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 05:30 PM   #19
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
People that say they are going to be somewhere at a certain time and do not show up
You mean, like Dish Network?? They stood me up 5 times so I switched to Directv so that I might go to work and show up to my appointments on time.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 05:41 PM   #20
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
Hi Ya'll
One thing I hate is when your shopping and your going up an aisle only to find someone walking in front of you at a snail's pace. They won't turn and look at you and they won't get out of the way. They act as if they are the only one using that aisle.
How about those people who drive up the wrong way in a parking lot?
Old 06-03-2007, 05:52 PM   #21
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
I think this thread is perfect for our dear friend rhertz rhetz how do you feel about walking in the handy mart to pick up a six pack only to find one of them missing and it was the last six pack
NO it's the one you find thats different and something you would never drink and you never noticed till you got home. happened to me 2 x's
Old 06-03-2007, 05:53 PM   #22
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
Hi Ya'll
well my voice carries very well and i don't have a small voice so I usually kick it up about 10 notches and say EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!! they quickly move out the way.
Old 06-03-2007, 05:54 PM   #23
scarlett
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
How about those people who drive up the wrong way in a parking lot?
the way the parking lots are made here they put the arrows too far back so by the time you pull into the aisle you are going the wrong way and dont' realize it before it's too late. Happens to me all the time here at the mall.

I also did it when I first moved here in a movie parking lot i got confused with the way i had to go and well some new yorking biotch let me know by screaming at me at the top of her lungs in her car and used her fingers to show me how unhappy she was.

I just waved and smiled
Old 06-03-2007, 05:56 PM   #24
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Just go about seven in the morning and there is nobody there but the rude ass employees that do not speak to the white man.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 06-03-2007, 05:58 PM   #25
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Scarlett your posts brings to mind another irritating one for me: People who get mad when you are driving and flip you off, honk, etc. Usually they are the one being impatient and just need to relax and take a deep breath.
Old 06-03-2007, 05:59 PM   #26
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Scarlett your posts brings to mind another irritating one for me: People who get mad when you are driving and flip you off, honk, etc. Usually they are the one being impatient and just need to relax and take a deep breath.
Let us never think that TBelle does not have a middle finger and that she would never have road rage
Old 06-03-2007, 06:02 PM   #27
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Let us never think that TBelle does not have a middle finger and that she would never have road rage
What makes you think I would have a temper?
Old 06-03-2007, 06:04 PM   #28
scarlett
Advanced Member

Things that annoy me the most are:

1. someone kicking the back of my chair in a movie theatre or anywhere's that I am sitting where someone may kick the chair. (yes i have let people know that they have annoyed me doing this)

2. Someone poking my arm near my shoulder if anyone does they get more than a poke back, drives me insane.

3. a loud person in a public place that tries to draw attention to themselves and looks more like an ass doing what they are doing.

4. someone that constantly thinks they are right in every situation when they are wrong at least 90% of the time.

5. Political people that think their choice is the right way. ex: democrat/republican/liberal all are corrupt no matter how you slice it

6. People that judge others and never realize they have 3 fingers point at them while they are judging. People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

7. People that move here to the US and are constantly putting the US down (who the heck do they think they are) and think that we need to learn their language??? If anyone ever tells me this they will have a rude awakening I will definitely be #3 on this list

8. Children that are in public screaming at the top of their lungs and parents just ignoring. I have experienced this with my children and if the bathroom didn't work we went home. Once in the car someone paid the price. The next time they either didn't come with me or they behaved.

9. A disorganized house

10. Traffic from hell....... you know the 7 mile drive that takes 35 minutes? I live it everyday when i leave the house.

Interesting topic that's for sure I can see it getting crazy
Old 06-03-2007, 06:07 PM   #29
scarlett
Advanced Member

Quote:
I have just learned to wave and smile. It pisses them off more. Sometimes i get scared i piss them off too much and get a gun pointing at me. lots of nutso's here. All i can say is they need to go back to where they came from I am not from here but I am not a nutcase on the road or in stores. I don't expect anyone to do what they don't want to do like speak SPANISH????? But i do expect you to understand me since I am in the US and not Puerto Rico/Costa Rica/etc....... Also if you don' t have patience for the road go back to NY City where you need to take taxi's and trains. They buy cars here and go bananas

Go figure!
Old 06-03-2007, 08:07 PM   #30
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Yeah OK since you think I like to b!tch alot, here goes another round:

Ten more things rhertz hates:

10. Blank crab pots
9. Greenhorns
8. Bait duty
7. Willowells
6. My old starboard main engine
5. A broken crane
4. Jogging in 30 foot waves
3. Hydraulic leaks
2. Ice