Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Member Comments > Member Photo Comments

Notices

Old 12-06-2007, 03:46 PM   #1
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post Comments on: My Second Daughter

Reader comments and feedback for the My Second Daughter photo.
This image is part of the joepole photo gallery

About 9 months old. Photo taken in my living room.
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 03:46 PM   #2
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
she's a beauty!
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 04:03 PM   #3
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Joepole's daughter....

Name:  joepoles_daughter.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  2.0 KB

And the entire Joepole Family!

Name:  joepoles_fam.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  6.5 KB

Last edited by rhertz; 12-06-2007 at 04:19 PM.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 04:20 PM   #4
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 257 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
Thanks. Somehow she manages to both look like me and be beautiful. I can't understand it since I'm an incredibly ugly woman.

It was nice to get a blue-eyed blonde, though. Her mother was blue/blonde until she was about 10, now her hair is as dark as mine and her eyes are more hazel. First daughter is brown/brown like me.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 06:25 PM   #5
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
Joepole's daughter....

Attachment 1946

And the entire Joepole Family!

Attachment 1947
The family resemblence is uncanny!
Old 12-07-2007, 06:48 AM   #6
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbl_admin View Post
Reader comments and feedback for the My Second Daughter photo.
This image is part of the joepole photo gallery

About 9 months old. Photo taken in my living room.
JP have you had a DNA test to make sure those pretty babies are yours ?? Blond with blue eyes has the look of her mother ! I see Christ is all over your Christmas card good for you or your wife which ever the case.
Merry CHRISTmas
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 09:27 AM   #7
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 257 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
I had my suspicions when both turned out cute, but both, especially #2, look too much like me. Plus, my mailman is black so I'm pretty sure they're not his.
Old 12-07-2007, 10:07 AM   #8
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
I had my suspicions when both turned out cute, but both, especially #2, look too much like me. Plus, my mailman is black so I'm pretty sure they're not his.
They get those pretty boy lips from you joe. I wonder if they will get that Flintstone hair ?
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 10:21 PM   #9
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Quote:
good thing he wears a condom
Old 12-08-2007, 10:35 PM   #10
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
good thing he wears a condom

Oh man !!
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 10:46 PM   #11
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

3 I took today:

Old 12-08-2007, 10:47 PM   #12
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Wonder why only 2 showed up. Here's the other one.

Old 12-08-2007, 10:49 PM   #13
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Weird, it wasn't there before.
Old 12-09-2007, 12:00 AM   #14
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:

that's what you'd call that 'wide eyed innocence' there I do believe.. sharp lookin' photo..
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 12:55 PM   #15
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Quote:

I like how you nailed your depth of field on this one. Nice shot.