Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Should Santabot make fewer posts each day?
yes, he posts too often per day 5 41.67%
No, he should keep posting as often as he likes 2 16.67%
I don't care, he doesn't bother me 5 41.67%
Voters: 12. This poll is closed

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2007, 10:34 PM   #1
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Should Santabot think more and post less?

Should Santabot slow down and make fewer posts each day?
Old 04-30-2007, 10:38 PM   #2
Santabot
Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to Santabot
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Should Santabot slow down and make fewer posts each day?
Should rhertz stop targeting certain individuals and either ignore or put up with them? Why can't you handle a relationship with somebody who could care less your attitude towards them? I don't care, you should be able to see that, I'm here to treat you and everyone else like I would anybody I know, like a human being. What you decide to reply or state outright is your own decision and that will shape your character, where I do the same is my own decision, don't inhibit that.

EDIT: I can't help I'm more active than this board wants me to be, I type fast and in large volumes, sue me.

Plus I like discussion.
Old 04-30-2007, 10:52 PM   #3
purpahurl
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold
yes yes yes

Great poll. Every time I post something that is not comedy I know Santabot will be the first to reply. Whether he knows anything or not.
Old 04-30-2007, 10:54 PM   #4
Santabot
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by purpahurl
Great poll. Every time I post something that is not comedy I know Santabot will be the first to reply. Whether he knows anything or not.
I don't like the comedy forum here, it's not very funny, imo.

Everything else I will hop onto because I like debates often times.. others.. I like trolling and being open.. whether or not you guys comply is another story
Old 04-30-2007, 10:55 PM   #5
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
rhertz, one has to wonder how long it's been since you were 17 if you think Santa doesn't have enough thinking time on his hands already.
Old 04-30-2007, 11:00 PM   #6
Santabot
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
rhertz, one has to wonder how long it's been since you were 17 if you think Santa doesn't have enough thinking time on his hands already.
Indeed, I've only been alive for 17 years, I'm not lolsopro at this game of life like all of you guys are, if you'd like to put it that way. You have to think of me as somebody else's child, and the way some of you people treat me is hilarious. There's hardly any compassion among those who claim to be consumed by a compassionate god..
Old 04-30-2007, 11:03 PM   #7
TheNarrator

Rep Power: 0 TheNarrator will become famous soon enough TheNarrator will become famous soon enough
Are you sure you're not stuck in elementary school? You did dedicate an entire post and poll as a personal attack on someone.
Old 05-01-2007, 06:53 AM   #8
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
Indeed, I've only been alive for 17 years, I'm not lolsopro at this game of life like all of you guys are, if you'd like to put it that way. You have to think of me as somebody else's child, and the way some of you people treat me is hilarious. There's hardly any compassion among those who claim to be consumed by a compassionate god..
Santaboy you do make some rather long post and I skip over many of them because your ramble but hey that is your right and sometimes I get on a roll. I think for your sake if you want others to reply you might want to abridge some of your post. Now as far as compassion among Christians ? Christians are not door mats and yes we can be nice and loving but when you insult or attack you will be met with the same zeal as defenders of the faith
Talking in babble or circles is a very old method of operation.
Old 05-01-2007, 07:19 AM   #9
Santabot
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Santaboy you do make some rather long post and I skip over many of them because your ramble but hey that is your right and sometimes I get on a roll. I think for your sake if you want others to reply you might want to abridge some of your post. Now as far as compassion among Christians ? Christians are not door mats and yes we can be nice and loving but when you insult or attack you will be met with the same zeal as defenders of the faith
Talking in babble or circles is a very old method of operation.
Abridge your religion, it might make it easier for some people to understand.

OH wait, that's what a lot of "believers" do already.
Old 05-01-2007, 08:28 AM   #10
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Careful Santabot, you could be playing with fire when posting to certain Avatars.

I am tired of hearing about his drug use, his rantings, and the such. He has violated how many of the Terms of Agreements of the board? I believe if you can't follow the rules then you should not be on the board. His language at times leaves something to be desired as well. As for Rhertz starting the poll, it is no different than Scarlett's attack on Isaac, Brain constantly attacking Isaac and now he has Santabrat helping, and other threads along the same lines. If you don't like the thread, don't read it.
Old 05-01-2007, 08:38 AM   #11
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
Abridge your religion, it might make it easier for some people to understand.

OH wait, that's what a lot of "believers" do already.
I know you don't believe it but I was trying to help you. I would say to SBL this child is way out of line with talk of drugs, burning churches and stealing music. What is he going to have to do to be corrected by SBL ? I know one of my threads has been deleted with out any of the above. When just a few cause the many to be so unhappy well as we have seen the squeaky wheel gets the grease.
Old 05-01-2007, 03:48 PM   #12
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
How to ignore someone...

Here is what I did as my own "personal solution" to the problem as I see it. I clicked on member list, then on "S" and clicked on Santabot to view his profile page. I had to look hard but I saw "Add Santabot to your Ignore List" (white text in a blue bar) and then clicked on that, then submit. Now I don't see his posts anymore which should help me to resist the temptation to reply to him. It's not a perfect solution, but nothing ever is.

This is the first time I've ever ignored anyone. I thought about trying it out on Brainsmasher months ago, but he doesn't bother me so much anymore and I'm glad now that I didn't. But even if I did, I can always go back to his profile page and click on "Remove Santabot from your Ignore List" to restore all Santabot's posts. The Ignore feature is not perminent.

I'll report back if this helps me any. I'm not trying to gang up on anyone, do what you want. It's a free country. I'm just offering up my own solution to the problem of Santabot pissing me off.
Old 05-01-2007, 04:18 PM   #13
Santabot
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Careful Santabot, you could be playing with fire when posting to certain Avatars.

I am tired of hearing about his drug use, his rantings, and the such. He has violated how many of the Terms of Agreements of the board? I believe if you can't follow the rules then you should not be on the board. His language at times leaves something to be desired as well. As for Rhertz starting the poll, it is no different than Scarlett's attack on Isaac, Brain constantly attacking Isaac and now he has Santabrat helping, and other threads along the same lines. If you don't like the thread, don't read it.
Nobody is attacking without prior stupid statements. If people here say something dumb (me included), somebody else that has balls will do something about it and speak up, those chickens who think it's best to cower away and accept things (except when somebody offends their "god).
Old 05-01-2007, 04:19 PM   #14
Santabot
Advanced Member

Quote:
Here is what I did as my own "personal solution" to the problem as I see it. I clicked on member list, then on "S" and clicked on Santabot to view his profile page. I had to look hard but I saw "Add Santabot to your Ignore List" (white text in a blue bar) and then clicked on that, then submit. Now I don't see his posts anymore which should help me to resist the temptation to reply to him. It's not a perfect solution, but nothing ever is.

This is the first time I've ever ignored anyone. I thought about trying it out on Brainsmasher months ago, but he doesn't bother me so much anymore and I'm glad now that I didn't. But even if I did, I can always go back to his profile page and click on "Remove Santabot from your Ignore List" to restore all Santabot's posts. The Ignore feature is not perminent.

I'll report back if this helps me any. I'm not trying to gang up on anyone, do what you want. It's a free country. I'm just offering up my own solution to the problem of Santabot pissing me off.
Take offense to what you want, I never ignored you, did I? You're crying to a 17 year old and openly stating how you're running away from me. That's one for the record books. Somebody can say that they could care less what an ignorant child thinks, but when they have something to say and can actually argue a statement, there's cause to cower in fear. Good game.
Old 05-01-2007, 07:25 PM   #15
TheNarrator

Rep Power: 0 TheNarrator will become famous soon enough TheNarrator will become famous soon enough
Quote:

That seems a little ridiculous. If you're bothered by his questioning of the Christian religion, then defend what you say/believe, don't get your knickers in a knot over it.

If you're not prepared for people to not automatically agree with you, then you're claiming to be far more mature than you really are.
Closed Thread