Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-06-2007, 07:19 PM   #1
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Talking New Smiley for TBelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasBelle
Let's see....I won't waste a good pair of Cole Haan's at you, not Stuart Weitzman's, or Manolo's. So let me throw some old cowboy boots at your nappy hard head!!!! (Anime I need a smiley for this!!!)
I recently made a new smiley and sent it to sbl_admin who has apparently already added it. This one is for you TBelle, as per your request. I didn't have a set of cowboy boots, but I had a little blue smiley shoe for one of them to throw. Rep+ if you like. Enjoy!

AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 07:30 PM   #2
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Anime is T'Belle's hero!!!!!!

Now, to Neo and Isaac this is for you!
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 06:29 AM   #3
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Thumbs down Anime I see your rep points are 666

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
I recently made a new smiley and sent it to sbl_admin who has apparently already added it. This one is for you TBelle, as per your request. I didn't have a set of cowboy boots, but I had a little blue smiley shoe for one of them to throw. Rep+ if you like. Enjoy!

You have the mark sir. I hope that changes soon
Issac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 06:33 AM   #4
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Hey Texasbelle who are the dancing pound cakes ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Anime is T'Belle's hero!!!!!!

Now, to Neo and Isaac this is for you!
And who are thoses big blinking brown eyes ? I been wanting to know something. You own those red shoes right ? Did the place that sold those to you have a brass pole in the window ?
Isaac
Old 04-07-2007, 08:59 AM   #5
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
And who are thoses big blinking brown eyes ? I been wanting to know something. You own those red shoes right ? Did the place that sold those to you have a brass pole in the window ?
Isaac
Not anymore, I bought that too!!!! jk
Old 04-07-2007, 09:06 AM   #6
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Good shot there tbelle but could you reach the top

Quote:
Not anymore, I bought that too!!!! jk
Do not hurt yourself there old girl. Stick to mall walking and that big rubber ball that you work out with and sit ups yes those work great. Glad to see you work out my wife does all the time and when she does miss a day she is not happy. I do every other day treadmill and that is enough. Gray and happy that is not a bad place to be. I am sure you do not color do you
Isaac
Old 04-07-2007, 09:27 AM   #7
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

For as long as I have access to a good hairdresser, there will always be color on the hair!!!!!!

No, the trainer doesn't use the rubber ball. He believes in old fashioned torture. Like an incline bench and sit ups!!!!!!!! Yes, I curse him in a nice christian kind of way while I do it. Then he provides further torture which requires you to get up against a wall, slide down it into a sitting position, and sit there for a minute. Try it and let me know if you can make it to 20 seconds. It's pure H*ll.
Old 04-07-2007, 01:08 PM   #8
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
You have the mark sir. I hope that changes soon
Issac

I missed it. Must've happened while I was asleep last night.
Old 04-07-2007, 02:16 PM   #9
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

I guess somebody helped you get past that bad ole number. If it had been Brain, it probably would have been left there.
Old 04-07-2007, 02:29 PM   #10
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Thumbs down brain has it on his forehead and in his hand

Quote:
I guess somebody helped you get past that bad ole number. If it had been Brain, it probably would have been left there.
Abby Normal Brain is a type of the anti Christ but not near good enough to be the real deal. Just a cheap box cedar if you know what that means
Unlike the great Cedars of Lebanon !
Isaac