Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > World News

Notices

Old 03-26-2007, 07:43 AM   #1
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post Pizza Box Wanted Posters!

Customers at some suburban pizza parlors are getting something extra with their pepperoni and mushrooms -- wanted posters for parents accused of failing to pay child support.
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 09:35 AM   #2
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Interesting idea, to say the least. My sister's ex husband is one such parent who doesn't pay child support and this appears to be a growing problem in America.

It probably wouldn't be quite as bad if divorce rate wasn't so high and people weren't so impatient with their intimacy. People just need to slow down, get a good feel for each other, then wed when it feels right. In the old days, courtship lasted months or more, engagement lasted years, marriage came later, children came much later. I don't know how many times I've seen women of 18-20 years of age in recent years who are already married, some already pregnant. It's CRAZY!
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 02:22 PM   #3
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Can we add my exhusband to a box? Or how about a roll of toilet paper? That actually seems like more of an appropriate place to put their pictures. But in my case, his logic is you are married to a _____ so why should I have to pay child support? UMMMMMMM BECAUSE THEIR YOUR KIDS, STUPID!!!!
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 02:43 PM   #4
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
Here is a novel idea. How about the judges and police officers do their job and stop looking for a scape goat.....
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 02:43 PM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
his logic is you are married to a _____

[quote=Texasbelle]Can we add my exhusband to a box? Or how about a roll of toilet paper? That actually seems like more of an appropriate place to put their pictures. But in my case, his logic is you are married to a _____ so why should I have to pay child support? UMMMMMMM BECAUSE THEIR YOUR KIDS, STUPID!!!![/QUOTE
He has the money and you got the honey ? Who is your daddy ?
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 02:58 PM   #6
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Can we add my exhusband to a box? Or how about a roll of toilet paper?
LMAO, too funny. Now that you mention it, I bet that would make a nice online business. TP with the one you love to hate printed on it. I wonder how much people would pay to wipe their arse with their ex! Texasbelle, would I owe you any royalties?
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 03:52 PM   #7
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Rhertz how about this? We'll just start the business! I never thought of it till I said it and you gave it a second vote. It's a great idea!!!! And wouldn't it be a great way to end a phone call,

"Oh and by the way I wipe my a## everyday with t.p. with your picture on it!"
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 04:24 PM   #8
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Hey Rhertz how about this? We'll just start the business! I never thought of it till I said it and you gave it a second vote. It's a great idea!!!! And wouldn't it be a great way to end a phone call,

"Oh and by the way I wipe my a## everyday with t.p. with your picture on it!"
LOL, Deal!

All we need is to find a print shop that will print on toilet paper! LOL, somehow that might not be as easy as it sounds! But it can be done. I remember back in the 70's seeing some TP printed like $100 bills. Although our product would cost more since it would be one of a kind custom work for each client.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 04:58 PM   #9
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
>In the old days, courtship lasted months or more, engagement lasted years, marriage came later, children came much later

That is almost entirely untrue unless by "the old days" you mean some civilization thousands of years ago that I can't think of.

The median age for a first marriage in this country is (for women/men) 26/28. 100 years ago it was 20/24. Median age for a first child is 26 today. 100 years ago it was 20.

The problem is the dumbest quartile of our population is trending downward in age and upward in number while the smartest quartile is trending upwards in age and downwards in number (they're actually below replacement level in this country). That means more and more dumb babies that grow up to be dumb adults.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 06:39 PM   #10
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
LOL, Deal!

All we need is to find a print shop that will print on toilet paper! LOL, somehow that might not be as easy as it sounds! But it can be done. I remember back in the 70's seeing some TP printed like $100 bills. Although our product would cost more since it would be one of a kind custom work for each client.
Yup, there were the money rolls, but I seem to recall some "Saddam Hussein" TP as well!