Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > World News

Notices

Old 03-20-2007, 07:37 AM   #1
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post What's Your Opinion Of The Skywalk

The Skywalk, which will be unveiled Tuesday, is being touted as an engineering marvel. The glass-and-steel horseshoe extends 70 feet beyond the canyon's edge with no visible supports above or below.

sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 10:40 PM   #2
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
if it's not about sex or religion this isn't getting bumped at least politics isn't the biggest threads on here. I can handle sex and religion much better
Old 03-21-2007, 10:25 AM   #3
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Go Scarlett sex and religion on the half shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
if it's not about sex or religion this isn't getting bumped at least politics isn't the biggest threads on here. I can handle sex and religion much better
There is no way I would walk out on that Skywalk. Not to many things that just get to me but looking over that ledge no way.
Scarlett this thread is about the Skywalk not other things on your mind
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 11:20 AM   #4
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Why are you picking on Scarlett, Isaac? You are a man and how many times is it a day that sex supposedly crosses a man's brain? Let me see if I can google that fact for you and straighten you out.
Old 03-21-2007, 11:24 AM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
You need to go to google to find that one out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Why are you picking on Scarlett, Isaac? You are a man and how many times is it a day that sex supposedly crosses a man's brain? Let me see if I can google that fact for you and straighten you out.
I lost count so could you help me with a copy and a paste from google ! Scarlett knows me and that I am just kidding with her. Adam just sitting around the garden then her comes Eve with her buddy Satan with a fruit basket. This is why when you ask a woman if they trust other females they will hesitate and then say "NO"
Isaac
Old 03-21-2007, 11:30 AM   #6
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Geez! I see the photo of the skywalk. Count me out too. That really doesn't look sturdy.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 11:30 AM   #7
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
I supposed we could use you Isaac as our own Science experiement and Neo as well and have ya'll keep track for a day. But their could be risks associated with this experiment..it could prove you either normal, abnormal, or perverted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did start to Google it but it is going to take some digging for the material and there's not enough time for that at the moment.

As for the Skywalk, there is not enough Lottery money out there to get me to perch myself out over the Grand Canyon on a glass bottom skywalk. This girl is way too afraid of heights for that.
Old 03-21-2007, 11:32 AM   #8
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
I dunno. For a lottery prize, I might put my life in the hands of the builder. But only if I saw a group of people on it before me and I step onto it by myself. Also, I'll need a safety line.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 12:09 PM   #9
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
Wink

Quote:
I supposed we could use you Isaac as our own Science experiement and Neo as well and have ya'll keep track for a day. But their could be risks associated with this experiment..it could prove you either normal, abnormal, or perverted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did start to Google it but it is going to take some digging for the material and there's not enough time for that at the moment.

As for the Skywalk, there is not enough Lottery money out there to get me to perch myself out over the Grand Canyon on a glass bottom skywalk. This girl is way too afraid of heights for that.

I would gladly submitt to your experiment, however I make love not sex!!!!
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 12:11 PM   #10
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
LOL you wouldn't find me up there either.. But for the right price, and a little bottle of courage, I'd tip toe out there, to look through the glass bottom, but NO WHERE near that edge. Nope, no sir ree BOB.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 12:29 PM   #11
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Neo- Don't make Trinity put a Scorpion kick on your butt!

However, you probably could learn a lot from a 40 y/o hottie!
Old 03-21-2007, 12:50 PM   #12
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
That is alot of talk, not knowing if you could keep up.....

I haven't seen any new tricks in long time, been there and done em all!
Old 03-21-2007, 01:52 PM   #13
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

That is a whole lot of bragging. Do you have a fat head? Are you sure of yourself or are you just hoping your bag of tricks is full and wonderful?
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 02:27 PM   #14
Neo
Advanced Member

I was told to always be confident (not overly confident), be the best at what I do, and always have the bag full of tricks.
Old 03-21-2007, 02:34 PM   #15
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Where did you get that cheap looking avatar ?

Quote:
That is a whole lot of bragging. Do you have a fat head? Are you sure of yourself or are you just hoping your bag of tricks is full and wonderful?
Did you steal that from a post card from Stucky's ?
Isaac