Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Entertainment

Notices

Old 06-06-2007, 08:08 PM   #76
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
Okay Rhertz, I have to ask, Exactly how many times have you been on a boat crab fishing. You give classes on this. Is there a on hands training with this class?
I'm a virtual crab fisherman!! I've (virtually) been on a crab boat many times. In fact (in my dreams) I live on a crab boat. This is what 24 years of marriage have done to me!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 08:36 PM   #77
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
You know Rhertz, that did not come out quite right. Your saying after 24 years of marriage all you do is dream about crab fishing. Do me and the girls need to talk to the little woman. How bout it Belle and Pokie can we hook Rhertz up? It seems a waste that all he can do is dream and no doubt crab fishing.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 11:18 PM   #78
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
we all have to have our little "Distraction", hell, I built a bar on my back patio and all week long, I dream of "whiskey day" LOL
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 07:12 AM   #79
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I have a dream that in seven years I can retire and travel which is my light at the end of the tunnel. I will be 54 years old then and forget the mobile homes give me the best hotels and restaurants Three tax paying children and plenty of time on my hands. Me and Mrs. Isaac sailing off in the sunset with a glass of fine wine
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 08:57 AM   #80
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I have a dream that in seven years I can retire and travel which is my light at the end of the tunnel. I will be 54 years old then and forget the mobile homes give me the best hotels and restaurants Three tax paying children and plenty of time on my hands. Me and Mrs. Isaac sailing off in the sunset with a glass of fine wine
I'll definitely drink to that. Best of luck,

Tonight we drink, for tomorrow..
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 09:46 AM   #81
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
I'll definitely drink to that. Best of luck,

Tonight we drink, for tomorrow..
for tomorrow.. we will be hung over
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 06-09-2007, 04:24 PM   #82
guitarman
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 213 guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold
So little time and so much to Bi-otch about
guitarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 04:28 PM   #83
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
More biotches....people smoking on the beach, waiting 2 hours for a table at a restaurant, annoying and loud and mooching relatives living under one roof for a week, sleeping alone and not in my bed for a week! I'm glad to be home!!! Yes!... good ole LA looks better every time I return!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 04:46 PM   #84
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
WELCOME BACK Pokie Glad you are back
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 04:59 PM   #85
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
More biotches....people smoking on the beach, waiting 2 hours for a table at a restaurant, annoying and loud and mooching relatives living under one roof for a week, sleeping alone and not in my bed for a week! I'm glad to be home!!! Yes!... good ole LA looks better every time I return!
I guess that's why they call it "home sweet home". Welcome back. However if I was on the beach, I'd be catching crab and not worrying about smokers.. waiting for a table doesn't suck as bad when waiting at the bar. relatives, yeah ok, good point. Last I have one of those tempurpedic toppers and no bed is as good as my own. Pillows are very important too! At least you got a new tan right?
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 05:04 PM   #86
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
A few more things that make my skin crawl

1. The boss calls on a saturday morning, 10am, and the plans or the day/night get totally cancelled (not my boss, HIS!)

2. People leaving a call phone on during a movie I paid 9.00 to go see and then taking the call and talking during the movie.

3. A person always asking for your opinion and advice but never takes it.

4. Refer back to #1 (it's happening as i type this message)

There are quite a bit more i'm just having #1 happen at the moment and I'm not happy.
Old 06-09-2007, 06:30 PM   #87
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Bi-otch #99 morons that like to argue for the sake of arguing. It would seem there are some very lonesome people on the net. I for one like my wife and my children and my life and love to post to fun stuff. Thank you SBLive for bringing that to the attention of your members.
Old 06-09-2007, 06:32 PM   #88
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 257 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
Arguing for the sake of arguing is great. It's a good way to learn things.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 06:34 PM   #89
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Now joepole I am not surprised at that post one bit. You do it in a constructive way most of the time and I really do not mind that so much. I guess we all have to vent in our own way.
Old 06-09-2007, 08:47 PM   #90
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
What part of that was a good time? Welcome back!!!!