Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > Business

Notices

Old 05-17-2007, 11:55 AM   #46
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
I will agree.. that there are times.. when I wasn't too pleased with the money LA spent on the Saints. However, I would argue, that between what money was spent on the the SuperDome.. and what Saints football did for New Orleans and the surrounding areas last year.. you simply can't put a price on. Considering the condition the city was in.. The Saints had a complete sell out season last year. The attention that was brought to the city by the Saints stellar play last year, and mulitiple prime time games they had from the Superdome.. and not to mention the countless hours and money that Saints players have donated to their city. As impressed as I was all year long by the team, I can only imagine what it meant to the folks still living there, trying to get by in the wake of Katrina.

Other than that.. your posts, your avatar, and signature simply affirm to me what a sad little person you are.. and a cowboys fan to boot.. the whole thing makes me LAUGH OUT LOUD..

Are you actually bragging about having a sell out season and STILL lacking the ability to be self sufficient?

BTW, if THE STATE is paying the Saints $186 million (more than 18 million a year) to STAY, then exactly WHO'S money would you say the team "donated" to the city again?

I agree it may have come out of their bank account, but my contention is that tax dollars shouldn't have been there in the FIRST place!

....and one day when you gain a little self confidence, you'll learn what it's like to not care what some loser thinks about your internet persona.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 12:47 PM   #47
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
....and one day when you gain a little self confidence, you'll learn what it's like to not care what some loser thinks about your internet persona.
LOL, I have all the self confidence I need.. and certainly enough to tell, by all your posts.. what a little person you are. And enough confidence to sit back and laugh out loud every time you open up your mouth.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 01:05 PM   #48
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Your internet persona is just a extension of you. You could not hide your smell for very long in any place. You're a putrescence mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt Tear it down, tear it down to "try" to build your little self up. Why up ? Because that is the only place left for you to go
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 01:15 PM   #49
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
>then exactly WHO'S money

You really have a problem with homonyms and contractions.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 01:22 PM   #50
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Brains life is a monument to stupidity.
Old 05-17-2007, 03:33 PM   #51
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Guess everyone knows the Saints are nothing more than an burden on the taxpayers of this state because no ones seems to even want to argue the point.....,and as with your impotent god, you'd rather attack the messenger than face the truth.

Was I supposed to be surprised?
Old 05-17-2007, 04:13 PM   #52
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Guess everyone knows the Saints are nothing more than an burden on the taxpayers of this state because no ones seems to even want to argue the point.....,and as with your impotent god, you'd rather attack the messenger than face the truth.

Was I supposed to be surprised?
already argued the point.. the Saints have OWNED the boys over the last what 5 times they've played. beat the crap out of them last year.
You just can't seem to shut your mouth..

LMAO !!
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 05:02 PM   #53
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
already argued the point.. the Saints have OWNED the boys over the last what 5 times they've played. beat the crap out of them last year.

LMAO !!
LN consider the source and you can understand why he can not seem to see the truth or refuses one of the two. Lies pour from his keyboard and he believes his own lies so this makes him crazy
Old 05-18-2007, 06:49 AM   #54
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:

LMAO !!

I understand the cowboys are in a slump and I attribute a large portion of that to Jerry Jones....no argument from me what so ever.

What YOU don't seem to understand is that beating the cowboys on their wost day doesn't really give you anything to brag about and the Saints overall record as compared to ANY other team in the NFL, much less the most successful team in the history football, is proof of that concept.

So yeah, I'm GOING to keep running my mouth about THE WORST team in the history of the NFL, and the only team on WELFARE until they can become a productive entity rather than a needless tax burden on our state.
Old 05-18-2007, 06:53 AM   #55
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Brain running his mouth what a shock ! Cowboys are a bunch of felons that can not stay out of jail. Have you worked any of them on your chain gang I would think you and Jerry Jones have some things in common
Old 05-18-2007, 06:57 AM   #56
BrainSmashR
Banned

Jerry Jones and I DO have something in common.

There are users and there are people that get used.

You already admit to bending your knee to a being "greater" than yourself. Jerry and I make people "bow" to US.
Old 05-18-2007, 07:01 AM   #57
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Only a FOOL would bow to a low life like you or Jerry Jones. Your dream world that you live in where you are chief head cracker is only that a dream. Your lies and hate that you spin are very easy for everyone to see through. In short you are a "JOKE" Hey look at the bright side you do make me laugh every time you post some of your stupid thoughts.
Old 05-18-2007, 07:05 AM   #58
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Only a FOOL would bow to a low life like you or Jerry Jones. Your dream world that you live in where you are chief head cracker is only that a dream. Your lies and hate that you spin are very easy for everyone to see through. In short you are a "JOKE" Hey look at the bright side you do make me laugh every time you post some of your stupid thoughts.

Yeah, I'll try to keep in mind I'm "dreaming" when they guys are breaking their backs doing MY work today, and you keep praying for things to change.

We'll compare notes at the end of the day....what do ya say, stupid?

BTW, I already knew ignorance was bliss, I don't need another fool to verify it....even my inmates manage a laugh or two at the end of the day on their way back to jail.
Old 05-18-2007, 07:12 AM   #59
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

They are laughing at you not with you stupid ass I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success Your inmates You have found your people you should keep your low life job it fits you well
Old 05-18-2007, 07:17 AM   #60
BrainSmashR
Banned

LAF

So what if they are laughing at me. THEY are on their way to jail after working all day, for free, doing a job I get paid for.....who do you reckon gets the last laugh at the end of the day?

O wait....thinking doesn't appear to BE one of your strong points.