Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-09-2007, 03:50 PM   #31
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Congrats there buddy on your several sombodies

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Actually I've found several sombodies that are "down to my level". It's because we don't place ourselves upon a pedestal like those who lock themselves away in the basement all day shunning reality.
There is someone for everyone out there and I am soooooooo glad you have found those of a like stripe. Did I tell you they let me out of my basement about a week ago it was only for two hours but it was good to see the sun again. Oh reality sucks buddy and I see you avoid it at all cost lucky you ! I see your server is down again you might want to change who you host with in the future. I think next week some time I get to go outside again and take a good look at what is real. Yes I know I will not see you there but you live in bliss and you enjoy being the omega guy it is quite fitting.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 04:06 PM   #32
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Yeah, to bad they don't make pills to cure your stupidity, huh?
No pills, but they do make websites to cure your stupidity, like this one!! Glad to see you getting your dose. I Hope it helps.

Quote:
Although if you picked up a different book occasionally, that would help. I mean you're not to old or stupid to learn, right, just a closed minded idiot.
The difference between a genius and an idiot is the number of people who believe you are a genius or an idiot. If enough people in society think you are a genius, you will get a Mensa award and a good job at Google. Likewise if enough people in society think you are an idiot, you will end up being treated as such.

In a general sense, rep points are kinda like society's vote on whether you lean more towards being a genius, or more towards being an idiot. That is, if we had enough participants. The Jury pool here is pretty small and Christian, not unlike what one might expect in a real court in these here parts. (the bible belt)

Last edited by rhertz; 04-09-2007 at 04:24 PM.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 04:07 PM   #33
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
Brainsmash might be good thing ,,, like one of those stress relief gizmos. squish it, smash it, through it, then put it back in the drawer and forget about it. laugh:

write enough, and the idoit will show himself...
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 04:36 PM   #34
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Actually I've found several sombodies that are "down to my level". It's because we don't place ourselves upon a pedestal like those who lock themselves away in the basement all day shunning reality.
"DOWN to my level" is a good way of putting it...Way down...

I believe that "shunning reality" is precisely what you are doing Brainsmashr. Please consider this, in the chance that the majority of society is correct and God's creation is real, you would be shunning reality - the reality of everything God has created. Isn't this what you do? Lock yourself in the basement away from God your creator?

There is always two sides to the same coin Brainsmashr. It is almost like you are seeking proof that God exists, then quickly shove your head in the sand so that you cannot hear the answer or see any of the proof.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 06:30 PM   #35
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz

I believe that "shunning reality" is precisely what you are doing Brainsmashr. Please consider this, in the chance that the majority of society is correct and God's creation is real, you would be shunning reality - the reality of everything God has created. Isn't this what you do? Lock yourself in the basement away from God your creator?

There is always two sides to the same coin Brainsmashr. It is almost like you are seeking proof that God exists, then quickly shove your head in the sand so that you cannot hear the answer or see any of the proof.
Well buddy I think you can always come to the light and I never loose hope in anybody especially my Buddy. You can get mad or get over it but the fact is God is real and your time in the clay shell is short so seek your maker before you have that face to Face meeting and you did not do your homework. I say this because it is the cold facts. You want to drive it in the ground it yours to do that with and yes you have the choice so enjoy the ride I hope the finish is a good one even if it comes late in the game.
Isaac
Old 04-10-2007, 06:21 AM   #36
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
There is someone for everyone out there and I am soooooooo glad you have found those of a like stripe. Did I tell you they let me out of my basement about a week ago it was only for two hours but it was good to see the sun again. Oh reality sucks buddy and I see you avoid it at all cost lucky you ! I see your server is down again you might want to change who you host with in the future. I think next week some time I get to go outside again and take a good look at what is real. Yes I know I will not see you there but you live in bliss and you enjoy being the omega guy it is quite fitting.
Isaac

The funny part is we all know your isolation is self-inflicted....but you are right about one thing. You won't see me. I'll be with the people enjoying life, not geriatrics who only have death and their Bible studies to look forward too.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 06:26 AM   #37
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
No pills, but they do make websites to cure your stupidity, like this one!! Glad to see you getting your dose. I Hope it helps.
The most obvious problem with stupid people is they don't know the difference between fact and opinion. Thanks for making it abundantly clear which side of the fence you're one.
Quote:
The difference between a genius and an idiot is the number of people who believe you are a genius or an idiot. If enough people in society think you are a genius, you will get a Mensa award and a good job at Google. Likewise if enough people in society think you are an idiot, you will end up being treated as such.
As if your comment above wasn't stupid enough.....you've actually outdone yourself. Intelligence is not a Democracy, stupid. Genius is not determined by the number of believers, but rather by standardized tests. Even a complete moron like you has to have heard of an IQ test.

Genius
1 a plural genii : an attendant spirit of a person or place b plural usually genii : a person who influences another for good or bad
2 : a strong leaning or inclination : PENCHANT
3 a : a peculiar, distinctive, or identifying character or spirit b : the associations and traditions of a place c : a personification or embodiment especially of a quality or condition
4 plural usually genii : SPIRIT, JINNI
5 plural usually geniuses a : a single strongly marked capacity or aptitude <had a genius for getting along with boys -- Mary Ross> b : extraordinary intellectual power especially as manifested in creative activity c : a person endowed with transcendent mental superiority; especially : a person with a very high IQ

Can you imagine my surprise to not find the phrase "popular opinion" or any type of synonym in there what so ever?!?!?!

Take it up with Merriam-Webster or wallow in your own stupidity....makes no difference to me because I already know which you prefer.

Quote:
In a general sense, rep points are kinda like society's vote on whether you lean more towards being a genius, or more towards being an idiot.
More like it's a popularity contest....but that's ok, you're stupid and don't know the difference.
Quote:
That is, if we had enough participants. The Jury pool here is pretty small and Christian, not unlike what one might expect in a real court in these here parts. (the bible belt)
If you keep telling yourself that long enough, it just might come true.....

Old 04-10-2007, 07:06 AM   #38
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Well Buddy you might be right I won't be seeing you

Quote:
The funny part is we all know your isolation is self-inflicted....but you are right about one thing. You won't see me. I'll be with the people enjoying life, not geriatrics who only have death and their Bible studies to look forward too.
Morning Abby normal Good to see that you are in usual form this morning. You are so right about what you posted. I might not be seeing you ever and forever if you choose that path but it is never to late as long as you are alive but never forget the great leveler comes to all and after that only God knows what our fate is. Yea I know when you get your dirt nap that is the end and you turn back to dirt Does this kind of weather mess up my buddies mullet ? I know you have nice hair kind of like George Clooney in Oh Brother Where Art Thou A boy has to keep his quaff in order.
Isaac
Old 04-10-2007, 03:42 PM   #39
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

-305 is a new low for the board and it goes to Abby Normal brain

Buddy you are like a anomaly of sorts. I have to thank you for playing the part you do in life it helps people see what IT is they really believe and just how disgusting a human can be. I think it is the case that you are trying to prove there is no God more than anything but you have had to drink from the cup of evil dregs and it has smashed your brain. Maybe some kind of exorcism would help you. It was that pit of filth that you like so much that is in
your brain like a bad worm
Isaac
Old 04-10-2007, 03:50 PM   #40
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
Morning Abby normal Good to see that you are in usual form this morning. You are so right about what you posted. I might not be seeing you ever and forever if you choose that path but it is never to late as long as you are alive but never forget the great leveler comes to all and after that only God knows what our fate is. Yea I know when you get your dirt nap that is the end and you turn back to dirt Does this kind of weather mess up my buddies mullet ? I know you have nice hair kind of like George Clooney in Oh Brother Where Art Thou A boy has to keep his quaff in order.
Isaac

If it turns out I'm wrong and you're right.

You'll see me again as I impale your savior and mount his head on the first pike lining the path which leads to the throne of the true king.
Old 04-10-2007, 03:54 PM   #41
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
Buddy you are like a anomaly of sorts. I have to thank you for playing the part you do in life it helps people see what IT is they really believe and just how disgusting a human can be. I think it is the case that you are trying to prove there is no God more than anything but you have had to drink from the cup of evil dregs and it has smashed your brain. Maybe some kind of exorcism would help you. It was that pit of filth that you like so much that is in
your brain like a bad worm
Isaac

I'm not trying to prove anything. You're god and your entire religion are a hoax intended as nothing more than a means of controlling the ignorant (and I DO mean ****ing STUPID) masses.
Old 04-10-2007, 03:54 PM   #42
Bubba McMillian

Rep Power: 0 Bubba McMillian has a spectacular aura about Bubba McMillian has a spectacular aura about Bubba McMillian has a spectacular aura about
"True King"

And the "True King" is????????
Bubba McMillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 03:56 PM   #43
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba McMillian

LAF
Old 04-10-2007, 03:57 PM   #44
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
If it turns out I'm wrong and you're right.

You'll see me again as I impale your savior and mount his head on the first pike lining the path which leads to the throne of the true king.
OH I would so hate to be you after having said this. Not going to be a good day for you should Jesus decided to appear today or you not make it home from work.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 04:03 PM   #45
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Bubba is out of the closet and in the street

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba McMillian
on the double yellow line. Bubba are you feeling like a armadillo about right now ? Look out for all the cars coming
Isaac