Go Back   Shreveport.com > SBLive! Groups > Ark-la-tex Coral Reef Aquariums

Notices

Old 07-09-2007, 11:05 AM   #16
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the board SDBK!!!! Your aquarium is nice!
Old 07-09-2007, 12:05 PM   #17
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I might have to buy me a aquarium
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 01:33 PM   #18
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to SB Live SDBK! It's always great to have new faces on board!
Your aquarium is beautiful!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 03:46 PM   #19
SDBK

Rep Power: 0 SDBK has a spectacular aura about SDBK has a spectacular aura about
Thanks so much Pocahontas & Texasbelle!
Old 07-09-2007, 04:17 PM   #20
Coralman

Rep Power: 0 Coralman is a jewel in the rough Coralman is a jewel in the rough Coralman is a jewel in the rough
Hey SDBK thanks for you nice post of your aquarium. It is good to see some other aquarium people on the board. I hope you make some more post in the future. Neo is building a very nice reef tank too and I hope he will post some photos when he gets done with it.
Coralman
Old 07-09-2007, 05:51 PM   #21
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
I have a Koi pond....do you want to see pictures Isaac? Or how about the fishing pond out in the pasture? It's built by God himself!

All kidding aside ...our house was built almost 100 years ago. The old highway use to run along the backside of our pasture where the pond is. Once a month the preacher would come to the pond and everybody that needed to be baptized got baptized in it. How cool is that? Of course, you could not pay me enough to get in it! I prefer water that I can see the bottom.
Old 07-09-2007, 05:55 PM   #22
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
I have a Koi pond....do you want to see pictures Isaac? Or how about the fishing pond out in the pasture? It's built by God himself!

All kidding aside ...our house was built almost 100 years ago. The old highway use to run along the backside of our pasture where the pond is. Once a month the preacher would come to the pond and everybody that needed to be baptized got baptized in it. How cool is that? Of course, you could not pay me enough to get in it! I prefer water that I can see the bottom.
Hey Tbelle I really would like to see pictures of your farm and pond I like that kind of stuff. Just a OLD country boy at heart. I would love to see you lily white self in that muddy old pond
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 07-09-2007, 05:59 PM   #23
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

This girl will never ever get in that pond by free will. My oldest son did swim in it one time and ended up with the worst case of swimmers ear and an ear infection you can imagine. He actually missed the first two weeks of school because he was so sick. Nope, not getting in the pond. There's plenty of fish in it though!
Old 07-09-2007, 06:02 PM   #24
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
This girl will never ever get in that pond by free will. My oldest son did swim in it one time and ended up with the worst case of swimmers ear and an ear infection you can imagine. He actually missed the first two weeks of school because he was so sick. Nope, not getting in the pond. There's plenty of fish in it though!
What kind of fish ? I could help you with that problem
Old 07-09-2007, 06:06 PM   #25
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Bass, Bream, and Catfish. Do you know anything about those?
Old 07-09-2007, 06:09 PM   #26
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Bass, Bream, and Catfish. Do you know anything about those?
Well white girl click on this link and pictures say a thousand words.
http://www.shreveport.com/forums/gro...lery.php?g=270
Old 10-14-2007, 08:50 PM   #27
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDBK View Post
This is a snapshot of our Salt Water Aquarium in our home. I believe it is a 105 gallon tank. We've had it over 4 years and really enjoy it. It is kept up by Aquarium Concepts!
Had a baby it's a boy ???
Name:  malefemale.gif
Views: 27
Size:  6.9 KB