Go Back   Shreveport.com > SBLive! Groups > Ark-la-tex Coral Reef Aquariums

Notices

Old 06-24-2007, 11:01 AM   #1
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post Comments on: Custome Aquarium by Aquarium Concepts

Reader comments and feedback for the Custome Aquarium by Aquarium Concepts photo.
This image is part of the Ark-la-tex Coral Reef Aquariums photo gallery

Last edited by sbl_admin; 07-05-2007 at 04:10 PM.
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 11:04 AM   #2
Coralman

Rep Power: 0 Coralman is a jewel in the rough Coralman is a jewel in the rough Coralman is a jewel in the rough
This aquarium is located in the Chemo Room. This aquarium is 240 gallons and houses African Cichlids and the chairs around the aquarium are for the patients to sit in while they are being treated. This is a very relaxing tank with the water fall and plants around a sitting bench.
Old 06-24-2007, 06:44 PM   #3
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coralman
This aquarium is located in the Chemo Room. This aquarium is 240 gallons and houses African Cichlids and the chairs around the aquarium are for the patients to sit in while they are being treated. This is a very relaxing tank with the water fall and plants around a sitting bench.
Which chemo room? There are about four of them in town! I know at Highland there is one there in that chemo area for the patients but it's not this one.
Old 06-25-2007, 07:47 AM   #4
Coralman

Rep Power: 0 Coralman is a jewel in the rough Coralman is a jewel in the rough Coralman is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Which chemo room? There are about four of them in town! I know at Highland there is one there in that chemo area for the patients but it's not this one.
This aquarium is located in Schumpert Cancer Treatment Center. Aquarium Concepts has installed aquariums in the Feist-Weiller Cancer Treatment and Highland Clinic Cancer Treatment too. We have tanks located in all different types of medical offices. Eye Clinics, Dentist, Hyperbaric & Wound Care Center and Heart Cath too. The list just on. We also have some very nice tanks in local retirement homes. Thank you for asking
Old 06-25-2007, 09:55 PM   #5
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
I think these aquariums are great! This reminds me when I was a child in the 60's. I used to see Dr Payton Kelly (Killer Kelly) who had a 20 gallon tank in his waiting room filled with neon tetra and angle fish. Although we were sick, the aquarium always made us kids feel better while we were waiting for our shots.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote