Go Back   Shreveport.com > SBLive! Groups > Ark-la-tex Coral Reef Aquariums

Notices

Old 08-12-2007, 03:46 PM   #1
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post Comments on: 466f25477e607.jpg

Reader comments and feedback for the 466f25477e607.jpg photo.
This image is part of the Ark-la-tex Coral Reef Aquariums photo gallery

Spiked Cheek Anemome Fish also know as Maroon Clown swimming in a leather coral.
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 03:49 PM   #2
Coralman

Rep Power: 0 Coralman is a jewel in the rough Coralman is a jewel in the rough Coralman is a jewel in the rough
If you enjoy coral reef keeping or like to hobby in African Cichlid fish we have redone our web site www.aquariumconcepts.net. I have added videos and many other diving photos too. We have a blog so stop and make a comment. If you have any photos of any kind of aquarium please send them or post them fresh or salt water.
Coralman
Old 08-13-2007, 10:45 AM   #3
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
I like the new website. Your designer did a good job.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 08:46 PM   #4
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
wish my leather looked as good!
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 12:56 PM   #5
Coralman

Rep Power: 0 Coralman is a jewel in the rough Coralman is a jewel in the rough Coralman is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
wish my leather looked as good!
You too can have nice looking coral. If one of your corals is not looking right then move it to a different spot in your tank. Sometimes the water flow or light can make a difference. Thanks for the post Morpheus I like your avatar.
Old 10-10-2007, 07:20 PM   #6
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coralman View Post
You too can have nice looking coral. If one of your corals is not looking right then move it to a different spot in your tank. Sometimes the water flow or light can make a difference. Thanks for the post Morpheus I like your avatar.

Light may be the problem. But, it is stuck to the rock it's on. I'm afraid to try to move it. It did come out a little tonight, but it has shrunk to about 80% of it's original size and rarely comes out.
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote