Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Local News

Notices

Old 06-26-2007, 04:29 PM   #1
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Police Say El Dorado Man Killed 9-Year-Old Over Rock Throwing

http://www.ksla.com/global/story.asp?s=6711710

Quote:
El Dorado police say a man aggravated by children throwing rocks at his house shot and killed a nine-year-old boy.
What in the heck is going on with these people?The dumb*** is suppose to be the adult and should know better.
Old 06-26-2007, 04:42 PM   #2
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Yup, the stupid meter is appropriate for this guy.

Your stupidity has now lost you your freedom for likely the rest of your life, moron.
Old 06-27-2007, 09:04 AM   #3
howela
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold
Not to mention all the years that a nine year will not live because he was only doing what a typical nine year old does.
This crazy old bastard has already lived most of his life. I feel so sorry for the family of the nine year old. They will never get to see him do any of the things children do because of this ignorant baboon.
No baseball games.... days at the lake.... birthday partys.. all gone.

The shooter will go to Hell.
howela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 09:24 AM   #4
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by howela
Not to mention all the years that a nine year will not live because he was only doing what a typical nine year old does.
This crazy old bastard has already lived most of his life. I feel so sorry for the family of the nine year old. They will never get to see him do any of the things children do because of this ignorant baboon.
No baseball games.... days at the lake.... birthday partys.. all gone.

The shooter will go to Hell.
He needs to go to hell. All kids throw rocks. My grankids sometimes accidently throws their balls over the neighbors fence and they are 5 and 3, but my neighbor don't come out with guns wanting to kill for it. They just throw they back over.
Old 06-27-2007, 09:37 AM   #5
howela
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold
Click image for larger version

Name:	6715927_BG1.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	843
Here's the shooter.
howela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 12:30 PM   #6
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
I used to own a small business in Cedar Grove during the I-49 contruction period. Kids would get out of school and walk home through the contruction site. Everyday they would throw rocks at my tin warehouse/office which made dents and a lot of noise. One day I yelled at the kids and one pulled out a handgun and waved it in the air. So I called police who told me there was nothing they could do except to suggest that I hire an off duty police officer which I did. The officer parked behind my dumpster. A couple of days later at 3:15pm, here comes the rocks, only this time one hit the cop's hood! Next thing I know, the officer returns with a torn shirt and two kids, one in each hand. The kids looked angry but not as angry as the mom when she showed up. Angry at her son for throwing rocks at a police car? Nope, angry at the police and I for not allowing her son do vandalize as he pleases. In fact, they all simply denied everything. I do not know if either child was ever punished, but the rocks did stop that day.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote