Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > World News

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2007, 11:08 PM   #7
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 237 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Did anyone see Rosie O'Donnell going off on The View about this? She feels that all the people being held in the "secret CIA prison camp" in Guatanomo Bay should not be there and that this man was treated inhumanely. I really wish someone would stuff a sausage or sock or something in her mouth and shut her up. She can't even get the idea that if this was a secret camp we wouldn't know about it.
I saw Rosie and was horrified at what she said. You can't be kind to these people. Physical torture is wrong, but I think they tortured him mentally to break him down to confess. She does not think he played a part in anything, though. If the government listened to her we would have the terroists in our country torturing US citizens. I am against the war in Iraq, but I do feel we needed to take drastic measures to protect our country. I wonder what the families who suffered the loss of loved ones on 9/11 feel about Rosie's comments?