Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Health & Wellness

Notices

Old 11-20-2007, 08:29 PM   #1
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
What are they thinking?

TwoDaLoo - A Supertoilet That Saves Rocky Marriages and The Planet
The TwoDaLoo is billed as the world's first toilet two people can use ... at the exact same time. It brings couples closer together and conserves our water supply all with one flush. The TwoDaLoo features two side-by-side toilet seats with a ...
WiseRep.com

Click image for larger version

Name:	1987_2007111315915_0be7f9e80f37baef4d108927e3ea584f.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	1858
Teddy wrote about this in The Times today! I can't think of more of a fast track to a divorce than having to use the toilet side by side! The loving couple in the photo is farcical!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 08:55 PM   #2
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
TwoDaLoo - A Supertoilet That Saves Rocky Marriages and The Planet
The TwoDaLoo is billed as the world's first toilet two people can use ... at the exact same time. It brings couples closer together and conserves our water supply all with one flush. The TwoDaLoo features two side-by-side toilet seats with a ...
WiseRep.com

Attachment 1858
Teddy wrote about this in The Times today! I can't think of more of a fast track to a divorce than having to use the toilet side by side! The loving couple in the photo is farcical!
Let's hope they have a good air freshner or a good gas mask.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:32 PM   #3
purpahurl
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold
Are you kidding? I can't think of a stupider idea.
I go outside just to get some privacey. Why do you think people have more than one bathroom, give me a break!
purpahurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 05:58 AM   #4
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpahurl View Post
Are you kidding? I can't think of a stupider idea.
I go outside just to get some privacy. Why do you think people have more than one bathroom, give me a break!
You shall have your break purpahurl and alone at that only thing that can come in the bathroom when the kids are being dropped off is my loyal K-9s and they love the smell
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 10:55 AM   #5
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
Never embedded a youtube link here, let's see how it goes:

Link, in case that doesn't work.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 11:04 AM   #6
Princess Leia

Rep Power: 0 Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light
What is sad about this whole topic is that someone actually enjoys having people with them as they use the bathroom. The stupidity of the general public amazes me more everyday. And even worse than that is - someone probably bought and installed this lovely peice of bathroom furniture.
Princess Leia is offline   Reply With Quote