Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Religion & Spirit

Notices

Old 04-25-2007, 04:38 PM   #61
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
DWI =/= DUI. As previously stated: I don't drink, almost never. I've only even done that a handful of times in my life.

For your information, yes I have driven (at peak) maybe 75% of the time high, and am even more cautious a driver. I really don't care what you or anyone will tell me about how dangerous that is, but I'm sure you can find plenty more petty things to worry about. Aren't you supposed to be waiting to die? Doesn't that put you in a better place, according to your Holy book? Why should you care anyway?
Because at 17 boy you are young dumb and full of drugs and I do not want you killing me or anybody else while you are on some trip driving down the road it is against the law for a reason boy ! Your "peak" may rob another family of their loved one so grow up and act with responsibility.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 04:47 PM   #62
Santabot
Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to Santabot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Because at 17 boy you are young dumb and full of drugs and I do not want you killing me or anybody else while you are on some trip driving down the road it is against the law for a reason boy ! Your "peak" may rob another family of their loved one so grow up and act with responsibility.
Ok. I've done that, where did I state the last time I've ever taken a drug? Nowhere on this board, and you have no knowledge of the date. Although I can say that it's been multiple months since then. Just because I don't do them anymore does not mean I cannot learn about them or support them.

If those family members are atheists, they'll just be in hell anyway, right? And you bible thumpers will be singing in the clouds, so why bother?

I am aware of the repercussions of such a decision, and I never claimed that all of my decisions were without flaws. I mean, do you people really believe that I claim everything I've ever done was correct? Hopefully you don't think the same about yourself.
Old 04-25-2007, 04:51 PM   #63
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Listen here Squaw I have used two XX's in Saxxon from another web site that I log in on and the single X was already used on that site. So if you had read my early post you might have caught that You can use one X if you spell check is down loaded you will catch it then
Now you listen...look directly above your roaring lion's head and what do you and everyone else on this board see??? Isaac-SaXXon....Man you will argue about anything!!!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 04:56 PM   #64
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Listen here Squaw
OOOOOoooo! You definitely need to hit Isaac with neg rep points for that remark!! Slap that boy hard!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 05:00 PM   #65
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Did I pretend to know details? I did not know I did that. You are assuming way too much, little one. I bet the next one won't let you off so easy.

Big Brother is watching!!
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 05:02 PM   #66
Santabot
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Big Brother is watching!!
And you don't feel ashamed by that terribly scary fact?

tsk tsk

What is "freedom" and "privacy" anyway?
Old 04-25-2007, 05:05 PM   #67
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ok. I've done that, where did I state the last time I've ever taken a drug? Nowhere on this board, and you have no knowledge of the date. Although I can say that it's been multiple months since then. Just because I don't do them anymore does not mean I cannot learn about them or support them.

If those family members are atheists, they'll just be in hell anyway, right? And you bible thumpers will be singing in the clouds, so why bother?

I am aware of the repercussions of such a decision, and I never claimed that all of my decisions were without flaws. I mean, do you people really believe that I claim everything I've ever done was correct? Hopefully you don't think the same about yourself.
You admitted it last night!! But you were probably too high to remember what you posted and what you said. It's ok though. The proper authorities have already seen it!
Old 04-25-2007, 05:05 PM   #68
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
And you don't feel ashamed by that terribly scary fact?

tsk tsk

What is "freedom" and "privacy" anyway?
No I am not scared to have someone watch in the manner in which I am speaking of. I have nothing to hide. You on the other hand do though.
Old 04-25-2007, 05:07 PM   #69
Santabot
Advanced Member

Quote:
You admitted it last night!! But you were probably too high to remember what you posted and what you said. It's ok though. The proper authorities have already seen it!
Where's this quote?

And if you read "the proper authorities"' statement, you will note that they agree with me, and not you, in this situation.

Again, the last time I've done any drug was months ago, I guess you are just as illiterate as you were when I came here to begin with, because you've shown constant misunderstanding from the get-go.
Old 04-25-2007, 05:08 PM   #70
Santabot
Advanced Member

Quote:
No I am not scared to have someone watch in the manner in which I am speaking of. I have nothing to hide. You on the other hand do though.
What am I hiding? I'm openly telling you of illegal activities and have no shame in doing so. Ever heard of NORML? I'm a member, and you can see that there are many who also don't hide from what you personally may consider something to cover up.
Old 04-25-2007, 05:35 PM   #71
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
I know about NORML and that's a pretty lame defense for illegal activity. So you're part of a group who thinks drugs should be legal. Big freaking whoop! They ARE illegal and being part of their group does not make you above the law.
Old 04-25-2007, 05:36 PM   #72
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Now you listen...look directly above your roaring lion's head and what do you and everyone else on this board see??? Isaac-SaXXon....Man you will argue about anything!!!
The Saxon with one x will yield right of way to Pocahontas for technically she is right but literally she is wrong.
Always watch a Saxxon
Old 04-25-2007, 05:38 PM   #73
Santabot
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
I know about NORML and that's a pretty lame defense for illegal activity. So you're part of a group who thinks drugs should be legal. Big freaking whoop! They ARE illegal and being part of their group does not make you above the law.
They don't HAVE to be illegal and they haven't always BEEN illegal.

Just because that's the sad way things are now, and the mentality you have may exist, doesn't mean that it can't change or that it's always been that way.

And poke/sax please stop the off-topic bs.
Old 04-25-2007, 06:30 PM   #74
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
They don't HAVE to be illegal and they haven't always BEEN illegal.

Just because that's the sad way things are now, and the mentality you have may exist, doesn't mean that it can't change or that it's always been that way.

And poke/sax please stop the off-topic bs.
You know something boy. Your avatar looks like Jimmy Hendrix and you may have been looking at the sun to long on one of you peaks and just do not know it yet. So back to your thread you are the result of the liberal agenda of take God out of school's and now we are seeing more children like you who want to legalize LSD and who knows what else ? Sounds like you have not met a drug you don't like. Do you go to Magnet High ?
Old 04-25-2007, 06:39 PM   #75
Santabot
Advanced Member

Quote:
You know something boy. Your avatar looks like Jimmy Hendrix and you may have been looking at the sun to long on one of you peaks and just do not know it yet. So back to your thread you are the result of the liberal agenda of take God out of school's and now we are seeing more children like you who want to legalize LSD and who knows what else ? Sounds like you have not met a drug you don't like. Do you go to Magnet High ?
When did I say anything about legalizing LSD? I believe it should be decriminalized to some extent, but I never said that I would ever want anyone in this country publicly running the streets on acid, it's not something you do outside of your house or a park, normally. I don't stare at the sun, I quite enjoy its effects, and haven't done it in a while (at least until it's in town from SF again). And I've already stated before, I've met many drugs I don't like, I won't name them, but I've had one or more experiences with them to see if they continually produced ill effects, and I discontinued use afterwards.