Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > Business

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2007, 02:35 PM   #16
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran
 
Texasbelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In the woods
Posts: 1,819
Rep Power: 221 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like the brat could be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
One shoe can change your life! Cinderella
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 03:33 PM   #17
BrainSmashR
Banned
 
BrainSmashR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Natchitoches
Age: 49
Posts: 1,090
Rep Power: 0 BrainSmashR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokkori
Hahahaha, well done.

Where exactly did you get that he's a criminal? You failed to utilize this little thing called a reference. It's purpose is to support your story.

Or are you just spouting wild claims with no factual basis whatsoever? That's what you ignored someone else for allegedly doing. Better put BrainSmashR on your ignore list too, he seems to be fabricating stuff.

It's called a confession and I didn't reference it because everyone here with the exception of one dumbass, that being you, has read it already.

Try educating yourself before showing us all how utterly stupid one dope head can be.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 05:06 PM   #18
Mokkori
New Member
 
Mokkori's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5
Rep Power: 0 Mokkori will become famous soon enough Mokkori will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
It's called a confession and I didn't reference it because everyone here with the exception of one dumbass, that being you, has read it already.

Try educating yourself before showing us all how utterly stupid one dope head can be.
"Dope head", huh? It's pretty ignorant to assume that someone is a marijuana user based on one forum post. I can assure you I'm not.

But then that's your style, isn't it? When challenged, you abandon factual argument and go straight for ad hominem with a liberal dose of swearing and namecalling for added effect.

Face it. You were wrong about the amount of money invested in this project. You screwed up. You trusted some radio personality.

And the money was not "wasted". It was an investment that didn't pan out. Investments do that sometimes. Attracting foreign investment is good for the economy. It is not, however, free. It's a cutthroat business, and incentives need to be offered.

Alabama made similar investments, and it has paid off for them. It's disappointing to lose, but you just get back up and try again next time. Do you think the Saints were a failure last year? I don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The News Star in May 2005
As you know, my economic development team is aggressively pursuing more than one-hundred leads with a potential capital investment of $13 billion. The largest lead we are pursuing is the ThyssenKrupp Steel Mill. In December, you set aside $300 million as a down-payment to secure this project. Alabama has since put up $400 million.

Let me be clear - we are very much in the running. I'm asking you to set aside an additional $100 million to match Alabama's commitment. In the event we land the steel mill, I will ask you to immediately raise the cap so that we can access the $300 million in infrastructure funding already set aside.

Whether or not the mill comes to Louisiana, we're winners. We've shown that we are major contenders, beating out almost 70 locations to land in the top two. No one can stop us now. Louisiana can and will compete on the world stage.
See? Other leads. Other investments. It wasn't some kind of gigantic casino bet in which losing the mill meant losing all that investment.

In keeping with the spirit of this thread, I shall end by calling you a stinky doodoohead.
Mokkori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 05:13 PM   #19
B1FF
New Member
 
B1FF's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3
Rep Power: 0 B1FF has a spectacular aura about B1FF has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokkori
Hahahaha, well done.

"YOU HAVE NO PROOF. AND JUST IN CASE YOU DO, I WILL GO AHEAD AND STICK MY FINGERS IN MY EARS SO YOU CAN'T GIVE IT TO ME. LALALALALALALALALALAA!!!"



Where exactly did you get that he's a criminal? You failed to utilize this little thing called a reference. It's purpose is to support your story.
HEY DUMASS THE D000 SAID HE WRAPED HIS KID UP LIK E THE FOOKIN MUMMY IN A TOWAL.

ONFE THING THAT U ARE RIT ABOUYT IS WEED IT IS KEWL!!!
B1FF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 05:40 PM   #20
BrainSmashR
Banned
 
BrainSmashR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Natchitoches
Age: 49
Posts: 1,090
Rep Power: 0 BrainSmashR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokkori
"Dope head", huh? It's pretty ignorant to assume that someone is a marijuana user based on one forum post. I can assure you I'm not.
No, what's ignorant is to think pot is the only form of "dope" or that anyone here doesn't know exactly who YOU are.


Quote:
But then that's your style, isn't it? When challenged, you abandon factual argument and go straight for ad hominem with a liberal dose of swearing and namecalling for added effect.
Yes, honesty is ALWAYS the best policy.
Quote:
Face it. You were wrong about the amount of money invested in this project. You screwed up. You trusted some radio personality.
and yet just like you're boyfriend, you've failed miserably at providing proof to support YOUR claims.
Quote:
And the money was not "wasted". It was an investment that didn't pan out. Investments do that sometimes. Attracting foreign investment is good for the economy. It is not, however, free. It's a cutthroat business, and incentives need to be offered.
Investing money is currently existing business ALWAYS works out, stupid.
Quote:
Alabama made similar investments, and it has paid off for them.
Alabama isn't governed by a retarded Democrat either.
Quote:
It's disappointing to lose, but you just get back up and try again next time. Do you think the Saints were a failure last year? I don't.
The Saints have been failures since their inception, not unlike you.

Quote:
See? Other leads. Other investments. It wasn't some kind of gigantic casino bet in which losing the mill meant losing all that investment.
Investing the money in currently existing business means your funds go farther, AND you will see a return on your investment in the form of tax revune....and god forbid, we could havegivem the existing business a tax break instead of cash money and ALLOW THEM to help themselves.

Instead, that stupid ***** DID gamble our tax dollars away, but of course you'd actually have to have moved out of your Mommy's house to know something about the outside world.
Quote:
In keeping with the spirit of this thread, I shall end by calling you a stinky doodoohead.
As if anyone expected anything more than a childish comment from a child so ashamed of his identity that he lies about it like we DON'T know who you are.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 06:27 PM   #21
Mokkori
New Member
 
Mokkori's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5
Rep Power: 0 Mokkori will become famous soon enough Mokkori will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Investing money is currently existing business ALWAYS works out, stupid.
What's your Enron stock worth these days? NorTel? Investing is always a risk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
As if anyone expected anything more than a childish comment from a child so ashamed of his identity that he lies about it like we DON'T know who you are.
Really? Who am I?

On a childish scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is not very childish and 10 is the most childish one can get, where do you rate "doodoohead"? And how about "stupid", as in your first paragraph? In my world they're gnats'-wings apart.
Mokkori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 06:34 PM   #22
joepole
SBLive! Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,606
Rep Power: 215 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
>Investing money is currently existing business ALWAYS works out, stupid.

It does?

>and yet just like you're boyfriend, you've failed miserably at providing proof to support YOUR claims.

1. The possessive form of "you" is "your." "You're" is a contraction for "you are."

2. He (and I) have provided exactly as much proof as you have. The difference is I am right and you are wrong, just like when you tried to read the justifiable homicide statute.

>like we DON'T know who you are.

Who is he?
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 07:07 PM   #23
BrainSmashR
Banned
 
BrainSmashR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Natchitoches
Age: 49
Posts: 1,090
Rep Power: 0 BrainSmashR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokkori
On a childish scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is not very childish and 10 is the most childish one can get, where do you rate "doodoohead"? And how about "stupid", as in your first paragraph? In my world they're gnats'-wings apart.
Stupid is in the dictionary, children make up their own words, like doodoohead for instance.

The rest of your post doesn't even deserve comment as choosing to invest your money in drugs is YOUR fault, not mine.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 11:19 PM   #24
B1FF
New Member
 
B1FF's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3
Rep Power: 0 B1FF has a spectacular aura about B1FF has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Stupid is in the dictionary, children make up their own words, like doodoohead for instance.

The rest of your post doesn't even deserve comment as choosing to invest your money in drugs is YOUR fault, not mine.
DOOD HE CALLED YOU A DOOD DOOD THATS LIEK BEIN G A DOOD TIMES TWICE!! THaT MAEKS YOU ALMOS T AS KEWL AS DA B1FFSTA!!
B1FF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 08:21 AM   #25
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran
 
LateNight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,609
Rep Power: 224 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Another thread bites the dust.. and dood, don't diss the Saints

LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 11:35 AM   #26
BrainSmashR
Banned
 
BrainSmashR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Natchitoches
Age: 49
Posts: 1,090
Rep Power: 0 BrainSmashR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
Another thread bites the dust.. and dood, don't diss the Saints


LAF

I'll stop "dissing" the Saints when they start EARNING that $186 million dollars dumbass Mike Foster payed to keep their no superbowl ring having asses here.

BTW, do you know who's HAS been to the Superbowl more times than any other team in the history of the NFL?




That's right buddy, America's team
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 11:43 AM   #27
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran
 
Isaac-Saxxon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,421
Rep Power: 274 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Worm wood has let the worm get deep into his brain and he is lashing out in all directions with absolutely no credibility. I do not think this comes as any surprise to anyone that post on this board. Poor baby it having a hissy. You do not even believe your own words girl
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 11:45 AM   #28
BrainSmashR
Banned
 
BrainSmashR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Natchitoches
Age: 49
Posts: 1,090
Rep Power: 0 BrainSmashR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Actually it's a fact, stupid. Superbowl.com



8 Dallas, V-VI, X, XII-XIII, XXVII-XXVIII, XXX
6 Denver, XII, XXI-XXII, XXIV, XXXII-XXXIII
Pittsburgh, IX-X, XIII-XIV, XXX, XL
5 Miami, VI-VIII, XVII, XIX
Washington, VII, XVII-XVIII, XXII, XXVI
San Francisco, XVI, XIX, XXIII-XXIV, XXIX
Oakland/L.A. Raiders, II, XI, XV, XVIII, XXXVII
New England, XX, XXXI, XXXVI, XXXVIII-XXXIX


BTW, I lash out at stupidity just as often as you try to convert the non believer. The difference is there are readily verifiable facts and UNDENIABLE evidence supporting my statements.

Last edited by BrainSmashR; 05-16-2007 at 11:49 AM. Reason: spelling
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 11:48 AM   #29
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran
 
Isaac-Saxxon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,421
Rep Power: 274 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Actually it's a fact, stupid. Superbowl.com


8 Dallas, V-VI, X, XII-XIII, XXVII-XXVIII, XXX
6 Denver, XII, XXI-XXII, XXIV, XXXII-XXXIII
Pittsburgh, IX-X, XIII-XIV, XXX, XL
5 Miami, VI-VIII, XVII, XIX
Washington, VII, XVII-XVIII, XXII, XXVI
San Francisco, XVI, XIX, XXIII-XXIV, XXIX
Oakland/L.A. Raiders, II, XI, XV, XVIII, XXXVII
New England, XX, XXXI, XXXVI, XXXVIII-XXXIX
Would be a great time for you to move to Dallas and be the poster boy
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 11:49 AM   #30
BrainSmashR
Banned
 
BrainSmashR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Natchitoches
Age: 49
Posts: 1,090
Rep Power: 0 BrainSmashR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Would be a great time for you to move to Dallas and be the poster boy
Because they don't have the internet over there, right stupid?
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:01 AM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.7.2
Copyright 2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
2008 Shreveport.com