Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Style & Shopping

Notices

Old 07-17-2007, 03:40 PM   #16
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 257 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
I've called a couple of times and they were never able to tell when or if Mr. Davis was going to be in.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 03:45 PM   #17
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Attachment 1049

Shaggy can be very, very good!!!!
You cut his hair and add some lipstick and you got a Queen
Click image for larger version

Name:	keith Queen.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	1050
Have you noticed his MULLET

Name:	Mulllet.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	1051
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 03:47 PM   #18
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
I've called a couple of times and they were never able to tell when or if Mr. Davis was going to be in.
I go in on Friday mornings and I think Sat too. I am sure he is working there and if he is not Alan is very good and a very nice guy.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 07-17-2007, 04:23 PM   #19
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
You cut his hair and add some lipstick and you got a Queen
Attachment 1050
Have you noticed his MULLET
Attachment 1051
That is why I like shaggy! IMO most men look better with fuller or longer hair not some buzz job!
There are exceptions though!

Name:	David Beckham.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	1053

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 05:50 PM   #20
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Been cuttin my own hair now for the last 15 years or so...even the back! Gotten pretty damn good at it, too!
Old 07-17-2007, 06:24 PM   #21
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Been cuttin my own hair now for the last 15 years or so...even the back! Gotten pretty damn good at it, too!
Hey Al you still use a straight edge razor too ?

Name:	VINTAGE.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	439.4 KB
ID:	1054
Old 07-17-2007, 07:26 PM   #22
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Yes Pokie, Shaggy is good...........very good!
Old 07-17-2007, 08:12 PM   #23
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Yes Pokie, Shaggy is good...........very good!
Don't you like camo guys with short hair What about what's his name that sings to you and your daughter he has short hair and Elvis too. I guess Kenny Rogers is a bit shaggy Report nerds to www.nerdwatch.com
Old 07-17-2007, 11:30 PM   #24
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 235 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Texasbelle, who is known for being the best hair stylist in Shreveport? I went to Melanie on Youree Drive. She owns the shop. Can't remember her last name or her shop's name. The haircut was very expensive and I do not mind paying the price she charged if I like the haircut. I did not like it the second time she cut it, so I did not go back. I am very particular about my hair. I have short hair and will need to start coloring it soon. I am starting to get some gray hairs. Don't want gray hair, but I hate the thought of coloring it. I have always liked my natural color.
Old 07-18-2007, 08:09 AM   #25
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Well you have opened the door for Isaac to jab you here girl. I will help you out with some names though. Deborah David (Daveed) at True Colors is good, but very expensive. Angela at True Colors is very good as well. I really like her. Ultimate Appearances is a great shop that usually has great people. Also there is a stylist named Joey who has just opened his own shop. He was at the Attic on Line. You can call there and they'll give you his number. I would try him first.
Old 07-18-2007, 08:14 AM   #26
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 235 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
What do you call expensive? If I get a great cut that I can easily style myself, I don't care what the cost is. Why do you say try Joey first?
Old 07-18-2007, 09:56 AM   #27
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
Texasbelle, who is known for being the best hair stylist in Shreveport? I went to Melanie on Youree Drive. She owns the shop. Can't remember her last name or her shop's name. The haircut was very expensive and I do not mind paying the price she charged if I like the haircut. I did not like it the second time she cut it, so I did not go back. I am very particular about my hair. I have short hair and will need to start coloring it soon. I am starting to get some gray hairs. Don't want gray hair, but I hate the thought of coloring it. I have always liked my natural color.
Dennis Weaver has his own salon...Impressions...he is a good colorist and very affordable!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 10:02 AM   #28
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
What do you call expensive? If I get a great cut that I can easily style myself, I don't care what the cost is. Why do you say try Joey first?
Isabella I am sure these ladies can help you find a good hair salon. I like your honesty about the gray hairs coming in My hair turned gray but not lose so I will stay with gray. Wisdom of the ages
Old 07-18-2007, 12:45 PM   #29
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Isaac, you da man! I'm gonna contact Rhertz first thing and get him to hook me up with a Mel Gibson "Braveheart" style weave!
If I had a weave or toupe or whatever, I wouldn't be complaining about going bald now would I? In other words I am still seeking a solution! For now, Nioxin will have to do.

BTW, I was at the boardwalk the other day and saw this white guy with a corn roll. Nothing wrong with that, I have just never seen a white guy with a corn roll before. I don't get out much. What is this thread? Oh yeah...

My recommendation would be my friends over at My friend's Place. Cindy is recouping from surgery and needs my support! Victoria, Renee, or Glenda can do the do for you.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 12:50 PM   #30
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Any metrosexuals on this board? (ducking)

You might be "metrosexual" if:

1. You just can't walk past a Banana Republic store without making a purchase.

2. You own 20 pairs of shoes, half a dozen pairs of sunglasses, just as many watches and you carry a man-purse.

3. You see a stylist instead of a barber, because barbers don't do highlights.

4. You can make her lamb shanks and risotto for dinner and Eggs Benedict for breakfast... all from scratch.

5. You only wear Calvin Klein boxer-briefs.

6. You shave more than just your face. You also exfoliate and moisturize.

7. You would never, ever own a pickup truck.

8. You can't imagine a day without hair styling products.

9. You'd rather drink wine than beer... but you'll find out what estate and vintage first.

10. Despite being flattered (even proud) that gay guys hit on you, you still find the thought of actually getting intimate with another man truly repulsive.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote