Post Updated News Story

A new story has been added to the "Read More" section of this topic, as follows

ABC NEWS -- Mar 2 2007 6:36 PM
Smith Body Taken to Final Resting Place
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 10:21 PM   #17
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
It's about time! There's no way she can still be fresh after such a long debate over where to put her.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 10:35 PM   #18
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
It's about time! There's no way she can still be fresh after such a long debate over where to put her.
her mother is a pathetic human being.
Old 03-02-2007, 11:32 PM   #19
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Yes she is! On the news they said she was going to pursue having her body moved to Texas.
Old 03-02-2007, 11:37 PM   #20
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
She hasn't spoken to Anna in years! Her mother probably would've sold admission to her funeral for a fast buck.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 09:48 AM   #21
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
She hasn't spoken to Anna in years! Her mother probably would've sold admission to her funeral for a fast buck.
yes i have to agree. If anyone saw her mother w/in the first 2 days of anna nicole dying, this lady was trashing her daughter saying how she was on drugs, how she would never help the family with money etc.

TPT!!!
Old 03-03-2007, 09:51 AM   #22
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Well it sounds like Howard K Stern may have done exactly that to Entertainment Tonight.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 02:28 PM   #23
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
The autopsy results are in...

Did you see all of the drugs she was taking? It was enough to put a horse to sleep for days. Now my question is this.......did one doctor prescribe all of this to her or more than one? Next question, if Howard Stern loved her why wasn't he getting her help?

The saddest part is there is a baby growing up without her mother. But of course this same story plays out all over our nation every day. We have a very sad lack of adequate mental health care in our country and we have a profound epidemic of drug addicts proliferating in our country.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 02:44 PM   #24
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post Updated News Story

FOX NEWS -- Mar 26 2007 2:44 PM
Anna Nicole Smith's Death Due to Accidental Overdose
Old 03-26-2007, 02:45 PM   #25
sbl_admin
Administrator

Post Updated News Story

ABC NEWS -- Mar 26 2007 2:45 PM
Anna Nicole Smith's Final Drug Cocktail Ruled 'Accidental Overdose'
Old 03-26-2007, 02:46 PM   #26
sbl_admin
Administrator

Post Updated News Story

CNN -- Mar 26 2007 2:46 PM
Officials: Smith's death caused by overdose
Old 03-26-2007, 02:54 PM   #27
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Did you see all of the drugs she was taking?
What gets me is this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNN
Also found in toxicology testing was human growth hormone
She looked to be a big enough girl to me! What the heck was she taking growth hormores for? I thought she was trying to loose weight on Trim Spa.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 03:49 PM   #28
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
People take that now for various reasons: Body builders because I think it supposedly builds muscles, and in Anna's case it supposedly is an "anti-aging" drug. Whatever. She was also immunoglobulin along with it which is just so ridiculous. I am sure whoever sold her on this idea is the same person I need to get to sale people my Oceanfront property in East Texas!
Old 03-26-2007, 06:46 PM   #29
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Well, shes gone to that big, gold-diggin stripjoint in the sky...looks like you guys wont have Anna Nicole to kick around anymore!
Old 03-26-2007, 08:43 PM   #30
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Well, they found Slim Fast in her hotel room and the growth hormone is also used to lose weight. I guess TrimSpa's feelings might be hurt now.

This story, the whole story of Anna Nicole, is really sad to me. It is sad that in our society situations like this go on day in and day out. It just seems that people are sinking to lower and lower depths and the people who supposedly "love" them are not stepping in and trying to help them. There was so much dysfunction in the whole family. What I take most from it though is to be sure that I do a better job as a parent, wife, sister, daughter, niece, and friend. There are lessons we can all learn and take to heart from Anna's story.