Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you feel it's ok for your wife/girlfriend/significant other to view porn?
Yes 10 47.62%
No 9 42.86%
I don't care 2 9.52%
Voters: 21. This poll is closed

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2007, 10:12 AM   #16
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran
 
Isaac-Saxxon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,421
Rep Power: 274 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Talking You know, maybe we should make this poll a topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
You know, maybe we should've made this topic a poll.
A greedy and perverse generation that we live in. Hey guys I like the curve as much as anybody but my curve sleeps next to me and I do not need porn to hit my buttons. I guess some people need that little extra to help them in the bed
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 10:13 AM   #17
scarlett
Advanced Member
 
scarlett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 474
Rep Power: 191 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I guess some people need that little extra to help them in the bed

scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 02:13 PM   #18
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran
 
AnimeSpirit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nowhere
Age: 38
Posts: 1,659
Rep Power: 218 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
A greedy and perverse generation that we live in. Hey guys I like the curve as much as anybody but my curve sleeps next to me and I do not need porn to hit my buttons. I guess some people need that little extra to help them in the bed

There! You see? When you're committed to someone, you don't NEED porn.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 04:23 PM   #19
scarlett
Advanced Member
 
scarlett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 474
Rep Power: 191 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Added A Poll

Ok I added a poll so vote away
scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 06:09 PM   #20
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member
 
Al Swearengen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 849
Rep Power: 203 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Tom Anderson (of Beavis and Butthead fame): "Hey, youre the two kids thatve been whackin in my tool shed...boy I'll tell ya what, theyre just like a couple o lil old spidermonkeys"
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 06:24 PM   #21
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member
 
Al Swearengen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 849
Rep Power: 203 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Porn and real women satisfy different desires. One does not take the place of the other.
I think I understand Joe's point here. Ya see, there are just SOME things ya cant/dont/wont ask your wife or girlfriend to do...or maybe the guy just hasnt worked up the courage to ASK her to do those things...or maybe he just cant bring himself to ask her with a straight face...or maybe he already knows she WONT do IT, whatever IT is! So instead he can safely take his, uh, lets say somewhat unorthodox request(s), to this imaginary, completely uninhibited fantasy woman. THAT woman might even be his own wife/girlfriend...or not. Any man knows that wives and girlfriends say and do lots of things in our heads that they wont in our beds. Dealing with his fantasies in this way might sympathetically be viewed as a prophylactic (no pun intended) means of satisfying his desires without putting his marriage/relationship or anyone's health at risk.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 06:31 PM   #22
scarlett
Advanced Member
 
scarlett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 474
Rep Power: 191 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
I think I understand Joe's point here. Ya see, there are just SOME things ya cant/dont/wont ask your wife or girlfriend to do...or maybe the guy just hasnt worked up the courage to ASK her to do those things...or maybe he just cant bring himself to ask her with a straight face...or maybe he already knows she WONT do IT, whatever IT is! So instead he can safely take his, uh, lets say somewhat unorthodox request(s), to this imaginary, completely uninhibited fantasy woman. THAT woman might even be his own wife/girlfriend...or not. Any man knows that wives and girlfriends say and do lots of things in our heads that they wont in our beds. Dealing with his fantasies in this way might sympathetically be viewed as a prophylactic (no pun intended) means of satisfying his desires without putting his marriage/relationship or anyone's health at risk.
I think hurting your wife/gf/sigother is worse now if both are consenting adults with this that's fine but if the wife (as i have read the ratio is very high out there) most don't agree with the porn and feel like the sluts are taking their place and fulfilling a need as you are saying that they can't fulfill. I would say ask most women would do anythign to satisfy their man especially if they knew a tramp was taking her place visually.

Just my .03 of course........
scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 06:36 PM   #23
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member
 
Al Swearengen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 849
Rep Power: 203 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
I agree with ya there Scarlett, which is why I dont keep a porn stash. I know how it would make my better half feel if she were to find it. I also admit that I wouldnt like it if I found HER porn stash. So I guess if youre gonna look at it, the lesson here is "dont get caught"!
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 06:45 PM   #24
joepole
SBLive! Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,606
Rep Power: 215 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
Saying "if you really love sex with your spouse then you don't need pornography because your spouse should be able to fulfill all your desires" is like saying "if you really enjoy spending time with your spouse then you don't need to read books, watch television, or go to to movies because your spouse should be able to fulfill all your desires."

I love my wife and we have great sex. That doesn't mean I don't also like to watch 3 midgets have sex with a horse once in a while.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 06:50 PM   #25
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran
 
LateNight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,609
Rep Power: 224 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
I love my wife and we have great sex. That doesn't mean I don't also like to watch 3 midgets have sex with a horse once in a while.
I nominate this for QUOTE OF THE YEAR !!
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 06:51 PM   #26
scarlett
Advanced Member
 
scarlett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 474
Rep Power: 191 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
Saying "if you really love sex with your spouse then you don't need pornography because your spouse should be able to fulfill all your desires" is like saying "if you really enjoy spending time with your spouse then you don't need to read books, watch television, or go to to movies because your spouse should be able to fulfill all your desires."

I love my wife and we have great sex. That doesn't mean I don't also like to watch 3 midgets have sex with a horse once in a while.

Comparing tv, books and watching television to porn means you have a twisted delusional mind and trying to justify what you do. Apparently most disagree with you, MEN AT THAT.

You have to love people that find the most stupid things to justify their sinful acts or their immoral ways or just making a stupid decision.

Poor wife with a twisted sick mind of a husband. tsk tsk tsk

I wouldn't be so quick to brag on midgets and horses having sex but hey whatever your fetish is go for it. Some may say T M I!!!!
scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 06:59 PM   #27
Bob
Advanced Member
 
Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Shreveport, LA
Posts: 118
Rep Power: 178 Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice
o.k. 'women' what's your thought on your man havin' a little 'porn' while you are say, out of town ? Just curious. For those that are 'offended' .
Certainly I could understand that, being a real problem, should the porn be used in "place of" just curious about some other circumstance ?
Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 07:01 PM   #28
scarlett
Advanced Member
 
scarlett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 474
Rep Power: 191 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob
o.k. 'women' what's your thought on your man havin' a little 'porn' while you are say, out of town ? Just curious. For those that are 'offended' .
Certainly I could understand that, being a real problem, should the porn be used in "place of" just curious about some other circumstance ?
I guess i don't need to post my opinions here but i will anyway. If you want it when you are out of town call me up i'll give you a great 900 phone call. Heck I have a video camera and real camera so I can make all the videos and take all the pictures you want.

If this doesn't do it for you well you have a problem.......
scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 07:03 PM   #29
Shrevenator
Member
 
Shrevenator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 50
Rep Power: 0 Shrevenator has a spectacular aura about Shrevenator has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob
[size="2"]
I should get bonus points for that one

There ya go Bob! My pleasure.
Hey you aren't the "meet bob" dude are ya?
Shrevenator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 07:08 PM   #30
Bob
Advanced Member
 
Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Shreveport, LA
Posts: 118
Rep Power: 178 Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
I guess i don't need to post my opinions here but i will anyway. If you want it when you are out of town call me up i'll give you a great 900 phone call. Heck I have a video camera and real camera so I can make all the videos and take all the pictures you want.

If this doesn't do it for you well you have a problem.......
Damn! did it just get hot in here ???

I expect Scarlett's "Rep" points to go through the roof their boys !! LOL
Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:02 PM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.7.2
Copyright 2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
2008 Shreveport.com