Welcome to Talk of the Town






















Talk of the Town
VIEW UPDATE

View News Update

WX UPDATE 1pm 8-15-08 Cooler With Showers-T'storms for S'port-Bossier Friday thru Wednesday
Friday, Aug 15, 2008 10:02pm
SHREVEPORT, LA  (By: Tom Pace, Executive Editor, Talk of the Town) WX: UPDATE 1pm 8-15-08  Cooler with showers and thunderstorms is the official forecast for Shreveport-Bossier this weekend into Wednesday of next week according to the National Weather Service.  Expect a 50% chance of showers this Friday and Saturday...then 40% on Sunday.  

The NWS forecasters say showers and thunderstorms are likely, with a 60% chance to start the week off Monday...a 40% chance Tuesday, and still a 30% chance next Wednesday. 

It will remain cool, with temperatures in the mid-to-upper 80's thru Tuesday, heating up to near 93 Wedneday and Thursday.   

Digg | Delicious | Reddit | Facebook | StumbleUpon

Powered by Majicko 1.1.0! (C) 2007 Majicko.com
Web Hosting donated by Bandwise, LLC