Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   World News (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Anna Nicole Smith Dies (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=734)

sbl_admin 02-08-2007 03:29 PM

Anna Nicole Smith Dies

Anna Nicole Smith died Thursday after collapsing at a South Florida hotel

Shrevenator 02-08-2007 03:40 PM

Dang now she won't even be alive to testify in the TrimSpa case. I hope her death wasn't TrimSpa related.... Maybe she OD'd on it trying to fulfull her contract or something in order to prove TrimSpa really works.

Al Swearengen 02-08-2007 09:12 PM

And shes off to that big golddiggin stripclub in the sky! Brings a tear to my eye!

Shrevenator 02-08-2007 11:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Brings a tear to my eye!

me too Al! me too....

scarlett 02-09-2007 05:30 PM

Well I feel bad for the lady she had a very rough life as we all know and did the best she could w/ the knowledge she had and was raised with.

She did those things for attention and it made her money....... hey some people do the weirdest things for money.

She lost her son 4 days after her baby was born last year and to be honest if that was me I would have been drugged up w/ lots of chit.

I hear there is nothing worse than loosing a child and I have the experience partially but not fully.

She's gone so no need to make fun of her mistakes i'm sure most wouldn't mind having the money she made being stupid.

rhertz 02-09-2007 06:39 PM

What's this about Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband claiming to be the father of Anna Nicole's Baby?? This is getting a little freaky.

LateNight 02-09-2007 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarlett
She lost her son 4 days after her baby was born last year and to be honest if that was me I would have been drugged up w/ lots of chit.

No doubt about that scarlett.. If I were to lose one of my kids.. I'd have to be comatose for about a year. That is MORE than any parent should have to bear.

And hey ! good to see you around their scarlett.. long time no hear. as it were.

LateNight 02-15-2007 10:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
As the world turns.

AnimeSpirit 02-22-2007 06:21 PM

Well, they've decided who gets Anna's body. The judge is giving it to her baby's guardian.

Isaac-Saxxon 02-22-2007 07:27 PM

I would think by now they would not won't to open the box

I watched a tape on the news and she was wasted big time. Yet another case of the lime light being to bright.
Isaac

Al Swearengen 02-22-2007 08:15 PM

Am I missin somethin here? Shes a corpse for Christ's sake! Why the hell would anyone fight over a corpse? She wasnt exactly a cashcow in life...how can money be made on her remains? Charge folks a buck to see whats left of her? Maybe sell swatches of her hair? She was only famous for being famous.

Shrevenator 02-22-2007 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Am I missin somethin here? Shes a corpse for Christ's sake! Why the hell would anyone fight over a corpse? She wasnt exactly a cashcow in life...how can money be made on her remains? Charge folks a buck to see whats left of her? Maybe sell swatches of her hair? She was only famous for being famous.

One word -- necrophilia

:jawdrop:

I was just waiting for the chance to use the jawdrop smilie! :laugh:

Al Swearengen 02-22-2007 11:47 PM

Quote:

One word...necrophilia
Egad! Well ok, maybe within the first half hour of her checkin out...maybe...but shes gettin pretty ripe now.:eek:

Isaac-Saxxon 02-23-2007 07:42 AM

Being stupid and having money is what killed her

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarlett
Well I feel bad for the lady she had a very rough life as we all know and did the best she could w/ the knowledge she had and was raised with.

She did those things for attention and it made her money....... hey some people do the weirdest things for money.

I hear there is nothing worse than loosing a child and I have the experience partially but not fully.

She's gone so no need to make fun of her mistakes i'm sure most wouldn't mind having the money she made being stupid.

scarlett the end result is sad and ugly too but she could not deal with load of media and lack of private life. I think the good thing "might" be that the baby might get raised by someone that is not on drugs still the money is poison and the media too. Good to see you post.
Isaac

sbl_admin 03-02-2007 06:34 PM

Updated News Story

A new story has been added to the "Read More" section of this topic, as follows

FOX NEWS -- Mar 2 2007 6:34 PM
Last Respects Paid to Anna Nicole Smith at Bahamas Funeral, Burial Services

sbl_admin 03-02-2007 06:36 PM

Updated News Story

ABC NEWS -- Mar 2 2007 6:36 PM
Smith Body Taken to Final Resting Place

AnimeSpirit 03-02-2007 10:21 PM

It's about time! There's no way she can still be fresh after such a long debate over where to put her.

scarlett 03-02-2007 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
It's about time! There's no way she can still be fresh after such a long debate over where to put her.

her mother is a pathetic human being.

Isabella 03-02-2007 11:32 PM

Yes she is! On the news they said she was going to pursue having her body moved to Texas.

AnimeSpirit 03-02-2007 11:37 PM

She hasn't spoken to Anna in years! Her mother probably would've sold admission to her funeral for a fast buck.

scarlett 03-03-2007 09:48 AM

Quote:

She hasn't spoken to Anna in years! Her mother probably would've sold admission to her funeral for a fast buck.

yes i have to agree. If anyone saw her mother w/in the first 2 days of anna nicole dying, this lady was trashing her daughter saying how she was on drugs, how she would never help the family with money etc.

TPT!!!

rhertz 03-03-2007 09:51 AM

Quote:

Well it sounds like Howard K Stern may have done exactly that to Entertainment Tonight.

Texasbelle 03-26-2007 02:28 PM

The autopsy results are in...

Did you see all of the drugs she was taking? It was enough to put a horse to sleep for days. Now my question is this.......did one doctor prescribe all of this to her or more than one? Next question, if Howard Stern loved her why wasn't he getting her help?

The saddest part is there is a baby growing up without her mother. But of course this same story plays out all over our nation every day. We have a very sad lack of adequate mental health care in our country and we have a profound epidemic of drug addicts proliferating in our country.

sbl_admin 03-26-2007 02:44 PM

Updated News Story

FOX NEWS -- Mar 26 2007 2:44 PM
Anna Nicole Smith's Death Due to Accidental Overdose

sbl_admin 03-26-2007 02:45 PM

Updated News Story

ABC NEWS -- Mar 26 2007 2:45 PM
Anna Nicole Smith's Final Drug Cocktail Ruled 'Accidental Overdose'

sbl_admin 03-26-2007 02:46 PM

Updated News Story

CNN -- Mar 26 2007 2:46 PM
Officials: Smith's death caused by overdose

rhertz 03-26-2007 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Did you see all of the drugs she was taking?

What gets me is this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by CNN
Also found in toxicology testing was human growth hormone

She looked to be a big enough girl to me! What the heck was she taking growth hormores for? I thought she was trying to loose weight on Trim Spa.

Texasbelle 03-26-2007 03:49 PM

People take that now for various reasons: Body builders because I think it supposedly builds muscles, and in Anna's case it supposedly is an "anti-aging" drug. Whatever. She was also immunoglobulin along with it which is just so ridiculous. I am sure whoever sold her on this idea is the same person I need to get to sale people my Oceanfront property in East Texas!

Al Swearengen 03-26-2007 06:46 PM

Well, shes gone to that big, gold-diggin stripjoint in the sky...looks like you guys wont have Anna Nicole to kick around anymore!

Texasbelle 03-26-2007 08:43 PM

Well, they found Slim Fast in her hotel room and the growth hormone is also used to lose weight. I guess TrimSpa's feelings might be hurt now.

This story, the whole story of Anna Nicole, is really sad to me. It is sad that in our society situations like this go on day in and day out. It just seems that people are sinking to lower and lower depths and the people who supposedly "love" them are not stepping in and trying to help them. There was so much dysfunction in the whole family. What I take most from it though is to be sure that I do a better job as a parent, wife, sister, daughter, niece, and friend. There are lessons we can all learn and take to heart from Anna's story.

Al Swearengen 03-26-2007 09:16 PM

Quote:

Well, they found Slim Fast in her hotel room and the growth hormone is also used to lose weight. I guess TrimSpa's feelings might be hurt now.

This story, the whole story of Anna Nicole, is really sad to me. It is sad that in our society situations like this go on day in and day out. It just seems that people are sinking to lower and lower depths and the people who supposedly "love" them are not stepping in and trying to help them. There was so much dysfunction in the whole family. What I take most from it though is to be sure that I do a better job as a parent, wife, sister, daughter, niece, and friend. There are lessons we can all learn and take to heart from Anna's story.

Yeah, the lesson is, if you've made a career out of being a gold-diggin trollup, its probably gonna come back and bite ya in the ass sooner or later. Im findin it hard to feel sorry for her, ya know? She got her fifteen minutes and then some....she conned some old rich coot with one foot in the grave into marryin her, posed for PlayBoy and picked up some change there, got a multi-million dollar endorsement deal with WeightWatchers or whatever, got her own TV show where she basically got paid to further exploit herself, then what happens? Her son OD's in a hospital room of all places, she gets some pics of herself in bed with some Banana Republic official, she OD's herself, has an addict for a baby and her slimy lawyer of a boyfriend, her ex, and her mother end up fightin over her bones. She had every chance to take the good fortune that was in her face and run with it, but HELL NO, hell wouldnt have it. Now almost her entire family is takin a dirtnap.

Texasbelle 03-26-2007 09:45 PM

So Al, tell me, what do you think of Howard Stern going after the media today and making accusations about them?

Al Swearengen 03-26-2007 09:49 PM

Quote:

So Al, tell me, what do you think of Howard Stern going after the media today and making accusations about them?

Thats the slimy lawyer boyfriend, right? I shouldve thought my sentiments toward that hack were made abundantly clear.

Isaac-Saxxon 03-27-2007 08:00 AM

TBelle gets the spanking this round

You tell it like it is Al. :clap: