Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Business (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Louisiana Lost Again (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1413)

joepole 05-16-2007 11:54 AM

>there are readily verifiable facts and UNDENIABLE evidence supporting my statements.

Except when discussing the law regarding shotting intruders. Then you post facts and UNDENIABLE evidence supporting the opposite of your statements.

LateNight 05-16-2007 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
LAF

I'll stop "dissing" the Saints when they start EARNING that $186 million dollars dumbass Mike Foster payed to keep their no superbowl ring having asses here.

BTW, do you know who's HAS been to the Superbowl more times than any other team in the history of the NFL?

That's right buddy, America's team

I could care less who's been more often, no reason for me to be a fan of them.. and in the mean while.. I'll sit back and remember how the Saints last season handed the 'boys' their ass in a primetime blow out in the cowboys home stadium :) MAN WAS THAT FUN TO WATCH !!!

SAINTS 42
Boys 17
:yes: :clapbig: :gosaints:

BrainSmashR 05-16-2007 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LateNight
I could care less who's been more often, no reason for me to be a fan of them.. and in the mean while.. I'll sit back and remember how the Saints last season handed the 'boys' their ass in a primetime blow out in the cowboys home stadium :) MAN WAS THAT FUN TO WATCH !!!

SAINTS 42
Boys 17
:yes: :clapbig: :gosaints:

I hope you recorded it because we BOTH know it will never happen again.

LateNight 05-16-2007 04:38 PM

Quote:

I hope you recorded it because we BOTH know it will never happen again.

LOL you are such a goober.. and you're a cowboys fan to boot.. that explains
SOOOO MUCH LOL LMAO !!!

and if history is any indication, as far as your most recent Saints vs. 'boy's' outcomes..

Since 1996:

Head to head, wins: Saints 5, Cowboys 0

Head to head, points: Saints 135, Cowboys 64

Playoff wins: Saints 2, Cowboys 0

Should about cover it.

:yes: :gosaints: LOL

BrainSmashR 05-16-2007 06:26 PM

Only an idiot like you would expect anyone's favorite team to win EVERY single game they play.

However I DO find it interesting that you can actually remember the number of times the wost team in the history of the NFL actually won a game.

Isaac-Saxxon 05-16-2007 06:33 PM

You are living in yesterday. The day of the cow fags is past and the day of the Saints is at hand. Once again you choose to not see the facts in real time:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LateNight 05-16-2007 06:35 PM

Quote:

Only an idiot like you would expect anyone's favorite team to win EVERY single game they play.

However I DO find it interesting that you can actually remember the number of times the wost team in the history of the NFL actually won a game.

What the heck are you talking about.. you're the idiot who went on about how the Saints were never going to beat your "boys" again. merely demonstrating to you, that your boys have been on quite the roll against the saints.

and no I didn't "remember" other than the INCREDIBLE beating your boys took this last season against the saints.. I had to look up the rest of the info.

and when did I say ANYTHING about ANYONE winning every game ?

LMAO :yes: :clapbig: :gosaints:

LateNight 05-16-2007 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
You are living in yesterday. The day of the cow fags is past and the day of the Saints is at hand. Once again you choose to not see the facts in real time:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:yes: :gosaints::funnypost2::goodpost2::laugh:

Tell it like it is sir Isaac !!

joepole 05-16-2007 07:15 PM

>Only an idiot like you would expect anyone's favorite team to win EVERY single game they play.

Isn''t that what you did? Am I mistaken or didn't you say that the Cowboys would beat the Saints every time they ever played in the future? If not, then what did "we BOTH know it will never happen again" mean?

BrainSmashR 05-17-2007 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LateNight
What the heck are you talking about.. you're the idiot who went on about how the Saints were never going to beat your "boys" again. merely demonstrating to you, that your boys have been on quite the roll against the saints.

and no I didn't "remember" other than the INCREDIBLE beating your boys took this last season against the saints.. I had to look up the rest of the info.

and when did I say ANYTHING about ANYONE winning every game ?

LMAO :yes: :clapbig: :gosaints:

Exactly my point. If the Saints had a REAL fan base or a team they could be proud of, you'd know their stats like REAL fans know the stats of America's Team.

8 Superbowls, 5 victories... While the Saints have failed to make an apparence EVERY SINGLE YEAR they have existed.

I'll bet you $100 RIGHT NOW the Saints don't make it to the Superbowl AGAIN this year....forget about actually winning the thing.

BrainSmashR 05-17-2007 06:49 AM

You know, it just occurred to me your bragging about a team taking $186 MILLION dollars from our state over a 10 year period not scheduled to end until 2011 while there are literally still thousands of homeless and displaced people in/from New Orleans and the surrounding areas as a result of Katrina and the negligence of our state government and the insurance companies.

It's one thing to be a fan, it's something entirely different to be a fan of the needless burdens placed on our state by incompetent officials. Let them go to San Antonio...they will still be the same team and our state will save 18,600,000 a year until 2011 for a grand total of 93 million dollars if you include 2007.

Or you could actually start buying tickets, but we both know THAT'S a joke, right?

Edit Even if you buy the tickets, they still get the money out of our State budget. Our only salvation is if they leave...Thank you piece of **** Mike Foster.

BrainSmashR 05-17-2007 06:55 AM

How ironic that this is on the Louisiana: Lost Again thread......

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Actually it's quite sad, but it's no secret this IS the state we live in.

LateNight 05-17-2007 09:18 AM

I will agree.. that there are times.. when I wasn't too pleased with the money LA spent on the Saints. However, I would argue, that between what money was spent on the the SuperDome.. and what Saints football did for New Orleans and the surrounding areas last year.. you simply can't put a price on. Considering the condition the city was in.. The Saints had a complete sell out season last year. The attention that was brought to the city by the Saints stellar play last year, and mulitiple prime time games they had from the Superdome.. and not to mention the countless hours and money that Saints players have donated to their city. As impressed as I was all year long by the team, I can only imagine what it meant to the folks still living there, trying to get by in the wake of Katrina.

Other than that.. your posts, your avatar, and signature simply affirm to me what a sad little person you are.. and a cowboys fan to boot.. the whole thing makes me LAUGH OUT LOUD.. :laugh::laugh: :yes:

Isaac-Saxxon 05-17-2007 10:21 AM

When the Saints go marching in there will be no more bad avatars or devil children :eek: He seems to like fire and that is a good thing he will feel right at home. Cow Fags :laugh: :laugh: Would that be Broken Back Cowboys ;)

piemaker720 05-17-2007 10:33 AM

OMG, Brain is a cow turd fan. I for one love them Saints. GO SAINTS GO! I have faith in the Saints. As for the Cow Patty team they need to retire.