Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   World News (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Al Gore's Son Is Arrested On Drug Charges (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1989)

sbl_admin 07-05-2007 10:36 AM

Al Gore's Son Is Arrested On Drug Charges

Al Gore's son was arrested Wednesday on drug charges

Pocahontas 07-05-2007 10:39 AM

Guess this gives new meaning to going green?? Marijuana in the car...HMMMM...:laugh: Sorry lame I know!

rhertz 07-05-2007 11:52 AM

Burning a plant produces CO2 and increases global warming. :D

Isaac-Saxxon 07-05-2007 12:26 PM

Sounds like he had a pharmacy in his car. I will be watching to see if the left wing media gives this the air time Paris Hilton received ?

Pocahontas 07-05-2007 01:19 PM

Very good point! I will be watching and waiting to see how it's dealt with as well! The media's beloved Al Gore's son...I bet we don't hear much else about it!:nono:

joepole 07-05-2007 01:26 PM

They'll probably give it as much attention as Bush's kid's arrest got: not a whole lot.

rhertz 07-05-2007 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I will be watching to see if the left wing media gives this the air time Paris Hilton received ?

Paris Hilton got so much air time because her bod is so haught! :p

Isaac-Saxxon 07-06-2007 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joepole
They'll probably give it as much attention as Bush's kid's arrest got: not a whole lot.

The media gave plenty of air time to Bush's daughters when they were in trouble so do not kid yourself there joepole. The media hates Bush and loves a fool like Al Gore after all he did invent the Internet and now he has invented global warming :laugh: :laugh: I wonder if he invented the hanging chad :D

Pocahontas 07-06-2007 08:29 AM

I do remember the Bush girls being all over the tv and in magazines and they just were drinking in a bar (granted it was underage) but they weren't carrying an arsenal of narcotics! Time will tell...

Texasbelle 07-06-2007 08:35 AM

Last night on Larry King, Al Gore said "I thank everyone for respecting my family's privacy at this time during this matter." Where was that respect for the Bush girls????????????????

Isaac-Saxxon 07-06-2007 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Last night on Larry King, Al Gore said "I thank everyone for respecting my family's privacy at this time during this matter." Where was that respect for the Bush girls????????????????

Note they have Jr. in rehab so he will not be in jail. It is time for the liberal left to show their cards and I think they are all jokers. :laugh:

joepole 07-06-2007 09:19 AM

None of the drugs listed in that article are narcotics.

Isaac-Saxxon 07-06-2007 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joepole
None of the drugs listed in that article are narcotics.

and your point ?? Still illegal and he went to jail with a 20000.00 bail which should be nothing for daddy. I will be watching to see if he gets any jail time.
This is not his first visit to the fire and he broke a bunch of laws from speeding to having a pharmacy in his car.

joepole 07-06-2007 09:58 AM

My point is that Poc's comment that Gore had "an arsenal of narcotics!" wasn't factual.

Texasbelle 07-06-2007 10:54 AM

Actually, her statement is somewhat correct. Vicodin is a narcotic, the others were mostly psychotropic drugs. They are ALL controlled substances for which he must have a legal prescription in his name to be in possession of.