Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   French Quarter in Greater Danger Than Before Katrina (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1960)

sbl_admin 07-01-2007 09:19 PM

French Quarter in Greater Danger Than Before Katrina

Levee contruction may put the French Quarter in greater danger than before Katrina hit the crecent city.

rhertz 07-02-2007 11:34 AM

Depending on government is rarely a good idea.

This morning on the radio, Moon Griffon interviewed Sen. Walter Brosseau. In response to a question regarding making Louisiana a more business friendly state, the senator had this to say. "Imagine the government walking into the front door of your business, and saying 'we are here to help you'". Moon's response was "that's pretty scary".... :D

Why can't Louisiana politicians ever get a clue? Collectively we must be the dumbest voter pool on the planet to have what we have.

Texasbelle 07-02-2007 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz
Depending on government is rarely a good idea.

This morning on the radio, Moon Griffon interviewed Sen. Walter Brosseau. In response to a question regarding making Louisiana a more business friendly state, the senator had this to say. "Imagine the government walking into the front door of your business, and saying 'we are here to help you'". Moon's response was "that's pretty scary".... :D

Why can't Louisiana politicians ever get a clue? Collectively we must be the dumbest voter pool on the planet to have what we have.

Yep, ya'll are!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :rotflol: :rotflol: :laugh: :laugh:

Isaac-Saxxon 07-02-2007 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Yep, ya'll are!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :rotflol: :rotflol: :laugh: :laugh:

You get your hamburgers in LA Sista you just can not vote. The fools live south of I-10 and that is where 90% of the vote is. The French Quarter is better off with half the crack heads and whores it had in it. One more storm like Katrina and it will not even have that.

Texasbelle 07-02-2007 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
You get your hamburgers in LA Sista you just can not vote. The fools live south of I-10 and that is where 90% of the vote is. The French Quarter is better off with half the crack heads and whores it had in it. One more storm like Katrina and it will not even have that.

Careful what you say, it's hurricane season.

Isaac-Saxxon 07-02-2007 06:51 PM

Quote:

Careful what you say, it's hurricane season.

Hey Tbelle when ya going to have surgery on that bad ankle of yours :laugh:
Looks like your getting hammer toe :D

Texasbelle 07-02-2007 06:54 PM

It is painful...sure wish the local SB Surgeon would fix it!!!!!

Snow Man 07-02-2007 07:00 PM

Quote:

Hey White Girl I like your snow cankels :laugh: At your age it is ok to have a bad wheel. You be sure and stay out of the sun you could melt real quick.
:cool:

Snow Man 07-02-2007 07:02 PM

Quote:

My this might cause a problem with your IQ :laugh: Be careful that spray on tan will melt your snow cankels. Nothing to walk home on :cool:

Texasbelle 07-02-2007 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snow Man
Hey White Girl I like your snow cankels :laugh: At your age it is ok to have a bad wheel. You be sure and stay out of the sun you could melt real quick.
:cool:

You Snow boy would melt just getting near the likes of myself and Pokie! Careful here big 'un.

Isaac-Saxxon 07-02-2007 07:08 PM

Quote:

You Snow boy would melt just getting near the likes of myself and Pokie! Careful here big 'un.

I have seen those feet ? Do you work for Merry Maids :rolleyes: That is a little past brown that is more like ...................... :D

Al Swearengen 07-03-2007 12:30 AM

I've got a great idea! Lets route all of the sewage pipes into New Orleans, since the place is a giant toilet anyway. I want Nagin swimmin in it! Yeah!