Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Art (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   What is your favorite kind of art work ? (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1390)

Isaac-Saxxon 05-10-2007 07:23 AM

More Frank Frazetta

2 Attachment(s)
Middle Earth (Lord of the Rings)
Attachment 494

Madame Derringer (very nice)

Attachment 495

AnimeSpirit 05-10-2007 09:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
You gotta love comic art too! :D

Attachment 502

BrainSmashR 05-10-2007 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joepole
Exactly. Why would I ever care about what a bunch of Internet strangers think about anything?

You don't have to care what WE think, WE don't make or enforce the laws you're breaking without remorse, intentionally AND habitually.

Although I noticed you still haven't provided that contact information for me to pass along to the authorities. Remember what I said on that other topic about the actions of some not reflecting the words they type...

joepole 05-10-2007 11:54 AM

You often say things as if they were factual or logical when, in reality, they are not. I've learned to take it in stride.

BrainSmashR 05-10-2007 11:57 AM

No, I'm afraid it IS a fact that you are not willing to admit your actions to anyone with the legal authority to do something about it.

Isaac-Saxxon 05-10-2007 12:01 PM

What is your favorite kind of art work ?

2 Attachment(s)
Ok guys back to the SUV thread to duke it out :D
More art please :clap:
Nazgul
Attachment 506
Neko
Attachment 507

rhertz 05-10-2007 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
No, I'm afraid it IS a fact that you are not willing to admit your actions to anyone with the legal authority to do something about it.

Brain, LOL what FACTS do you really have in your "case" against joepole? How do you know joe wasn't kidding about riding in the car to begin with just to jerk your chain? If so, you have been played like a violin.

The only fact we have is that joe has a cute baby, but even then the photo could have been doctored or else not even be joepole's child.

Isaac-Saxxon 05-10-2007 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz
Brain, LOL what FACTS do you really have in your "case" against joepole? How do you know joe wasn't kidding about riding in the car to begin with just to jerk your chain? If so, you have been played like a violin.

The only fact we have is that joe has a cute baby, but even then the photo could have been doctored or else not even be joepole's child.

:offtopic: :D

joepole 05-10-2007 01:12 PM

Why would I go out of my way to tell someone with the legal authority to punish me that I had done something that warranted punishment? Why would anyone do that?

"Hello, 911? I ran a stop sign last night, could you send somebody over to give me a ticket? Thanks."

joepole 05-10-2007 01:13 PM

My children are attractive enough that I originally suspected they might not be mine, but then the oldest one began acting just like me.

This is going to be a rough 18 years.

Isaac-Saxxon 05-10-2007 01:18 PM

What is your favorite kind of art work ?

2 Attachment(s)
Did I hear someone say art work ???
Portrait of Cain
Attachment 508

Against the gods
Attachment 509

rhertz 05-10-2007 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
:offtopic: :D

Fair enough. My favorite kind of artwork is by Alexander Antonyuk who paints koi ponds among other things. I have one original Alexander Antonyuk oil painting hanging over our fireplace. I'm not big on painting in general, but I do love our koi painting.

Isaac-Saxxon 05-10-2007 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz
Fair enough. My favorite kind of artwork is by Alexander Antonyuk who paints koi ponds among other things. I have one original Alexander Antonyuk oil painting hanging over our fireplace. I'm not big on painting in general, but I do love our koi painting.

OK google up some prints and post them and you best stay on topic or I am going to have you locked down :rolleyes:

Neo 05-10-2007 02:08 PM

Isaac, you are sounding like the topic nazi, you know how brain feels about nazis...

Isaac-Saxxon 05-10-2007 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neo
Isaac, you are sounding like the topic nazi, you know how brain feels about nazis...

:offtopic: :eyeball: :eyeball: