Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   There's Something Wrong In The Democratic Party (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=847)

sbl_admin 02-28-2007 07:57 AM

There's Something Wrong In The Democratic Party

The House Democratic caucus approved Speaker Nancy Pelosi's appointment Tuesday of Jefferson to the homeland security panel, a decision that has come under fire from Republicans.

Isaac-Saxxon 02-28-2007 11:15 AM

This is not news here but a long known fact

Quote:

Originally Posted by sbl_admin
The House Democratic caucus approved Speaker Nancy Pelosi's appointment Tuesday of Jefferson to the homeland security panel, a decision that has come under fire from Republicans.

Just hearing Pelosi and Jefferson in the same sentence says volumes about the far left wing of the DNC that has high jacked that labor party. I think I am the only Republican on this board at least of the people that post but you guys that just view and we know who you are keep it up and be sure and vote every time you can. Time to clean a little house in 08 :clap:
Isaac the Saxon

rhertz 02-28-2007 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Just hearing Pelosi and Jefferson in the same sentence says volumes about the far left wing of the DNC that has high jacked that labor party. I think I am the only Republican on this board at least of the people that post but you guys that just view and we know who you are keep it up and be sure and vote every time you can. Time to clean a little house in 08 :clap:
Isaac the Saxon

I don't recall seeing anyone on this board supporting Jefferson, no matter if they appear to be republican or democrat. I think this much we all agree on. Enough already with the crooked policians in Louisiana. I really thought after Edwards finally got nailed, that it would be a new dawn for our state. But apparently that just made room for others to take his place. But what do I know. If Edwards ran again today, he might get elected.

Al Swearengen 02-28-2007 08:09 PM

Here in Loosiana, we like our mudbugs spicy, our beer ice-cold, our weather muggy, and our politicians crooked!

rhertz 02-28-2007 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Here in Loosiana, we like our mudbugs spicy, our beer ice-cold, our weather muggy, and our politicians crooked!

our gumbo dark, our oysters raw, our redfish blackened, our turkeys fried... gotta luv us..

scarlett 02-28-2007 09:10 PM

I received a mardigras king cake from my sister last week and shared it with family here. I also showed some friends of mine and people have never seen such a thing. Imagine that? I guess it's a louisiana thang to have king cake.

Cajun Pecan House in Houma and Cut Off, LA you won't be sorry believe me. Unfortunately I was going to order one and the bakery is closed till October for King cakes I thought that was interesting.

Isabella 02-28-2007 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sbl_admin

Are they crazy? This seals the deal of which party I will be voting. The Republicans are not perfect, but I think not as dangerous. Democrats will raise taxes which will cause our economy to suffer. The more taxes we pay the less we have to spend. More people will be out of work.

Al Swearengen 03-01-2007 03:36 AM

Yeah, its like I said, this witch Pelosi and her girlfriend Hitlery are bad news for the republic.

Isaac-Saxxon 03-01-2007 04:44 AM

Could not agree more Al

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Yeah, its like I said, this witch Pelosi and her girlfriend Hitlery are bad news for the republic.

No wonder you have so many rep points. I am gald to see you use the word republic for that is what the USA is. The Dems are for the moral decline of America. :nono: :nono:
Isaac

sbl_admin 03-01-2007 11:19 AM

Updated News Story

A new story has been added to the "Read More" section of this topic, as follows

The Dead Pelican -- Mar 1 2007 11:19 AM
GOP to force vote on Jefferson